It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Hypnosis, what it really is and how it affects everything about who you think you really are.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by yyyyyyyyyy
reply to post by splitlevel

Just trying to add to the thread, and i wish I was a funny guy, the older i get the more average i become

and your right, the near instinctive jerk towards money is probably one of the biggest mass hypnosis issues we have in the world right now- -

Everyone is adverage, even the special ones, they just think they aint adverage, hahaha.

edit on 9-5-2011 by splitlevel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Just for you to answer - do you consider yourself quite an oppositional person or do you not like to be labelled in that way?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by yyyyyyyyyy

Just for you to answer - do you consider yourself quite an oppositional person or do you not like to be labelled in that way?

I am argumentative. its the way I was brought up which isnt nessacerrily a good thing, obviously haha. but its useful as far as shaking up a debate with people, because otherwise nobody moves forward with figuring things out. this is what Ive always done to learn about myself and other peoples phsycology, more than to read books.
Of course in recent years i know when to turn it off and walk away.

just to add I consider it a character flaw, its better to keep your mouth shut most of the time, but if you want to try to aid understanding then you argue your point, but once you start forcing your pont on others, then its obviously a bad thing, i try not to do that. its a double edged sword as with most things.
edit on 9-5-2011 by splitlevel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I just had a thought haha. iI know better these days than to force my point on people, i can just use NLP instead and they wont be any the wizer, they may well be grateful they wind up doing my bidding without realising they got played.
hahaha...i am messing about but you get my point.
Its more honest to argue.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Im pretty sure this is how it's done. This is a NWO guy in action.....

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Well this is my first post here on ATS, despite being a member for a few weeks i have yet to comment. Your thread has however stuck out a lot more to me than many others i have gone through. I do understand, whether completely or not i don't know, what you are saying. Society is Satanic i agree, and now that i'm aware of the various 'brainwashing' techniques the TPTB are using (i already knew that they were obviously using some sort of method to make everyone fall in line, i just was not aware of emotional responses to events etc.. and how those responses play in the hands of the TPTB) most things seem to fit in place. I would not say i'm at the stage of enlightenment, my understanding of Budhism and Christianity etc.. is far from enough! Haha.

Like i said, this is a great thread which contains many theories and ideas that i fully understand. I'd give you a star and a flag, but i don't know how!
edit on 4-6-2011 by julietbravo because: .

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

This is very interesting to me. I am a comedy hypnotist, but I also do clinical hypnosis and have studied hypnosis to the core. The only reason I use it on a stage is because in my eyes, nothing is more beautiful than laughter. Let's get started...

1.) Yes - hypnosis CAN be very dangerous in the wrong hands.

2.) Yes - you CAN hypnotize people to do things against their will, or something they wouldn't typically while conscious. A good example of this is the JFK conspiracy. Some theories claim L.H. Oswald had been hypnotized to kill the President. Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? No. For one, the hypnotist must be incredibly good. Secondly, it would take several, and I mean several, hypnosis sessions in order for it to be successful (such as whenever you hear a word, it instantly sends you into a hypnotic trance where the assassination would take place.)

3.) Yes - we are all constantly being hypnotized. And it's something we're all very aware of - it's called advertising and politics. I have been contacted by both advertisers and politicians to write ads and speeches that would ultimately "hypnotize" their target audience. I politely turned both offers down.

Overall, I enjoyed the post. A little farfetched with the mass hypnotic trance, but overall - not far off.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
thank you for this thread, i have been aware of the mass hypnosis, which is why i cannot watch tv, the advertisements drive me nuts! but sadly enough i grew up being a video game fanatic and i believe video games are produce a similar hypnotic state where i didn't want to move and became lazy. its quite sad how north american youth is brainwashed the way it is...

i have been looking into and reading about enlightenment and the power of the mind, but i have not been practicing these methods as much as i should have.

i like your view on the religion Christianity as my view is similar, as people worship their god by blind faith. As all religions have VERY similar views and teachings, but just like you said the teachings are misinterpreted.

thanks again as this helped me look at things at a different angle

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think every thing you just said is absolutely true. I was sitting in my chair zoning out and began to think about mass hypnosis, and every one involved and wanted to know more about it, coming up with my own theories wasn't enough for me ... So I got online and found this article, the fact that people are ridiculing your spelling errors and not taking in the information you've just given them is utterly disappointing. You did well, especially confirming my theory on mass hypnosis, thank you !

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join