It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people think masons are evil?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

To me, individuality is the greatest fraternity to join.

Good luck to you sir. There are many different ways to go and none are wrong if they help others.
If you ever need anything, just ask. have a great day.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer777

Originally posted by network dude

It seems to me that the problem is that the TYPE of individuals who seek positions of power hold an ELITIST attitude, ...... The masons I know are so far from ELITIST it isn't funny.

Above: the cult leader of the English Masons, the Grand Master; the Duke of Kent. a/k/a "Field Marshal His Royal Highness Prince Edward George Nicholas Patrick, Duke of Kent, Earl of Saint Andrews, Baron Downpatrick, Royal Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Knight Grand Cross of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order, Aide-de-Camp to Her Majesty, Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England and First Grand Principal of the Supreme Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of England, President of The Scout Association."

Of course all these pompous titles held by this aristocratic (cousin to the head of state, Elizabeth) cult leader should not be taken as a sign that he is an elitist and a monarchist and a militant anti-Communist; oh no, he is really just one of the lads.

The masons I know are so far from ELITIST it isn't funny.

It is probably to do with American Masonic cultism; they seem to just let any rif raff join the cult of His Imperial Majesty and sully his good name.

The cultists of the Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, also seem to commonly refer to each other as "nobles;" a person cannot "choose" to be born to the nobility or become part of the nobility by buying a pompous title from a religious cult or by filling a cultist's underwear with whipped cream and strawberries or by the "golden shower" or "dog urination" and simulated oral sex ritual; these wanna-be aristocrats are just rif-raf religious fanatics who do not know their place..

His Imperial Satanic Majesty

Lucifer

edit on 11-5-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Diabolus fecit, ut id facerem (The devil made me do it).

Do you think you could muster up the brain power to stop spamming the same pics in every masonic thread?

Your idiotic drivel is getting old and tired.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Do you think you could muster up the brain power to stop spamming the same pics in every masonic thread?

Your idiotic drivel is getting old and tired.

I might ask you a similar question, if you think you could muster up the brain power to realise than simply spamming threads with the same contracition and abuse does not constitute presenting an intelligent argument and evidence, but I suspect this would be asking too much of you; so please just keep your usual standard of trolling.

Lux

Originally posted by Lucifer777

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

OP makes silly and unsubstantiated claimes with no evidence, and for some reason I have to prove his B as in B and S as in S to be false.

You have it backwards sponge-bob satan-pants.

YOU have the burden of proof for your claims... otherwise, you are simply a wordy wacko!

I generally consider it to be beneath myself to respond to abuse and simple contradiction; however the post which is at the top of this page on: "On Masonic Charity. The world's largest non religious charity scam. On the Shriners and Jesters" on: www.abovetopsecret.com... contains a summary of the "allegations" on this thread; to simply argue that this does not represent "a single shred of proof of ANYTHING" as you have stated on the hyperked page above is just indicative of your lack of literacy skills; since I think that anyone with sufficient literacy skills to actually read that post before responding to it would find that it establishes a great many "facts;" including facts generated from police and FBI reports and the testimonials of Masons themselves; contradiction without argument is essentially also indicative of a person who has an inability to contruct an argument.

Just to help you out, let us say that you were a defence lawyer, defending Masonic cultism in a court or in a philosophers' debating society; if the allegations in the post at the top of this page were made, it would not be sufficient to claim "I don't agree with that" or "this does not prove anything;" that is the kind of simple contradiction which any football hooligan, a drunk or a child in a playground could make; rather you would have to offer argument and evidence that the claims stated above were false or fabricated, and it would be "you" who would have to prove that; thus it is "you" who have failed to present any proof of your claims.

With regards to "repeating" the same accusations, this is simply because of constant denialism by Masonic cult apologists regarding the allegations; if a person states "there is no evdence of such allegations" it is thus perfectly appropriate for me to restate that evidence, and if the "Trolls for Masonry" continue to make such denials, and to dispute that such evidence exists, it is quite appropriate for me to restate what that evidence is.

