It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
There is so much evidence that Al Qaeda is a CIA creation, I don't believe this statement either.

The government has told so many lies over such a long time, they don't deserve to be believed.

When they provide concrete evidence which is verifiable I will consider it. Until now it's all just statements and hearsay which remains unproven and unverifiable....and there is too much evidence which contradicts Obama's (for him)very convenient story.

Perhaps someone should tell Obama the story of the boy who cried wolf.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

And can you show us this evidence????

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
image removed
edit on 6-5-2011 by AlexKintner because: deleted image

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexKintner

I am struggling to make that out sorry. What dose it say?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

You know what, it's all over the web and on various ATS threads. Do your own homework. Be my guest.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
OP-

Which Al Qaeda ??

The good ones in Libya or the bad ones everywheres else?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

As this is your thread could you kindly provide a direct link to the Al Qaeda website?

Many thanks
edit on 6-5-2011 by eyestotheskies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by boondock-saint

Sorry this is from time
healthland.time.com...
He did not have any need for kidney dialysis, he might have had diabetes and probably kidney stones but n dialysis. It was a claim made by the CIA that turned out to be a mistake. They also said he died of typhod, looks like that was wrong, really your wrong, I know you are wrong because I seem to be one of the few people on ATS with a ability to critically evaluate sources.

hahahaha, ur joking right ???

that article was written 3 days ago
and AFTER the supposed death
of a fake Bin Laden.

also hilarious that u quote TIME.
TIME is owned by Time Warner.
Guess who ALSO owns Time Warner???
George Soros

2.6 million shares of Time Warner

www.freerepublic.com...

so to back up ur claims that OBL was NOT on dialysis,
can you please quote a source NOT funded by George
Soros propaganda machine ???
thanks

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well my thread was closed even though I asked them not to. They are okay with having 2 threads open on this topic even though it should not be more than one, but mine is not okay.

So, I guess I just have to take over this thread.

AL QAEDA WEBSITE DOES NOT EXIST.

Sorry for those who don't want to hear about conspiracies, but as I said my thread was closed and I was directed here, so take your complaints to the ATS staff. Since they have declared my sentiment to be entirely on topic (in 2 threads nonetheless) I shall say it again:

Find me a link to this suppose website or internet message where they confirmed bin laden's death otherwise this is no proof of confirmation.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I have done, and I have reached the conclusion that any connection between Al’Qa’ida and the CIA during the 1980’s was negligible and from the 1990’s onwards there was no connection what so ever. I think if you done some of your own research form websites not target towards revisionist history you would understand.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I have done, and I have reached the conclusion that any connection between Al’Qa’ida and the CIA during the 1980’s was negligible and from the 1990’s onwards there was no connection what so ever. I think if you done some of your own research form websites not target towards revisionist history you would understand.

I find your condescending attitude unpleasant. You have no idea where I've done my research. I won't waste my time in attempting a discussion with you. End of conversation.

edit on 6-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by eyestotheskies

Read the news stories, the word is from blogs and forums where members of Al Qaeda are said to post on, these forums are monitored, there is no one specific website, that would be stupid.

link   
reply to post by filosophia

Yeah I was thinking the same, what website and who was the individual who made this statement. If Al-Zawahiri was to come out with a video I would be a bit more convinced by this claim that they have confirmed his death.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

There is no specific Al Qaeda website, this is obvious.

What there is though, are forums and chat rooms that members of Al Qaeda visit.

Wouldn't have a clue what and where they are and I'm not about to go looking, don't feel like getting a visit from the AFP.

But it's obvious they're out there and it's obvious they're being monitored.

Take this radio interview as an example:

To another part of the Web now, the SITE Intelligence Group has made a business out of monitoring jihadist websites and chat rooms. Al-Qaida has used those websites in the past to release statements to followers.

Rita Katz is the executive director of SITE and we called on her to find out what has been posted on those jihadist websites since the news broke that Osama bin Laden is dead. Rita Katz, welcome. Thanks for being with us.

Ms. RITA KATZ (Executive Director, SITE Intelligence Group): Thank you.

BLOCK: And you have translations of what you’ve been reading. What’s the overall tone of the postings today? Are you seeing a common thread?

Ms. KATZ: Well, in general, the jihadi forum members have expressed a gamut of reactions to bin Laden’s death, ranging from outright denial to lamenting acceptance. Messages for jihad are still filling the message boards. A lot of members are calling for revenge, calling for attacks on – right in front of the White House, where all the celebrations were taking place.

From HERE

Al Jazeera are posting this information too, and they're known for reporting Al Qaeda/Osama stories and messages.

link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by michaelmcclen

I lean that he was killed because

1) Pakistan wouldn't be so mad if it was a lesser known terrorist.

Why not? They conducted an assassination on Pakistan soil without approval.

2) Why would US use a stealth helicopter on a no name?

Testing it's capabilities against other military's equipment? Also to avoid detection during an illegal operation?

3)Osama would have made an appearance that same day to prove he is still alive.

Not if he's been dead for 10 years already and the US gov't has been keeping a ghost alive all these years so we had a boogeyman to fight

Just my opinion. Aside from all of this, I believe Obama and gang rushed to get the story out before getting all the facts straight.

I believe it was a cover for another operation. Who knows who was really killed? Just some random civilians? Perhaps the US just wanted to see if they could carry out an assassination very close to Pakistan intelligence without being detected. Maybe Obama is just spoon fed details from the CIA and really believes he got Osama.

link   

Yeah I was thinking the same, what website and who was the individual who made this statement. If Al-Zawahiri was to come out with a video I would be a bit more convinced by this claim that they have confirmed his death.

Regardless of which individual said it, I have four major media websites who are claiming al qaeda confirmed bin laden's death without a single link. Is this real journalism? No, it's not, it's a hoax.

link   

I was surprised that your thread was closed as the title made a clear statement about the content and was worthy of a seperate thread.

However I've already asked for a direct link to the Al Qaeda website on here.

I will give you a shout when it turns up

link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I understand and accept what you have said but what I want to know is who has officially confirmed this for Al’Qa’ida. I would like to say OBL’s no.2 make a video confirming this.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
OP-

Which Al Qaeda ??

The good ones in Libya or the bad ones everywheres else?

Oh yes, I'd forgotten about the good Al Qaeda in Libya who are currently being given weapons and money by the US. Now....where did that happen before? Oh yes, in Afghanistan.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join