It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smackdown: Police officer 'takes out drunk girl, 15, outside school in violent attack'

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
At the risk of making a completely unpopular post here are my thoughts. If it had been a 15 year old boy the cop observed assaulting a woman would his actions have been appropriate? Also, let's hypothesize what 15 year old girls who get drunk at school and assault their mothers grow up to be. I'm thinking welfare moms, serial shoplifters, sponges on society, drug addicts, child abusers are all in the range. So maybe this guy knocking a little sense into her isn't such a bad thing.

So maybe that act of "knocking a little sense into her" is called "assault" in pretty much every state in the country. It's no different if a cop does it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by choppedbrisket

regardless of her personal situation and what happend prior to her introduction to UFC, the facts do not change he had barely gotten to the scene he sees girl on floor the crowd points at girl # 2 walkin away and he gos into neo nazi brock lesnar mode and charges at the girl who by the way has her back turned an didnt even realize police had gotten there which im sure would have changed how she was acting, no the only reason she even turned around cause she heard rambo type foot steps coming up behind her which natualy shes gonna turn around its insticnt to want to see whats about to attack you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
post removed by staff.

Overreacting a little, no? I'd be giving that cop a taste, but cop killer? I don't think so. He just needs to be put in his place. A little tit for tat.
edit on Sat May 7 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
They should ban cops with shaved heads and sunglasses... that'll reduce incidents of brutality by 70%

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Some have argued that the girl moved her hands out of sight of the officer and that he may have thought she was armed. It got me wondering, why exactly would he have rushed up to an individual he believed to be armed? That doesn't seem like the wisest course of action in my opinion.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretUsername

What a bunch of apologist crap. Are teenage girls typically armed with firearms these days? Really? These two nitwits were just rasslin on the ground pulling each others' hair, and suddenly she's an imminent threat to a body-armor wearing thug who outweighs her by 75 lbs? Really? He was just protecting himself?

Did you even watch the video?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Wow not good he could of just grabbed her & spoke to her. Not push her to the ground like that

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

People throwing down the race card on every turn now, great. I hope you are just excerpting and not condoning.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by Lysergic
post removed by staff

Overreacting a little, no? I'd be giving that cop a taste, but cop killer? I don't think so. He just needs to be put in his place. A little tit for tat.

Why not revenge 7 fold?

How much more must they step on us?
edit on 7-5-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat May 7 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JimmyJames66

To close the distance and apprehend her? Because the police is just there to do their job and charge her for assaulting people and for being publicly intoxicated. What's so hard to understand about that is beyond me.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by legalizeit

I totally agree. You or I would be charged with assault for doing this so why should that animal be any different.

Should be fired and charged. An absolute disgrace!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
this is our society
why cry for some thing different
this is what we want

we all know this to be true

he has power
she does not
she loses

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Oedipus complex

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Its just all part of the conditioning of the american people for those police states.
America needs to take back their rights and country!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
From a quick surface view of the vid, my take is that the cop barely arrives on the scene and sees one girl down and one girl walkin away. People are telling him stuff. Who's right? We don't even know who started the fight. Cop rushes girl from behind and without warning slams her tbone style into a concrete wall. Whatever happened to Stop and put your hands over your head??????

I believe in respect for law enforcement but this one really makes me mad.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join