It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Al-Qaeda is working with the CIA, actually the CIA created Al-Qaeda.

so how do you explain this, as a CIA action, based on your assumption?

www.atimes.com...

Al-Qaeda claims Bhutto killing By Syed Saleem Shahzad KARACHI - ”We terminated the most precious American asset which vowed to defeat mujahideen.” These were the words of al-Qaeda’s top commander for Afghanistan operations and spokesperson Mustafa Abu al-Yazid, immediately after the attack that claimed the life of Pakistani politician Benazir Bhutto on Thursday (December 27). Bhutto died after being shot by a suicide assailant who, according to witnesses, also detonated a bomb that killed himself and up to 20 others at a rally in the garrison city of Rawalpindi. Bhutto, with Western backing, had been hoping to become prime minister for a third time after general elections next month. In past videos and messages, al-Zawahri has frequent denounced democracy because it replaces God's laws with man's. The assassination of Bhutto was apparently only one of the goals of a large al-Qaeda plot, the existence of which was revealed earlier this month. On December 6, a Pakistani intelligence agency tracked a cell phone conversation between a militant leader and a local cleric, in which a certain Maulana Asadullah Khalidi was named. The same day, Khalidi was arrested during a raid in Karachi. The arrest, in turn, led to the arrest of a very high-profile non-Pakistani militant leader, which, it is said, revealed an operation aimed at wiping out “precious American assets” in Pakistan, including Musharraf and Bhutto. The operation is said to have involved hundreds of cells all over Pakistan to track targets and communicate with their command, which would then send out death squads. Mustafa referred to a recent address by Bhutto in North West Frontier Province, in which she lambasted Islamic extremism and asked the people to stand against it. Bhutto was the only Pakistani leader who regularly spoke against al-Qaeda. At the time of her death, Bhutto was vigorously campaigning around the country, following the November 20 announcement of general elections to be held on January 8. She had returned to Pakistan from exile in October, after a US-brokered deal with Musharraf gave her immunity from charges of corruption during her previous terms as prime minister. In return, her Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) supported Musharraf’s bid to be re-eleted as president. Bhutto returned to Pakistan in the face of death threats from Islamist militants. Within 24 hours of landing in Karachi on October 18, she narrowly escaped with her life when two bombs were detonated near her motorcade, killing at least 130 people. Addressing a press conference the following day, a defiant Bhutto pointed to the involvement of Pakistan's intelligence agencies in the attack.

and this:
news.yahoo.com...

CAIRO – Al-Qaida's deputy leader, Ayman al-Zawahri, issued the terror network's first message since the upheaval began in Egypt, saying the country's rule has long "deviated from Islam" and warning that democracy "can only be non-religious." The wave of popular protests that ousted Egypt's president, Hosni Mubarak, appeared to have caught al-Qaida off guard. The terror group had long called for the destruction of Mubarak's regime — and al-Zawahri, an Egyptian doctor, was part of a militant uprising against Mubarak in the 1990s that was crushed. But the demonstrations were led by secular, liberal activists calling for greater democracy — in stark contrast to the Islamic state that al-Zawahri and al-Qaida call for. In past videos and messages, al-Zawahri has frequent denounced democracy because it replaces God's laws with man's.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by davea66

rooking nations to appease the armaments industry isn't feasible nor viable as an excuse for 'creating' wars.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by jackflap
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/612863c88213.jpg[/atsimg]

Is it just me or doesn't anyone else find this type of nationalism and patriotism to be well, rather primitive..

Seems the things that appeal most to the American base, is that which appeals to the base of the brain stem. Makes for very effective politics I guess...

They seemed to be mostly Obama supporters in that crowd. Someone posted a vid of some of them being interviewed and they had Obama t shirts and chanted "Obama' "Obama", soooooooo kinda makes one wonder, as this admin is notorious for using thugs and other supporters to prop up it's fakery. I find it totally ironic that while the liberal left has consistently bashed conservatives for being Patriotic, these young people are out there in droves with unabashed Nationalism. Oh, how fascistic right?
edit on 6-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

the USA is influenced by media, some more than others, some very 'political' motivated, some in other ways patriotically motivated. A lot of USA society is motivated by patriotism, so do, as a nation, expect patriotic behaviour.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Have you seen this video ????

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by jackflap
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/612863c88213.jpg[/atsimg]

Is it just me or doesn't anyone else find this type of nationalism and patriotism to be well, rather primitive..

Seems the things that appeal most to the American base, is that which appeals to the base of the brain stem. Makes for very effective politics I guess...

They seemed to be mostly Obama supporters in that crowd. Someone posted a vid of some of them being interviewed and they had Obama t shirts and chanted "Obama' "Obama", soooooooo kinda makes one wonder, as this admin is notorious for using thugs and other supporters to prop up it's fakery. I find it totally ironic that while the liberal left has consistently bashed conservatives for being Patriotic, these young people are out there in droves with unabashed Nationalism. Oh, how fascistic right?
edit on 6-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

also, ever heard of media spin, where Obama chanters could be seen to be more patriotic filming for MSM prime time viewing than just a bunch of patriotic revellers?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Bravo! Your taking a very unpopular, non-conspiracy theory approach on this website and will be crucified for it, as i have so many times. You last 2 posts on this thread are a breath of fresh air.

