Smackdown: Police officer 'takes out drunk girl, 15, outside school in violent attack'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

Jeez... you don't need to use martial arts tactics and throw someone off balance when you are a large grown man and she is a 15 year old girl!

This cop is scum, no way around it. I hope he goes to prison so the lovely inmates can properly take care of them. THEN he might need some martial arts techniques.
edit on 6-5-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
reply to post by IPILYA

Jeez... you don't need to use martial arts tactics and throw someone off balance when you are a large grown man and she is a 15 year old girl!

This cop is scum, no way around it. I hope he goes to prison so the lovely inmates can properly take care of them. THEN he might need some martial arts techniques.
edit on 6-5-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

Unfortunately there are 15 year old girls that are much stronger than adults and by the video she was not a small girl. She appears to be big boned and fairly tall. The officer took this into account I'm sure, but thats my opinion as It can not be proven.

Edit to say: If he is found guilty I do hope he gets the fullest extent of the Law with regards to sentencing. Maybe it will act as a deterrent which is what I hope bringing this to light does anyway.
edit on 6-5-2011 by IPILYA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I view the "OMG police state nazi fascist" threads with a grain of salt. Over half the time the only thing that is posted here on ATS is that some poor paragon of humanity got pummeled by a [SNIP] (insert OMG here). The rest of the story is that the person had assaulted a kid and ate someone's puppy alive (or the reverse), so the police took them down. But, of course, that is conveniently left out to continue to feed the "[SNIP] are the enemy shoot them on site" wackos.

That being said, "OMG police state nazi fascist!" There is no way that was defensible by any sane, rational human. I would be in a cell right now myself had I been present for making sure that LEO never ate solid food again.

/TOA
edit on 6/5/11 by argentus because: removed derotatory term

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

She had been drinking and struck a teacher...

Sure it's bad but really?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

I'll agree she did look pretty tall for being a 15 year old girl (was Chris Hansen around there somewhere?) but I couldn't imagine her being anything over than 120lbs at the most. That cop was probably twice that.

Personally I will never accept any sort of rationalization about what happened. If he is so worried about his safety that he needs to knock 15 year old girls with no sign of being armed unconscious then he should have never become a cop in the first place.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I hope this girls father steps up to the plate, I know I would

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If that was my girlfriend....
That cop would have a hell of a time with me afterwards, I would show him how you actually assualt someone in the back....well that would be my personal revenge

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Appears to be a lot of violence in this girl's life. Would anyone be surprised to discover she grew up with it in her home? The video clearly shows a struggle with her mother in which she was pinned to the ground for a period of time, nearly stripped as she fought with her mother and then *seems like she was just trying to walk away from the situation (including whatever set her off at the school, which was for at-risk youth) ... the cops would have been under the impression that the girl was violent having struck the teacher and having been called BY the mother ... Does Not excuse the aggravated hit by the cop. Sad story for her, looks like she's had a rough life.

edit on 6-5-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Lol no you wouldn't.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Totally over the top, yet no one raises an eyebrow in the video. By the way, whats the lady in pink doing at 3:08? Shining the Laws Boots? Disgusting

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Realms

"Clear cut"? So clear cut that mom did not make any complaints... so clear cut that only people who were not there and have no real world knowledge of police work are posting comments against the action of the officer. Yep that's clear cut to me. Granted a use of force investigation could be done but he is going to say the drunk who was just punching her mom was refusing to stop after being commanded to and began to walk away showing that she was still showing her intent to resist arrest. Not to mention the girl was only about four inches shorter than the officer. Stop calling out police when the are justified as it lessens the case made when a cop really needs to be punished. Do the world a favor will ya?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Pieces of garbage like this do not deserve a badge.

---

but they hand them out to failed high school jocks.
2nd

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If I was that girls father that police officer wouldn't be breathing today....

P/S..I hope after she and her family sue him that he doesn't have a pot to piss in and I hope her family moves into what was once his house.....It really burns me up to see pieces of human excrement like this walk the street..and with a badge???? These bastards need to be taught some respect and manners and how a real officer makes and arrest......all I can say is this is one dumb [SNIP]. No disrespect ment towards any real police officer....who conduct themselves like they are suppose to...They work for us...Not TPTB......we are NOT their [SNIP] enemy.........NOT YET........

