It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Confirms Osama Bin Laden's Death!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

I was always taught that the burden of proof is placed on the accuser. Just sayin'.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
IQ Test:

Which one is the lie?

We killed him years ago but we have been keeping the body on ice, waiting for an opportune political moment to wheel him out and take a bow.

We killed him a couple of days ago and decided to bury him at sea to avoid a three ring circus of civil unrest overseas and political fallout.
edit on 6-5-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My first thought when I read this was did Al Qaida members see the body or the graphic pics, and when, where, or how did they view the body? Apparently their message was given before they even knew he was given a royal Navy burial at sea. Where is Osama's wife and is she the one who has told members of Al Qaida of the raid? Is she in custody? If she is in custody, have clerics been to see her where she has given testimony?

None of this makes any sense to me. If they made this statement before they knew about him being dumped into the sea, then I think they don't know anything but what the US govt and Pakistan says.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
You know what bugs me?That why would Osama's death cause a retaliation?Why wouldn't America invading their country killing thousands of innocent civilians to catch one guy who had nothing to do with 9/11 cause retaliation?

You must understand and be open to the idea that these acts may not have actually been committed by Osama and his "crew" of Al Quaeda rebels. Al Quaeda doesn't even exist, it's a database. So if that's true, is it a fair bet to say taht Osama doesn't exist either? Like one other poster said on here, a fake media creation defending ANOTHER fake media creation.

So who exactly is making these threats on the "al quaeda website"? (which still needs to be linked by the way!) Obviously, somebody committed those attacks on 9/11, and if it was supposedly a Midle Eastern terrorist group, the U.S could EASILY come forward with the bright, eye-wincing neon orange flight recorder boxes found in the carnage of those planes. But oh I forgot, those were NEVER recovered *rolls eyes*

Maybe that's because the real murderers are the ones residing in that building behind the ridiculous buffoons waving American flags. It's a disgrace.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

The thoughts that come to my mind are:

It seems funny that people want proof of his death, even though there was little proof that he was ever alive. All I've ever seen of Osama's existence were a couple of short, highly edited videos, and a few quotes from people who said that they'd met him. The rest of it was from Bush's speeches, and from pundits on TV. I'm not saying that the dude in the videos wasn't named Osama Bin Laden, I'm just saying that I've never been convinced that he did what TPTB said he did.

And, why would a terrorist attack be any more likely today, as opposed to the day before his death? Were the "terrorists" sitting around and waiting for a reason to carry out an attack?

In other words, his life or death only becomes an issue when someone, somewhere wants to scare the public, or to increase their own approval ratings.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

Originally posted by spikey

Are you actually stating that it's your belief that most people here on ATS are paranoid? Including or excluding yourself? The owners? Mods? etc? Seems that way to me.

No not everyone, but most people, yes

It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
They are changing their story, trying to confuse people, and overall just playing with us. But see jokes on them, because no matter what they tell me, (And hopefully you agree with me) I won't believe a word they utter until I see the body. And yea, maybe if they release the pictures I'll have an ounce of "I believe them water" in me.

But people say that as soon as they release pictures people will call them fake....Well uh, if they are fake of course were going to call it out. I'm pretty sure the experts at ATS will be able to tell with long term analyzation if the photos will be fake or not.

To stop these fools from confusing us, (Which I know most of us arent, because that would be sickening
to me) Lets stick to the 1ST ORIGINAL STORY that they told on the news when they first announced his death. That way after the 50th story comes out, we can't be going back and forth with what obviously is dis-information.

Oh yea, and one last thing, how come everyone who isn't a follower, everyone who doesn't believe in nonsense, everyone who doesn't believe in an official story, everyone who doesn't blindly follow a politician, is a conspiracy theorist?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
So here we have one disreputable and murderous media creation, Al Qaeda, confirming the death of another wretched media creation, Bin Laden.

Thank you very much Mr. Al Qaeda for your 2 cents, however, due to obvious credibility issues, it appears your contribution is worth a lot less.

Well put mate.

Elegant...starred.

edit on 6/5/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I wonder if there is any increased security around the Prez due to Al Qaida being so angry and all, and due to the fact that he personally gave the order on this mission.
edit on 6-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

"We killed him a couple of days ago and decided to bury him at sea to avoid a three ring circus of civil unrest overseas and political fallout."

hahaha who told you that?

What about the 3 ring circus of people not believing the story because the government is withholding evidence and lying to the public?

The story has changed like 8 times now.They are obviously searching for the right story!When a person changes his story 7 or 8 times it usually means they are..LYING!!

Ask anybody with common sense.You don't need to be a genius to see they are lying!This is why people don't believe the government!