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? I see much, MUCH more evidence indicating that yes, Al'Qaida DOES exist, and yes, Osama is dead.

How many sources need to confirm his death is needed for some people to get it through their heads? The White House, pentagon, CIA, Pakistani government, Al"Qaida themselves now, as well as some of OBL actual family. Are you people dense to STILL not get it? HE IS DEAD!

Perhaps im becoming a little jaded and need to leave this site, the ignorance is appauling and people simply refuse to believe anything that does not fit into their little conspiracy therories anymore. The West is the root of all evil, and Islam can do no wrong.

When i see how Muslim cultures treat their own people, and especially woman, it makes me sick. And finally the Arabs are waking to this reality and revolting all over the middle east. But of course people like the Al-Assads will beat them down and continue to rule with iron fists.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

the USA is influenced by media, some more than others, some very 'political' motivated, some in other ways patriotically motivated. A lot of USA society is motivated by patriotism, so do, as a nation, expect patriotic behaviour.

My point here is that the liberal left have always poked fun at conservatives for patriotism and flag waving, and Obama himself refused to wear the flag pin or put his hand over his heart for the National Anthem, and I have personally seen tons of liberals saying how fascist Nationalistic displays are, and yet here are the Obama supporters out in droves with all this display. Seems to be hypocritical to me.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by davea66

Have you seen this video ????

www.youtube.com...

there are countless ''I have the answers to everything, conspiracy and otherwise'' vids on youtube, I don't waste my time on them.

If there's anything of real relevance on them maybe you could quote it, otherwise I would presume there's a possibility you are just believing any old BS on YT.
edit on 6-5-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

neither here nor there with regards to relevance on this thread.

I am in the UK, and to be honest, Republican vs Democrat style politcal ramblings, just like UK Labour v's Conservative etc are part of the whole mistrust of politics and politicians to me.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Bravo to you too, and thanks, the more reality the better!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I Know that as well.. So let's think of another EXCUSE. 9/11 or 7/7. Both good excuses to go to war and create money. (Especially if thiers OIL there.)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
sorry if this has already been mentioned, but how could they have confirmed he is dead without a picture? obviously if his daughter was in there with him she must have seen what went on, but surely he could have just been shot and taken captive, without actually being dead?
Pic needed though

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The government is the one saying Osama's been killed in a raid ..so prove it!

Why do people asking questions have to prove Osama was killed?We weren't there!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
sorry if this has already been mentioned, but how could they have confirmed he is dead without a picture?

Just a guess but the dead body of the man they just shot twice was probably a big giveaway.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by davea66

I Know that as well.. So let's think of another EXCUSE. 9/11 or 7/7. Both good excuses to go to war and create money. (Especially if thiers OIL there.)

the oil industry is certainly an area of concern though to be honest people really have to wake up from their ipod / pad / 4x4 slumber and realise the evolution of civilization on earth is at a major clash of civilizations, some people in the west need to understand these extremists would throw rocks at any womens face whilst buried neck deep in the ground for daring to question the wearing of a black sheet, or if a man lied about her supposed infidelity or words against islam etc. These acts are a serious breach of humanitarian sensibilities and is something that shouldn't be ignored. Would western civilizations think this ok if it were in their own town....I am certian they wouldn't, but ignoring the facts that there are nations where this is not only their law, but a heartless way of life in their lands, is something not to be taken lightly.

More concerning is that some some of these nations leaders want it more extremist and in more places.

For me, happiness, fairness and human rights are something I have as a basic.

For some in these lands, like Osam's wife who was holed up in an apartment for 6 years, literally not leaving even the building, is an atrocity, though of lesser humanitarian concern than the punishments some of these people viewed as infidel or against islamic extremism were subjected to.

edit on 6-5-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yay! Finally something to shut those conspiracy theorists.

No wait, Al Qaeda are hiding something !!!

I hope these conspirators weirdos learn from this.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

thanks, though I won't be crucified.

I have often felt like throwing ATS to the wayside, in fact did for years, though amongst the trashy threads there are those that are great. Recently, this has been more of a task but I guess there's reason for this site and may the good force be with the good!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm jumping in here to post and I think this is very important. If someone has already posted this I'm happy. Here is my linkgregoryfegel.sulekha.com... g/post/2011/05/former-u-s-deputy-assistant-secretary-of-state-says.htm If this is from some website that you believe has it's own agenda: I don't care. It should be investigated and the man should be protected until all is revealed.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Clearly your mind is made up, I doubt you'd believe it even if you had his brains splatter on your face whilst they doubled tapped him in the face and you were a foot away watching.

Yes, because that is exactly what the problem is.

People want proof of the government's claims, not just more officials making claims, and for some reason you believe that actually witnessing the death would not be proof enough?

What's really interesting to me is how people like yourself seem to trust what government officials say on nothing more than blind faith.

ET is piloting UFO's? I need more evidence...

Paranormal/spiritual occurrences? I need more evidence...

The government has made a claim with no evidence? Proof enough for me.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join