It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter: Bin Laden captured alive, executed later.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Daughter: Bin Laden captured alive, executed later.

rt.com

“Not a single bullet was fired from the compound at the US forces and their choppers. Their chopper developed some technical fault and crashed and the wreckage was left on the spot,” the official told Al-Arabiya.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Man, this contrasts so much from the US story! I still find it shocking that most Americans that were shown on the news were hysterical of his death whether or not it was either a fair trial, assassination, or anything else. Like, I know hes a bad man and all, but as a human he should have a fair trial like the rest of us. I mean, if he is guilty as seen without a trial, then it wouldn't be a problem if he was even in one.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

What the heck kind of tales are they creating?

Security officials apparently did not recover any arms or explosives following an all-encompassing search of the compound. They did however remove two buffalos, a cow and roughly 150 chickens in addition to computer hard drives, DVDs and an array of documents.

Took them long enough to come up with this version..... but...
... I can see why!

So the Navy Seals took Osama, his family, some buffalos, etc..... but then returned the daughter to tell on them? I don't quite understand their weaving of the tale here.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af145cc858a2.png[/atsimg]

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

Any questions?

David Grouchy

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
ya know, I really wish they would
get their lies straight. They change
the OS faster than I change underwear.
Oops, that reminds me

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
USA government are lying about it all, just tell the truth.

In my opinion telling the truth will cause less damage then lying about it all.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Don't trust Pakistan officials. We made them look bad and they wish to return the favor.

Another article to consider before subscribing to the title of this thread being reality

Amal al-Sadah, 29, was the youngest wife of the Al Qaeda leader, and was shot in the leg during the raid when she reportedly rushed towards the Navy SEALs invading the compound. She told her captors that Bin Laden was still conscious when she was shot, and that her 12-year-old daughter told her he had been shot to death, according to the BBC.

Read the whole article HERE

This whole story will evolve over the next few months. I chose to watch for a while before making any judgement about what the truth is. You should too.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
LMFAO

They removed two buffalos, a cow and roughly 150 chickens!!!!!

WTF

How is this news? maybe the chickens had granades up their a$$es, Ive seen farmers get their hole arms in cows so its possible that they could have been used to conceal mini nukes.

This story has changed so many times now If anyone has any faith left in the US government their absolute morons!!!!

According to your own constitution America its time for a revolution.

I wonder what would happen if Americans did revolt Egyptian style? I think it would show once and for all the governments hypocrisy. Can you imagine TPTB would leave quietly like they have expected all those middle eastern leaders to do?

Seriously, Americans you need to do something and fast
edit on 6-5-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Guess they wanted a decent BBQ after the raid

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I must ask; why is this event being couched, recast, rewritten, re-reported, and otherwise bent, spindled, and mutilated to the point where not only does no one have a consistent account, but everyone knows that no one has a consistent account?

Could there be a reason beyond the immediately conspiratorial, that much of the world's population is supposed to be left unclear, uncertain, and unresolved over what happened?

Is this what you can expect when someone has to tell at least two different and conflicting lies at the same time to different people via the same medium?

You gotta wonder sometimes.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Why should I believe yet another new angle?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I agree, they should do like Bush used to and tell the people it's none of their business what the government does and to go back to watching American Idol.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
USA government are lying about it all, just tell the truth.

In my opinion telling the truth will cause less damage then lying about it all.

And could you all knowing sir please shed some light on the situation?
What's that? You don't know?

Thought so.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

There are plenty of threads on ATS regarding OBL killing was a 'HOAX' and he was killed years ago, read some threads

BUT!! This is my opinion.

"Thought So"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
They change the OS faster than I change underwear.

That's probably the strategy - creating mass confusion, which prevents us from digging deep into something. As soon as we start digging, the story changes. In the end, people will say "something is not right" but without arguing for any specifics.

new topics

top topics

join