It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smackdown: Police officer 'takes out drunk girl, 15, outside school in violent attack'

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

"It makes sense you were rooting for that cop."

You don't have to be rooting for the cop to understand that little bitch got what she deserved. Any one who hits their momma deserves worse. Also, I am not affiliated with law enforcement whatsoever. As a younster I was arrested for battery on a police officer. They roughed me up, at 16, and I thought my dad was going to get them (letigiously). I was suprised when he told me I got what I deserved, right in front of them, and beat my ass when I got home. This girl has not had enough doses of reality and I enjoyed seeing here get prescription strength dose on this occasion.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

I think the cop started hearing from the other people what happened (she hit her momma and a teacher) and you can tell that girl is talking. I think the cop had to take her out or he was going to be hit next. You can clearly see the girl is talking and she clinches her fists as the cop moves in. I am starting to think your type only watched the video to "judge" the cop. Open you eyes, you enabling kind is what is weakening the American future.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

I would not want to see a world where police officers are allowed to "punish" people at will.

That is why we have courts and a jury.

Otherwise what you have is a Police State. To each his own, but not for me.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hello .

As most other members have stated in this thread the issue here is disgusting .
That girl is fifteen and with that in mind that pig (thats what he is because of how he acts) should have the capacity to handle her with more restraint unless of course he is an absolute *Snip* for brains . In any case , he should not be in that uniform .

I have been arrested and thrown in a cell myself for physically abusing a police officer who was carrying on this exact same way , In my case the pig of a man was repeatedly bashing a teenage girls head into the pavement while his partner (who was female ) just stood back and watched .
I broke his nose and that bastard is damn lucky i didnt kill him on the spot .
The cop in this video deserves a good belting for being a coward .
I hate this garbage and i have delivered some of the same medicine back to these powerhungry dogs before and if i ever come across this crap on another occasion you can bet your ass ill do it again .

Omega

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

I had a similar experience. I was security for this one apartment complex and I was partnered up with a sheriff who worked as a court-bailiff. There was this 17 yr old boy we stopped (I can't remember for what other than making sure he lived in those apartments and wasn't going to be trouble around there because this particular apartment complex had a problem with kids coming out of this high school nearby after school and loitering and tagging stuff up, vandalism, etc.).

When he was stopped he started talking trash which was fine because I talk trash back and so did the sheriff I was with. Anyways this boy muttered; "Momma this crooked cop is f***ing with me.. Oooh I'm gonna.." while he was on the phone with his mom. That comment was readily interpreted as a threat. So my partner reached for his handcuffs. When he did that I ripped the bluetooth out of his ear and grabbed the boy by his arm, he struggled a little bit then, so I put my hand on the area between the base of his neck and his back, pinning him up against the hood of my car while my partner handcuffed him.

Long story short. The boy's mom came out and she was furious. (NOT at us. She sided with us 110%). She was furious with her son. Her words were; "Boy I didn't raise you to be f***ing with the police! Get your ass back inside n***ah!"

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
He didnt do anything wrong. She is violent and drunk or high. He didnt beat her up or anything and she was still fighting the cuffs. Oh well I guess stay in school and dont get drunk at 15 and the cops wont push you down.
Good job officer nobody was injured and you protected her from herself.
Im so sick of everytime a cops restrains or is rough with someone the sheeple cry brutality, stop being so concerned with what you think are your rights and actually study them.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sure we need cops to keep scum in the prisons.

But who do you call when the scum is the police?

You must get in line with all the other sheep, or else they slam you.

I'm not even watching the video, It ruins my day every time I watch a police brutality video, just boils my blood.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Just from observing the video, its entirely possible this might be a perception problem on part of the officer behind the girl. We can see that as she is walking away, the officer is walking towards her from behind. As he starts to gain speed, you can see the female half turn towards him while bring her arms up,

Its possible that he perceived her movement as possibly having, or going for, a weapon on her persons, resulting in the push.

Now, thats a guess form watching the video. 6 years on the force and no instances of use of force (which in 6 years is pretty amazing in my opinion). Also, this occured some time ago, and was not brought up until a police employee found the video on youtube. It is good to see th department taking a proative approach instead of waiting for any potential vitims to come forward first.

As I ahve said in other threads, and officer use of force is based on what the officer perceived at the exact moment the use of force occured. The anglewe are watching the video at is from the side and wide, meaning we can see the 15 year olds actins, and the officers.

Keep in mind the girl was facing away from the officer and the officer could not see what the girl had in her hands / on her person because of his angle.

The only other question I have is who took the video, and what prompted them to be in that exact place at that exact time near what appears to be the start of the incident?

Also, to avoid argumetns - I am not condoning the officers actions, but merely pointing out another angle that some might not consider.

He had no right to do that he could have used his police training and known that she was unarmed also untill he tells her she is under arest or informs her that she is being detained she does not have to hang around or even listen him blaber on police are their to protect and serve . He needs to be arested for asulting a minor fired for incompitance and left alone in a room with the childs parents for a few minutes after the parents are shown the video. Then the good cops could find out where the 15yrold got the booze and fine the apropriate people I really wonder how he passed the psych eval. and what they could do to better screen these nuts out before they get to the street and give good officers a bad name.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

This guy is a perfect example of someone talking about things they no not of... that first woman on the ground was they girls MOTHER. Agree or not she was atleast trying to stop her kid from being a problem... must be why she knew the cop was ok in doing what he did... moving on

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I can't believe some of the responses here with people thinking that she got what she deserved
She could have become a vegetable with that hit on the wall

You guys don't realize how fragile life is, hell she could even had gotten brain hemorrhage and died
Yes that's how fragile life is and in that case the cop you are rooting for could easily have been a murderer

Some of you are not thinking, not thinking at all

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

The cop was over the top definately but I think the attitude "It doesn't matter what my kids do I will back them up" is probably one of the most blnkered statements I've heard, and in my opinion is one of the reasons the world is in the state its in today.

If that had been me drunk at 15 assaulting a teacher I know for certain my dad would have been the first one to punish me.

No it doesn't excuse excessive force as the cop obviously shouldn't have cracked her head into the wall but if he had been called to the school because of an assault inside, and in the video the girl was seen laying into the woman restraining her, he obviously knew she was a violent suspect so it clouded his judgement.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
You guys are so funny here..You're shocked at how a policeman is TRAINED to handle drunks and other felons..it's called 'FAILURE TO COMPLY'. The officer clearly says STOP...she didn't..hence the smash. If he had tased her you'f all be OMG! HOW AWFUL. but he would have been perfectly within the rules of conduct because he was TRAINED that way.....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Clearly this policeman should be tried for aggravated assault and battery. The 1% of bad cops spoil it for the 99% good ones.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

Not a threat??? She just beat up her mom, like she won't fight the police...

You have kept up now try to think alittle.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
US cops are just the same as British cops. Or are they all new world order cops now? Iv had my head kicked by an english police officer while been held on the ground by another. Maybe we should sack them? we do hire them dont we? dont we?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Police would not get away with that here in Ireland. I cant understand how it is tolerated in the U.S.
I know many people who will not visit the U.S. on holiday because of fear of the police and your special kind security at the Airports.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt1951

But why do the 99% of cops not stand up and say that this is unacceptable.
"all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join