It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

And again, where have I said I trust this information?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by michial

Sorry, now I see this is being addressed in another thread. I do not in any way shape or form mean to derail your thread. mThanks.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Bravo! Your taking a very unpopular, non-conspiracy theory approach on this website and will be crucified for it, as i have so many times. You last 2 posts on this thread are a breath of fresh air.

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? I see much, MUCH more evidence indicating that yes, Al'Qaida DOES exist, and yes, Osama is dead.

How many sources need to confirm his death is needed for some people to get it through their heads? The White House, pentagon, CIA, Pakistani government, Al"Qaida themselves now, as well as some of OBL actual family. Are you people dense to STILL not get it? HE IS DEAD!

Perhaps im becoming a little jaded and need to leave this site, the ignorance is appauling and people simply refuse to believe anything that does not fit into their little conspiracy therories anymore. The West is the root of all evil, and Islam can do no wrong.

When i see how Muslim cultures treat their own people, and especially woman, it makes me sick. And finally the Arabs are waking to this reality and revolting all over the middle east. But of course people like the Al-Assads will beat them down and continue to rule with iron fists.

I definitely know where you're coming from. It's really discouraging coming to this site and seeing a conspiracy theory being molded out of EVERYTHING.

News: "Osama has been killed."
Reaction: "LIES! Show us pictures! This is just a political publicity stunt! Conspiracy!!!!!!!"

News: "Photos of Osama will not be released, he is not a trophy."
Reaction: "LIES! The government can't even Photoshop a picture, we're too shrewd to fall for that crap. Conspiracy!!!!!!!"

News: "Al-Qaeda Confirms Osama's Death"
Reaction: "LIES! Al-Qaeda was invented by the CIA! Anyone who believes this is a mindless sheep! Conspiracy!!!!!!!"

News: "Humans need oxygen to survive"
Reaction: "LIES! This is just the government-controlled media spoon-feeding you more lies! WAKE UP, PEOPLE! Conspiracy!!!!!!!"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Breaking News 1:34pm UK, Friday May 06, 2011 Al Qaeda Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death

I have been wondering when this would happen, its just breaking now but apparently Al’Qa’ida have confirmed that Osama Bin Laden is dead. I will post more as more information becomes available.

Your thoughts?

edit on 6-5-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

Well since "Al qaida" is nothing more than CIA, Mossad, and MI6 playing dressup, I rather expected them to self-confirm their own bull#, since it's obvious that no one buys the story. Next up: Osama's ghost is channelled via ouija board to confess to 9/11, 7/7, madrid, columbine, and, amazingly enough, being on the grassy knoll in dallas,in 1963 on a fateful november morning..

edit on 6-5-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by nightbringr

thanks, though I won't be crucified.

I have often felt like throwing ATS to the wayside, in fact did for years, though amongst the trashy threads there are those that are great. Recently, this has been more of a task but I guess there's reason for this site and may the good force be with the good!

I agree, while there is a lot of tripe, there is some very good, quality articles here that have opened my mind to new ideas.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's not just Al Qaeda helping libya fight from what I've read. Check out my thread about Israel providing mercs to help libya.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I haven't had a chance to read all of the posts yet, but I came across this earlier and I sure did find it interesting....

In a recent threat Al Qaeda apparently made, they stated...

"Soon, God willing, their happiness will turn to sadness," it said, "their blood will be mingled with their tears."

www.wthr.com...

Quote from Dante's Inferno

The insects streaked their faces with their blood,
which, mingled with their tears,

www.jfklibrary.org...

Make of it what you will but I find the choice of wording very interesting!
edit on 6-5-2011 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Bravo! Your taking a very unpopular, non-conspiracy theory approach on this website and will be crucified for it, as i have so many times. You last 2 posts on this thread are a breath of fresh air.

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? I see much, MUCH more evidence indicating that yes, Al'Qaida DOES exist, and yes, Osama is dead.

How many sources need to confirm his death is needed for some people to get it through their heads? The White House, pentagon, CIA, Pakistani government, Al"Qaida themselves now, as well as some of OBL actual family. Are you people dense to STILL not get it? HE IS DEAD!

Perhaps im becoming a little jaded and need to leave this site, the ignorance is appauling and people simply refuse to believe anything that does not fit into their little conspiracy therories anymore.

Although I do agree with you about refusing to see hard evidence and being ignorant from that perspective, what I don't agree with is judging the validity of evidence based on hearsay. Have you met, personally, any of the people from The White House, Pentagon, CIA, or Osama himself (as well as his relatives). How do you know this isn't all staged? I'm sorry, but there are very eerie coincidences and that's why this is called a conspiracy website. So to downplay others just because of their beliefs in a potential conspiracy on a forum taht deals in that subject matter is kinda like poking with the wrong end of the sword.