Why kind of people stick up for a lying,stealing,murdering government?

Not this this people lol!
edit on 6-5-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
chaos causes confusion
confusion prohibits support
lack of support prevents any movement from having teeth, thereby letting the government get a good nights sleep

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Anagram of OSAMA BIN LADEN ====== "LOB DA MAN IN SEA" ??????

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Are you saying that bin Laden is still alive, or that they took his body out of the refridgerator, flew it to Pakistan, planted it in the compound, shot it full of holes, sprinkled fake blood on it , took gruesome photos, too gruesome to be shown . . . yet, and then buried it at sea? Are you saying that the Pakistanis were in on this charade?

Personally, I don't know what happened, but the idea that bin Laden was alive, in the compound, probably being sheltered by the Pakistani government, who then had their arms twisted into going along with the raid on the compound, seems more likely.

I think it highly likely that the rumour about the government having him on ice all these years was a propaganda lie designed to make important insiders get off the government's back and let them manage their assets in Al Quaida and Pakistan without a lot of interference from people who didn't know the whole agenda.

edit on 6-5-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by banandar123

"I was always taught that the burden of proof is placed on the accuser."

Actually the burden of proof is placed on the claimer.The people who claim 19 Arabs with box cutters pulled off 9/11 have to prove it!Not the people who don't believe the claimed story!And why are those people who don't believe the story called "conspiracy theorists"?

When you don't produce proper evidence and you lie and try to cover-up things people just might not believe anything you say after that and will question everything!

And nobody believes the Osama event because they government won't prove it and already changed the story 7 or 8 times...that's the sign of a liar!

You make your bed,you lie in it!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
So Al Qaeda claims the US killed OBL.

We know we can trust statements coming from Al Qaeda - can't we?

Washington Post spytalk

The agency actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a campfire swigging bottles of liquor and savoring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. The actors were drawn from “some of us darker-skinned employees,” he said

This article is about creating fake tapes to circulate for psyops

edit on 6-5-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

Thanks MegaMind, sweet post mate.

I would have thought it fairly obvious myself..you know, all that *ten years of snarling and spitting about how they're the hated and deadly enemy*...i don't remember a "but they're incredibly honest and always tell the truth kind of deadly enemy" being bleeding mentioned, when tptb were into scarmonger overdrive modes...strangely though, that's exactly what were being told to swallow here.

Cheers mate.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Bingo! This whole Bin Laden on the rocks thing seems so fantastic to me. Where in Pakistan do they have enough ice to keep him frozen for years?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

"Are you saying that bin Laden is still alive, or that they took his body out of the refridgerator, flew it to Pakistan, planted it in the compound, shot it full of holes, sprinkled fake blood on it , took gruesome photos, too gruesome to be shown . . . yet, and then buried it at sea? Are you saying that the Pakistanis were in on this charade?

I don't know what happen.All I know is they are lying and won't provide evidence that they killed him!

How can one death photo be too gruesome?JFK's head can be seen getting blow off on family oriented youtube but they won't release one photo!

And they usually have a coroner stitch up the body for burial so they could have done that then snapped a photo then everybody would be happy..Obama would get his votes and more people would have believed the official story of 9/11....But nope.They killed him even though he was old unarmed and some say had kidney disease and then they don't provide any evidence that Osama was even there!And then they changed the story about 7 or 8 times so why do you think people don't believe what the government is saying?

I answer all your questions but I bet you can't answer mine..here's another one..why did the president himself go on live tv to announce they killed Osama????

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
My first thought when I read this was did Al Qaida members see the body or the graphic pics, and when, where, or how did they view the body? A

Here's how they know. Bin Laden's Pakistani neighbors and protectors told them he was shot in the face.

I'm sure they got on the horn right away to tell them he was dead.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

How can one death photo be too gruesome?JFK's head can be seen getting blow off on family oriented youtube but they won't release one photo!

Some years later if I recall.

I answer all your questions but I bet you can't answer mine..here's another one..why did the president himself go on live tv to announce they killed Osama????

Who should have done it? Not hillary, she looked like she was puking her guts up in that photo. Let's hope she never has to answer that 3am phone call. She might crap all over herself.

If I were Obama I would take the credit also. Just like we all would in that situation.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The world is in recession, Their are TWO asteroids/comets/Planet X ? heading our way, Wars, People revolting,(and revolting people), Climate change?, The end of the world.

Something is happening.

So what do OUR politicians do

The US have their "Bin Laden death" celebrations and we in the UK get a Quicly organized Royal wedding.
Dosn't everyone feel good !!!!

Give all the people something to cheer about, Cause the # will soon hit the fan

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join