It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people think masons are evil?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
reply to post by Weishaupt

You don't have to get all butt-hurt with your little thumbs down icons because you were wrong.

I have an idea for you... next time you make a claim, try having proof!

Why are you giving me the proof finger?

Wrong? who are wrong here?

i guess you dont even know the term "Moria"

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by Weishaupt

Hidden knowledge, you believe ruling elite don't have that? Knight Templar`s when they ran around the world.. LOOTING Hidden knowledge.

I am pretty sure knowledge cannot be "looted", it can be learned, passed on, hidden, but in order to steal it, first off, nobody would "know" it, they would have it written down. If they were too stupid to read it and "know" it, they perhaps they didn't deserve it in the first place.

I can win the lottery and buy a library, but having that library doesn't make me any smarter then I was before I had it. I would have to read and learn.

Watch out for the low level masons. They are the most ferocious. Big pointy teeth, very dangerous.

Cannot be looted? i don't think you either are a real mason..

Big collectible of hidden knowledge.

Do you even know who you really answer to?

None of you wannabe masons around here in ATS should be a masons, maybe one of you are, or none.

Just kids who live in "their" basement.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hidden knowledge, you believe ruling elite don't have that? Knight Templar`s when they ran around the world.. LOOTING Hidden knowledge.

I am pretty sure knowledge cannot be "looted", it can be learned, passed on, hidden, but in order to steal it, first off, nobody would "know" it, they would have it written down. If they were too stupid to read it and "know" it, they perhaps they didn't deserve it in the first place.

I can win the lottery and buy a library, but having that library doesn't make me any smarter then I was before I had it. I would have to read and learn.

Watch out for the low level masons. They are the most ferocious. Big pointy teeth, very dangerous.

None of you wannabe masons around here in ATS should be a masons, maybe one of you are, or none.

well, you have got me there. I am actually a 7 year old kid who is home schooled and live in a sub-basement. I am doing a study on arrogance for a school paper. I am getting a load of research material here.

just kidding, I are either a real mason. I answer to whomever calls me. sometimes I am nice, sometime, not.

I got past the wannabe stage and joined to find out the truth, you?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Pay no attention, you are but a point. Let the circle be a shield to repugnance and idiocy.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Because they aren't understood. Just like the "common metals into gold" aspect of Alchemy. It's not literal... as wasn't Jesus' raising the dead. If you rescued a third world victim and educated them, you will have brought them out of a dead state of mind.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Me fail English? That's UN-POSSIBLE!!!

And that being said, the amount you know about the Masons is clearly even less that the amount you know about the English language.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Maybe they laugh when YOU show up at the lodge every meetings.

Oh, when were you last in a Masonic Lodge as a member?

They help each other financially, and other political agenda.

We do? How? When?

i guess you dont even know the term "Moria"

Yeah, its the name of a Dwarf mine in the book "Lord of the Rings".

Except we have dues cards and certificates of proof to show that we indeed are membership.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
IMHO masons are honorable and good guys who find meaning in their bortherhood to do good. But ......the very top have become aware that they have a lucrative thing going with their secrecy and connections.

Power corrupts....and I think that some became so powerful that they consider it their responsibillity to lead humanity and are representing the commander in chief of this world and in the world we cannot see.....as Bob Dylan described it so plainly.
edit on 13-5-2011 by zatara because: something else

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
IMHO masons are honorable and good guys who find meaning in their bortherhood to do good. But ......the very top have become aware that they have a lucrative thing going with their secrecy and connections.

Power corrupts....and I think that some became so powerful that they consider it their responsibillity to lead humanity and are representing the commander in chief of this world and in the world we cannot see.....as Bob Dylan described it so plainly.
edit on 13-5-2011 by zatara because: something else

who is "the very top"?
Please, if you know they exist, they it should be easy to point to them. I have been searching for them from the inside for 5 years and cannot find them. In fact, I am convinced they don't exist. that is, unless SOMEONE, ANYONE can provide me with ANYTHING other than their opinion as fact.

This is not a slam on you personally, many, many people make the same claim, and somewhere is a pinhead sitting in the corner making this stuff up and whispering it into everyone's ear. But this claim is as untrue as the queen of england being a reptilian shape shifter. (if you believe that, then yes, I am the head of all masonry, and I am pure evil)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

while Adam is a bit confused, English may not be his first language.
I am continually amazed at the people who can communicate on this site, but speak other languages.

That doesn't make him any less of a silly, confused, poster. (IMHO)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

reply to post by YourPopRock

while Adam is a bit confused, English may not be his first language.
I am continually amazed at the people who can communicate on this site, but speak other languages.

That doesn't make him any less of a silly, confused, poster. (IMHO)

That is fair, I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he actually doesn't speak English well.

But, it doesn't change that he is presenting things (such as the penalty of the obligation) incorrectly and pretending he knows what he is talking about.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
FYI I'm not a member but in general I think people fear what they don't understand
They also fear change and those that are different from them

P.S. I think there are a lot more Christian Churches that are evil and corrupted then Masonic Lodges.
I haven't heard too many stories of Masons rapping little boys

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Weishaupt

Actually, it is spelt Moriah and every Mason who has taken the time to study our writtings and mythology will know what and where Moriah is.

Moria is the Dwaven city and mines of J.R.R. Tolken.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
because people are too stupid to think for themselves. just left a cemetary full of masonic headstones from as early as 1800, most of em were former slaves or black and some were 33rd degree masons. i doubt poor black slaves were evil and in on some secret plot to take over the world considering today black people are treated like # just about everywhere. could it be possible that maybe masons arent evil and theres a conspiracy to make them seem evil and not the conspiracy that they are taking over the world and are actually evil?

all the information you want is available at your local library if you are so inclined to think for yourself rather than taking the word of some website. just go to that computer and type masonic in the search bar.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join