It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pacquiao Vs. Mosely 5/7/2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Pacquiao is a sensation, an unstoppable force....question is....do you consider Mosely to be an immovable object?

I'll bet on an unstoppable force.......

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

Unstoppable, yet he never seems to fight mayweather, the only real unstoppable force in boxing...

hmm...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Isn't it mayweather that keep ducking?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Isn't it mayweather that keep ducking?

idk really, i know hes never lost a fight in his professional carrer. I've seen him fight, and hes grease lightning, i don't think mani has the slightest chance to beat him. I also think Mani knows that...so if anything i would think that he doesn't want to fight Mayweather.

Mosley is old news though... hes had his time. Its gona be a good fight either way...

We won't find out who the real champ is til these two meet though

edit on 6-5-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Mosely's more like a sparring partner for Pacquiao at this point in his career. Personally, I don't think Manny should even waste his time, but he does have to at least try to stay sharp. And if this fight is PPV, it's ridiculous.

Peace

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Mayweather was my hero...an unbeatable hero...but....

bleacherreport.com...

Now I look to Pacquiao...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Mayweather was my hero...an unbeatable hero...but....

bleacherreport.com...

Now I look to Pacquiao...

Considering hes the only man that might be able to give him a good fight, i don't blame him for asking more money honestly. He might actually get hit in that fight so...might as well make it worth the pain.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
God knows I'd love to see the fight.....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

God knows I'd love to see the fight.....

thats exactly my point.

that would be the biggest fights in history, a garenteed sell out event. The money that will be made that day will be incredible.

Im supprized he only asked 100mil honestly

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Mayweather and Pacquiao would be an amazing fight...

Wasn't there the whole Blood test argument before?

That whole thing seemed to me like Mayweather being pedantic, I don't think he wanted to fight Manny..... he woulda had his ass handed to him.

I just wish these guys would put money and ego to one side and just fight for the love of the sport.

Such a shame man.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yup.....awesome fight!
I think Mosley had him but just didn't follow up enough.

Hey Floyd Mayweather, just fight Pacquiao and get your ass-kicking out of the way so the best fighter that ever lived can retire and completely dedicate himself to something else. Even if you were to beat him, he still never ducked anyone like your pathetic ass. I know you're just waiting for the right time to fight Manny, when you and your "team" think he's at his most vulnerable. You're a pathetic waste and a disgrace to the all-timers, which unfortunately, you'll be a part of when it's all said and done. I do respect the talent, but not the man.

I hope you see this post one day whilst searching the web for yourself....loser!!!!

Peace

edit on 11-5-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

You said it soooo much better than me man

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

It's actually a shame to have to call out a fighter of Mayweather's caliber, but this has gone beyond ridiculous!:shk:

If Mayweather would stop being a punk, I literally could see both of them getting (possibly) $30,000,000 to $40,000,000 a piece when it's all said and done for what would REALLY be the fight of the century.

That's how scared Mayweather is of having his record ruined.

ETA: Even in this economy, the PPV numbers would be through the roof. That being said, Mayweather would probably run around the ring for 12 to make sure there was a second payday. He's much more capable of feigning a fight than Mosely.

Peace

edit on 11-5-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

i think hes just waiting for the right paycheck

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I know man It's insane.. and Mayweather kept trying to put it on Manny last time, because Manny wouldn't allow himself to have needles stuck in him everyday leading up to the fight.
Mayweather has tried every tactic to stop the fight happening, including accusing Pacman of taking Performance enhancing drugs.

At the end of the day, it would be an amazing fight, possibly the best in living memory... and as you say, the fight of the century (although it's only 11 years old and there haven't been too many classic so far
) and they WOULD both end up having soooo much money.

With Pacman's new role as a politician and Mayweather just being a coward, I can't see this fight ever happening... and if it does, it will have to be this year or next.

Otherwise...

It will go down in infamy as the Greatest fight that never happened.

:shk:

new topics

top topics

join