It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

I always laugh when I read al-CIAda, it just sounds so immature. This Is what is frustrating me about all the OBL threads, they are full of these historical inaccuracies and exaggerations. Al’Qa’ida was not a CIA creation.

I'm happy you're amused.

Unfortunately, It appears that you don't know a lot about the CIA and their history.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I must say that is something I would like to see also, would be interesting to know the identity of the individual how has confirmed this.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tyson

There is nothing wrong with my understanding of history I know all about operation cyclone.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

reply to post by tyson

I always laugh when I read al-CIAda, it just sounds so immature. This Is what is frustrating me about all the OBL threads, they are full of these historical inaccuracies and exaggerations. Al’Qa’ida was not a CIA creation.

I see from your sig that you recommend being well read as a way of avoiding intellecual constipation.

I suggest that you read from different sources than the spoon fed variety and take a bowl of figs, prunes and dates with you and that should sort out the problem

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I must say that is something I would like to see also, would be interesting to know the identity of the individual how has confirmed this.

You won't get it, just some nonsense about the wesbite must be secret for your own protection. If they gave you a website, the IP could be traced back and it would most likely be a military base.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The fact of the matter is that this is all 'hear say' operation. All this witness evidence doesent mean sh*t.

Everyone should have the same opinion in all new threads that are discussing this simply post

"No body = no evidence" You can NOT be found guilty in a free court of law with nothing but a witness testimony as it will always boil down to his word against yours.

Why should we treat the government any diffrent, its not the fact that they claim to have killed Osama its the lack of evidence they have put forward for their case.

The government is supposed to work for the people and be clear and transparent but time and time again the US government has been proven beyond a doubt that they cover up and plant disinfromation every day.

Can someone post a link to the Alex Jones show that was on ATS here yesterday, where a top, top , top , top official came out and openly admited that 9/11 was a false flag. This fella is a house hold name who co-invented the persona Jack Ryan.

If you have top officials coming out and saying that 9/11 was an inside job and your not spreading the word in my eyes your not a patriot.

Its time to stand up and be accounted, before its to late and America sleep walks into prision state.

link   

I don’t know about that, but I do agree that it would be very interesting to find out the identity of the individual who made this claim.

link   

I don’t know about that, but I do agree that it would be very interesting to find out the identity of the individual who made this claim.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Um , I dont think this article tells me to much kinda think its unreliable just as everything else ..bunch of hog wash although we have no choice do we to accept what BS they tell us. Right now as it stands if they told us the sky was purple were suppose to belive it ,, Listen closely in this video I found on youtube this man says I dont know why they are on afaganistans ppl when the US found OBL in Pakistan and he clearly uses the word OBL.. I really dont know what to tell you but I still smell a skunk...

FOUNDLittle sympathy for bin Laden in Yemeni and Afghan capitals
www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: I inserted a hyperlink address from youtube :Little sympathy for bin Laden in Yemeni and Afghan capitals

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

But its not just Obama claiming he is dead, it’s the entire American government, military, international and domestic medial, foreign governments including Pakistan and now we even have Al’Qa’ida. I agree that we should have seen a picture of his body, but then you would be telling me how the photo was a fake. And don’t even start me on that guy you were referring to on Alex Jones, I got bored telling people last night about how full of BS he was and how inaccurate the AJ video was.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

reply to post by boondock-saint

Someone on the first page of this thread posted a very good article in the Guardian about OBL myths, his need for kidney Dialysis is one of those common myths. Sorry but you are quite simply wrong and so are your sources.

so me and my data and my link to global research is wrong ???

lol, ok well let's show the CBS article confirming
from the ISI that OBL was on dialysis.

In a tale as twisted as the hunt for Osama bin Laden, CBS Evening News has been told that the night before the Sept. 11 terrorists attack, Osama bin Laden was in Pakistan. He was getting medical treatment with the support of the very military that days later pledged its backing for the U.S. war on terror in Afghanistan.

Pakistan intelligence sources tell CBS News that bin Laden was spirited into a military hospital in Rawalpindi for kidney dialysis treatment.

www.cbsnews.com...

I have 2 confirmed sources. one is from the ISI and
the other is from a hospital worker and you're telling
me I'm wrong ???

hahahaha

no, u r wrong

bbc is spreading propaganda to hide the truth

do you know who partially funds the BBC ???
George Soros

Soros could make the BBC say the sky was green
and they would print it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

what vid?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Al Qaeda confirmed it so it's gotta be legit.

I'm a little disappointed that it wasn't Dog the Bounty Hunter who got him though. That would've been like totally awesome.

Peace

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I believe not a word of this. Al-CIAda can "claim" all they want that he is dead. This whole thing wreaks of sh*t. Unless they dump his body on my front lawn I'm not buying it.

Then don't buy it. You can either believe the statement that Al-Qaeda themselves have issued, or you can continue to live in your world of delusion and paranoia where anyone and everything is part of a conspiracy.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

"No body = no evidence" You can NOT be found guilty in a free court of law with nothing but a witness testimony as it will always boil down to his word against yours.

Guilty- No Body

I lean that he was killed because

1) Pakistan wouldn't be so mad if it was a lesser known terrorist.
2) Why would US use a stealth helicopter on a no name?
3)Osama would have made an appearance that same day to prove he is still alive.

Just my opinion. Aside from all of this, I believe Obama and gang rushed to get the story out before getting all the facts straight.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Sorry this is from time

healthland.time.com...

He did not have any need for kidney dialysis, he might have had diabetes and probably kidney stones but n dialysis. It was a claim made by the CIA that turned out to be a mistake. They also said he died of typhod, looks like that was wrong, really your wrong, I know you are wrong because I seem to be one of the few people on ATS with a ability to critically evaluate sources.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I would have loved it to have seen the DOG at the white house collecting that $25 million.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlscribe

Then don't buy it. You can either believe the statement that Al-Qaeda themselves have issued, or you can continue to live in your world of delusion and paranoia where anyone and everything is part of a conspiracy.

So to question things about this story means that a person is a paranoid, delusional, tinfoil hat wearing nutso who thinks everyone is out to get them? Can you generalize and lump a whole group of people together any worse?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
reply to post by kevinunknown

Is it not Al Qaeda working for the CIA in Lybia?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Well would you look at that! Unless i see his head on a pike i wont believe a word from anyone else and neither should you. This news would mean more if it was the Taliban not Al Qaeda.

Sorry i have to point out, WE ARE ARMING THESE REBELS that in effect is killing our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Americans you need to wake up fast and read between the lines theses wars are con's.
edit on 6-5-2011 by michaelmcclen because: elaborated

lol, you would just say that the head on the pike was fabricated. again, nothing will be proof enough

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

That’s pretty much my view as well but I do think there could possibly be a argument that the captured him alive and have him in a secret black site. Once they have got all the information they need out of him, they’ll kill him. But I lean more to the idea that they really did kill him on mayday

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join