Isn't it odd how we ceremonially send his burial off to sea in a peaceful, restpecable fashion when he murdered thousands of people? Either the U.S are lying about that, or OBL didn't commit those crimes. I'm sorry, but how is something like that NOT a grounds for worry?

The West is the root of all evil, and Islam can do no wrong.

EXACTLY! Isn't that applicable to the exact terrorist situation we are currently dealing with now?

edit on 6-5-2011 by RideTheLightning89 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I was one of the people who thought he had been dead for years. The fake OBL videos convinced me of that. Was that psyops designed to confuse Islamist terrorists? I don't ever recall those videos being denounced by Zawahiri.

They have OBL's wife saying that he'd been holed up in the compound for five years. But Marina Oswald was forced to say things she didn't believe also.

I doubt if he had fooled the ISI about his whereabouts. The US and Pakistan flew a lot of Al Quaeda personnel, including, possibly, bin Laden out of Afghanistan into Pakistan after the seige of Tora Bora.

He may not have been dead but he was a dead man walking. Obama decided he needed to call in a chit for political reasons, and bin Laden had to go.

My two cents worth.
edit on 6-5-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
"Those gosh darned "conspiracy theorists"..they make a conspiracy out of everything!
Those crazy kooks...I love hanging around arguing with them and calling them names"!-Skeptics

lol

You hate them soo much but yet you love talking to them hahaha..even going out of your way to try and prove them wrong!

Why do you waste your time arguing with "crazy people"?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

My girlfriend told me about this when I returned home from work. I asked her two questions...
1)Why in hell would "supposed" al qaeda confirm to the world that Bin laden is dead? From their standpoint that would be pretty stupid. I've never heard of an army announcing to the enemy the death of their captain, or a palace announcing to the enemy the death of their king. That would show that their army had a weakness, albeit temporarily.
2)How did they announce this? Are they not wanted? I'm assuming that as soon as an al qaeda member were to come forward for any reason, they'd be arrested, no? i suppose they could have handed in a video that some 8 year old could have made on their cell phone.
Not that I believe in C.I.- I mean al qaeda.
Thanks for sharing
Peace and One Love

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
source

"...It said that Americans "will never enjoy security until our people in Palestine enjoy it..."

interesting...

"...until they cause the disaster that makes children look like the elderly!..."

is that a hint of the type of attack being planned?
what sort of attack would it be?

edit on 6/5/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by expo15

I hear where you guys are coming from to...

But that still doesn't negate the fact that so many changes in this story indicate clearly that they are lying to US... not even mentioning the sea-burial or the cleansing.

I would like to think that Obama didn't order a killing... I think that if he were a vet of any kind, he'd have known what was probably going to happen... if there was any chance of interpreting the order as an order to kill, so many in the chain of command would've done so... especially right down to the men on the ground.

The helmet cam footage would tell the whole story... good or evil... and if they won't consider showing it, well then we all probably can imagine why.

Perhaps we should wait until they reply to request for the helmet videos... and then decide whether, as a nation, we should be proud of this... or not.

I bet Obama wishes that he had waited til he knew everything.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
So everyone's going to believe this because Al Qaeda is jumping on the wagon? I think I'm going to throw up.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
"Why in hell would "supposed" al qaeda confirm to the world that Bin laden is dead? From their standpoint that would be pretty stupid".

Mankes no sense at all.I can't picture a terrorist coming foward like.. "Excuse me sir..Mr terrorist..is it true Obama killed Osama?"-reporter

*Walks over,adjusts AK* "Yeah..they got him....and now we're going to retaliate even though America's invaded our country,killing thousands of people for 10 years to catch an unarmed sick old man who had nothing to do with 9/11..we've decided to retaliate now because they killed our leader ..we took a break after 9/11..we needed a vacation..I went to Disney land..you have to check out the new Little Mermaid Ariel's Undersea Adventure,it's fabulous..so yeah..they got Osama.....how was that?..was that good or should do another take?..did you get everything you needed?...good,glad I could be of help..call me sometime so we can do brunch!"!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

HOLY S**T THIS IS STUPID...THEY SAID IT CUZ FOR ONE THE ARE NOT EVEN AL QUIDA..THEY ARE JUST SOME MUSLIM LOOKING DUDES FROM THE STATES OR TWO...THEY ARE AL QUIDA AND THEY JUST GOT PAID GOOD MONEY TO SAY THAT HE WAS REALLY DEAD

THIS SOB OSAMA DIED IN 2007 DUE TO KIDNEY FAILURE...LIKE HOLY CRAP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

link   

link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join