It doesn't matter if the girl pissed in her mothers and the teachers face....that cop had no reason what so ever to take her down like that...Hope I never see one do it in person....I'll bust his head wide open.....
edit on 6-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)
edit on 6/5/11 by argentus because: removed derotatory term and censor circumvention

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
At 1:58-1:59 as she turns and as he is almost upon her she reaches into her shirt. With his forward momentum going, he had about, what, a half second to decide whether she was going for a gun or not? No time to reach for a tazer or gun. No time to do anything really as she was turning pretty much into him. So he shoved her. Was it a violent attack? No. It was a moment that happened. Unfortunate circumstances and moves on both their parts And it's over. No one questioned it at the scene. Did she complain? Did anyone else? No. Get the bleep over it. They did.
edit on 5/6/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If a parent in their own home treated their child the way the LEO treated that child; they would be charged with child abuse and prosecuted. Even if that child was drunk and abusive, a parent can't abuse a child in that manner.

Is is any wonder the comments against authority figures in this thread who are tired of the Double standard and Preferential treatment not afforded ordinary taxpayers.

Internal Affairs is nothing more that a rubber stamp for the "blue code" in most instances.

There needs to be a citizen/taxpayer review board to handle such matters; or else we have become nothing more than another Fascist state....... Actually can you feel the boot on the back of your neck? I can.

I wonder how all the LEO apologist in this thread would feel if it happened to their child or one of their loved ones?

edit on 6-5-2011 by whaaa because: code 5

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Realms

The defitinon of resisting arrest will vary from state to state. Resiting arrest can also be an officer telling a person to stop, and the person refuses to comply.

Apparently in Phoenix Arizona its a bit more loosely worded -
Phoenix, Arizona, Code of Ordinances >> PART II - THE CODE >> Chapter 23 - MORALS AND CONDUCT >> ARTICLE II. - OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC SAFETY >> DIVISION 1. - INTERFERING WITH POLICE FUNCTIONS

Any person who shall knowingly or willfully obstruct, resist or oppose any policeman or other officer of the City authorized to make arrests, in serving or attempting to serve any lawful process or order of the City magistrate or of any court of the City, or in the performance of any official duty, or who shall assault or beat any such officer or person duly authorized, when serving or executing, or attempting to serve or execute, or because of having served or executed, or attempted to serve or execute, any order or process of official duty, or when engaged in the performance of any official duty, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

If the officer told her to stop, and she refused, she is resisting / obstructing an arrest in Phoenix.

and again, not siding with the police, jsut pointing out their ordinance. Also, as I pointed out in the last page, the video we are watching is a wide view that shows the actions of both the female, and the cop. Move the camera angle to either one of those people and you cant see what the other peson is doing.

The cop is coming up behind her, she turns partly around, and all you see are hands moving around towards her front again. It could have been perceived as a threat by the officer, not knowing if she had a weapon or not.
As far as other officers commenting on the video, I remind people its what the officer perceived the moment the use of force occured, not 20/20 hindsight.

Has anyone found any information that shows any type of complaint was filed by the female or her parents / guardians agains the officer / department? Ive been looking and am not finding anything from that side of things.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Spot on. Exactly right.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
that is messed up he blind sided her

excessive force indeed and the cop does need to lose his badge.

another episode from cops gone wild.

pathetic.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
At 1:58-1:59 as she turns and as he is almost upon her she reaches into her shirt. With his forward momentum going, he had about, what, a half second to decide whether she was going for a gun or not? No time to reach for a tazer or gun. No time to do anything really as she was turning pretty much into him. So he shoved her. Was it a violent attack? No. It was a moment that happened. Unfortunate circumstances and moves on both their parts And it's over. No one questioned it at the scene. Did she complain? Did anyone else? No. Get the bleep over it. They did.

how would you hide a gun in your shirt?

....lol, the things some people say are priceless!

apparently you are not over it.
edit on 5/6/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

how would you hide a gun in your shirt?

....lol, the things some people say are priceless!

apparently you are not over it.
edit on 5/6/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

Bra, special "shirt holsters", you can hide a gun anywhere...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

I keep my shoulder holster pretty high, and in fact would reach right around the same area she reached to go for my weapon. *shrugs

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join