It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets Get It Together (Osama Story)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
They are changing their story, trying to confuse people, and overall just playing with us. But see jokes on them, because no matter what they tell me, (And hopefully you agree with me) I won't believe a word they utter until I see the body. And yea, maybe if they release the pictures I'll have an ounce of "I believe them water" in me.

But people say that as soon as they release pictures people will call them fake....Well uh, if they are fake of course were going to call it out. I'm pretty sure the experts at ATS will be able to tell with long term analyzation if the photos will be fake or not.

To stop these fools from confusing us, (Which I know most of us arent, because that would be sickening
to me) Lets stick to the 1ST ORIGINAL STORY that they told on the news when they first announced his death. That way after the 50th story comes out, we can't be going back and forth with what obviously is dis-information.

Oh yea, and one last thing, how come everyone who isn't a follower, everyone who doesn't believe in nonsense, everyone who doesn't believe in an official story, everyone who doesn't blindly follow a politician, is a conspiracy theorist?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The US Government has proven time and again it is a liar.

Once a liar , always a liar.

Never , Ever trust a liar.

If the US Government is speaking , it is Lying.

Never trust a liar.....EVER

The US Government has no Creditability whatsoever.

join