It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda didn't confirm anything, their website doesn't exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I ask that this thread not be closed because it is different from the 3 other threads announcing Al Qaeda's confirmation of OBL's death. In those threads they want to believe that Bin Laden died on May 1 and they don't want people bringing their conspiracies (facts) to the table. So this is an entirely unrelated thread focusing on the fact that the al Qaeda website doesn't exist, thus they can not confirm or deny OBL's death

news.sky.com...

www.reuters.com...

So we have sky news, reuters, I could bring up AP news and BBC if I really wanted to, all saying "Al Qaeda confirmed OBL's death"

Yeah right, so where's the supposed website this internet message originated from?

This kind of b.s. has been going on for years. Bin Laden will release a "video" (more like a voice with no video image) and they'll say it came from an "al qaeda website" but never is there a link to the actual website.

Are these people so stupid they don't know how the internet works? If you make some type of claim you have to provide a LINK before anyone can believe you

This is just another lie in the growing web of lies
edit on 6-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
So if you don't know where this website is then it doesn't exist? Please.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
AP news, no link:

news.yahoo.com...

BBC news, no link:

www.bbc.co.uk...

If you are going to shut this thread down, please at least change the title to "Al Qaeda website doesn't exist" if you don't want it about their recent confirmation.

I also ask that at least one person give me the link to the al qaeda website before this issue is put to rest. Let's start with "Stewie" who claims that if I can't find the link it must not exist. Well, with your infinite powers maybe you can find it for me.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Great Thread!!!!

Is everyone forgetting Al-Qaeda was made by the CIA and Osama (Tim Osman) worked with them. How can Al-Qaeda confirm Osama's death when this so called terrorist group does not even exist. Of course they are not going to provide a website or actual proof, the problem we have is, everyone will beleive this crap coming from the media and will not even question it. People need to seriously open their eyes to this nonsense. The bit I read on BBC's website says that one of the Al Qaeda's leader will be retaliating, this is just another way for the US Government to go to war again for no viable reasons.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Another "deather" thread?

Don't we have enough of these?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It really doesnt matter if the website exists or not. Al Qaeda is a CIA creation. We're at war with them in Afghanastan and allied with them in Libya. This is a joke.

Originally posted by Carseller4

No its another anti sheep thread made by people that actually do their own research rather than drink down every cup of koolaid the msm hands them.
edit on 6-5-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Lol. terrorist groups don't have websites.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I give up

They muddy the waters by releasing all these inconsistencies.
edit on 093131p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I agree. If the site exists then I'm pretty sure ATS would have a thread ON THAT WEBSITE alone! You mean to tell me not 1 member can find this website...doesn't exist! reply to post by filosophia

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I imagine even visiting such a website would cause problems for Americans.

I'm sure it is being monitored.

Anyone can post anything on the web but in the end it is what you believe that counts.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Lol. terrorist groups don't have websites.

You must be joking. Please tell me you are joking. Otherwise this would contradict the very story you are trying to defend.

edit: news.bbc.co.uk...

The most recent, posted on a website known to be used by Islamist militants, strongly criticised the US and coalition forces in Iraq and ordered a jihad, or holy war, against them.

So there you have it, the terrorists do have a website but the link is not given. This news article is from 2004, meaning they've been carrying on with this fake al qaeda website without providing a link for 7 years.

edit on 6-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

How come sheeple like this guy come to ATS and open up a thread that states exactly the point of the thread and leave this kind of comment?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is being discussed in other earlier threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments in these earlier threads.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join