It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden's Death Confirmed By Al Qaeda

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
They just confirmed it on government media.

The Today show on NBC.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
bin laden associates confirm it. No surprise for me .

Funny watching CTers in complete denial.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

I just saw the story on skynews:

[url]=http://news.sky.com... 5115986397?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15986397_Osama_bin_Laden%3A_Al_Qaeda_Confirm_Leaders_Death_In_US_Raid_On_Pakistani_Compound[/ url]

Response From AQ:

The authenticity of the statement is not possible to confirm independently but it was posted on sites known to be used by the group.

It said: ""The mujahid Shiekh Abu Abdullah, Osama bin Mohammed bin Laden, God have mercy on him, was killed on the path taken by those before him and will be taken by others after him. Congratulations to the Islamic umma for the martyrdom of its son Osama.

"We stress that the blood of the holy warrior sheik, Osama bin Laden, God bless him, is precious to us and to all Muslims and will not go in vain.

"We will remain, God willing, a curse chasing the Americans and their agents, following them outside and inside their countries.

"Soon, God willing, their happiness will turn to sadness. Their blood will be mingled with their tears.

"We call upon our Muslim people in Pakistan... to rise up and revolt to cleanse this shame that has been attached to them by a clique of traitors and thieves ... and in general to cleanse their country from the filth of the Americans who spread corruption in it."

The statement also urged the US to treat the bodies of those killed in the raid to be treated with care and returned to their families.

"We warn the Americans not to harm the corpse of the sheikh or expose it to any indecent treatment or to harm any members of his family, living or dead, and to deliver the corpses to their families," it said.

"Any harm done will open the doors of evil upon you doubly, and you will not have anyone but yourselves to blame."

This appears to have been written without knowing bin Laden's corpse was buried at sea within 24 hours of his death.

edit on 6-5-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: adding text

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Once again proof is offered and the immediate reaction is to dismiss and ridicule. Again, they could have brought his dead body to the U.S., put it on display and Ct'ers would call it fake. They could then offer to make the body available to any independant medical examiner that any Ct'er would like to put forth and if that person, provided by the CT'er, made the determination that the story of OBL's death was accurate, they would then be accused of being "on the payroll" or "threatened." There really will never be enough evidence to satisfy some of you because you made your mind up before the first bit of information came out.

You do a great disservice to the people on ATS that really work to find true answers, no matter where those answers lead. Sometimes, they lead to the fact that the official story is accurate. Or as accurate as you're going to get, anyway.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There is no link to the al qaeda website, thus this confirmation did not happen. Just like the rest of the story it is all made up. Find me a link to an al qaeda website saying this otherwise this is baseless and unfounded "confirmation"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
bin laden associates confirm it. No surprise for me .

Funny watching CTers in complete denial.

Watching government official supporters of the official story reminds me much like those who bought into the 9/11 official story.

Bin laden associates confirm it really? who told you that? the media? no surprise people are more believing the mainstream

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Well the 12 year old girl there confirmed it as well as did his youngest wife. But after watching a man they worshiped get blown away shes a paid CIA asset too? Why can't when proven wrong admit they are oblivious and will believe any thing as long is there is no logic to it what so ever? It's warped

Now watch nobody will come to your thread mean while the other one the guy was given 114 stars. lol I saw it and posted the article in their thread. It's really amazing

edit on 5/6/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/6/2011 by JerryB08 because: The cia asked me help in the cover up..lol

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
i'm sooo frustrated!!! in an effort to prove that the u.s. lies to its citizens i showed some people the original 9/11 confession video. they immediatly said "that isn't osama". to which i replied "really, cuz thats the official tape and the whole reason we invaded iraq was because of this tape". "oh, but i don't think we blew the towers up" damit! you can't have it both ways. either the government is telling the truth, and the tape is real. or they're lying about the tape and who took the towers out.

i brought this up because someone close to me said "you're believing too much of those conspiracy theories". and after they ADMITTED the guy in the tape didn't look anything like osama at all, they still wouldn't question the official 9/11 story.

they accepted the official tape wasn't osama, and still didn't believe enough to question further. brainwashing at its finest. it won't matter soon anyways. but i will dedicate the rest of my life to showing people the truth.

www.youtube.com...

why have a fake say this if bin laden were alive? you couldn't have bin laden saying he didn't actually commit the attacks. anyone who believes the official story about osama being killed may 1, 2011 or the official 9/11 story is deluded.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm sorry maybe If I start smoking crack or something I'll start to believe that every one is out to get me and that the only thing our government of elected officials have nothing better to do but to plan 20 years into the future how to screw us all Over. I'll try to find a dealer today. Will you accept me then or do I have to have my tin foil hat stamped? Our government couldn't organize cash for clunkers properly. But I guess it's because they are so busy doing all this.

Oh yeah that's right your the guy yesterday that told me a military operation I was involved in never took place. How have you been?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
love that crazy spin

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

well I don't know what video you are referring too because he made so many bragging about the attack. Bob your friends are right. I'm not being rude. Just use logic though. Why would they bother? How do they get the other elected people coming into power to buy in? They have SOoo much to lose what would they gain? There's I know Conspiracy sometimes happen. the only way they work is if very few know. Like JFK. But not one involving 100,000 people. There is no way possible. And there's not enough gain to justify the risk..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

lol it's in arabic.

But you know that. What are you selling survival knifes?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

Osama Bin Laden's Death Confirmed By Al Qaeda

abcnews.go.com

Osama bin Laden's terror network admitted today that U.S. forces had tracked and killed their leader, but vowed to keep on attacking America.

The statement by al Qaeda was released on the Internet and should end any doubts that the terror mastermind is dead, despite President Obama's refusal to release gruesome photos showing bin Laden's body with a bullet hole in his head.

Al Qaeda said bin Laden's blood "will not be wasted" and it will continue attacking America and its allies.

Al Qaeda's admission comes on the day that President Obama will meet with the Navy SEALs and helico
(visit the link for the full news article)

Now after seeing this dose he think the troops still need to come home?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Do you have a link to that thread?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

i have an extremely logical/literal brain. why they did it and how they kept it secret is secondary to the evidence of them actually doing it. i linked the video in my post. you can't at one moment say "no, thats not osama" when that is the official video. then say "i think he blew those towers up". completely illogical and disturbing.

i don't believe many conspiracy theories, and originally when i came to this site it was to discuss evolution. you can even go to my profile, i haven't changed my interests from when i joined ats. i didn't come here for conspiracies. nor do i believe in the majority of them.

logically speaking. if you say those two men in the video are not the same, then you cannot accept the 9/11 official story, and great doubt is thrown into the mix reguarding osama bin laden being killed as of may 1(as the whole point of going after him is a lie).

we're going to see another attack on americans soon. it will be a much needed anger boost to keep us in the middle east. false flag attack. i wouldn't be suprised if it were on a train. in the american public's view, it would prove that we actually did take osama out on may 1.

"the documents said he showed an interest in trains, oh, and they attacked trains, so they must have killed osama then, the intelligence was accurate" that is EXACTLY what will be said.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
A little housekeeping, if I may.

Let's please keep to topic and not discuss what constitutes a proper or repetitive thread within a topical thread. Address those sorts of questions to staff via Alert or Complaint functions in order to not take the thread off-topic.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join