Your response above is simply a statement of "I am not interested in offering argument and evidence to support my allegation, I just want to be a troll and engage in contradiction and abuse;" I have to say that this is quite typical of Masonic cult apologists on this sub forum and indeed on the Internet in general; please feel free to continue with such behaviour.

Above: Monty Python's "Argument Clinic;" a beginners guide to how "not" to construct an argument.

His Imperial Satanic Majesty

Lucifer

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

All you do is spam the same photos on every masonic thread. You fail to offer proof of ANYTHING you claim.

Incredible claims such as yours require incredible proof. It is not my job to provide that proof of your homo-erotic bdsm obsessed claims being false, it is your job to back up your gay-obsession laden claims with proof.

You can't do it because you have none.

(ps, embrace the baldness... growing the back of your hair long doesn't compensate for it)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by gareth01422

Why do people think Masons are evil? (choose as many as you like):

• People believe Masons are keeping some sort of ancient hidden magick and/or technology from the masses.
  • People believe that Masons take oaths to cover each other's crimes.
  • People believe that there's a hierarchal structure controlling and uniting all of Masonry, and thus, somehow wielding power over all its members.
  • People believe that all of the "haves" in society, politics, etc, must be part of some group, to explain why the "have nots" aren't as well off.
  • People believe they are entitled to know what anyone is doing behind closed doors, and if they don't know, or aren't told, they assume that it must be evil, wrong, illegal, etc.

Of course, all of these points are entirely wrong, but those are the most common points an anti-Mason will try to use to justify their bigotry.

edit on 2011.5.6 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

You just told us what they do.

Hidden knowledge, you believe ruling elite don't have that? Knight Templar`s when they ran around the world.. LOOTING Hidden knowledge.

You must be one not informative mason.

Maybe they laugh when YOU show up at the lodge every meetings..

It`s a Corrupt Network, when they see outside from inside, we outside the lodge, and not Mason, are those from "The Other World"

They help each other financially, and other political agenda.

Break the Oath? : "The bowels be torn out and thrown into the ocean abyss if you break the secret promise"

You a true Mason sir?

edit on 12-5-2011 by Weishaupt because:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by gareth01422

Why do people think Masons are evil? (choose as many as you like):

• People believe Masons are keeping some sort of ancient hidden magick and/or technology from the masses.
  • People believe that Masons take oaths to cover each other's crimes.
  • People believe that there's a hierarchal structure controlling and uniting all of Masonry, and thus, somehow wielding power over all its members.
  • People believe that all of the "haves" in society, politics, etc, must be part of some group, to explain why the "have nots" aren't as well off.
  • People believe they are entitled to know what anyone is doing behind closed doors, and if they don't know, or aren't told, they assume that it must be evil, wrong, illegal, etc.

Of course, all of these points are entirely wrong, but those are the most common points an anti-Mason will try to use to justify their bigotry.

edit on 2011.5.6 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

You just told us what they do.

Hidden knowledge, you believe ruling elite don't have that? Knight Templar`s when they ran around the world.. LOOTING Hidden knowledge.

You must be one not informative mason.

Maybe they laugh when YOU show up at the lodge every meetings..

It`s a Corrupt Network, when they see outside from inside, we outside the lodge, and not Mason, are the from "The Other World"

They help each other financially, and other political agenda.

Break the Oath? : "The bowels be torn out and thrown into the ocean abyss if you break the secret promise"

You a true Mason sir?

Bad news for you, that isn't the penalty for breaking the oath.

Knowledge is power... maybe you need a recharge...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Can you please explain that?

What makes your mind think that?

Knowledge itself is power...?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Because I have taken the real oath.

So BAM! hehe

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Regardless of what others think of Masons, I took my oath in order to help others when and where I can to the best of my ability. I am not a member of "The Elite", I am just a Mason that thinks he can help others;

By all that is good, that is what I intend to do, whether you think I am evil or not.
Your words and thoughts will not divert me from my goal.

Peace to you all, those that are with me and those that are against.

So Mote It Be.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Because I have taken the real oath.

So BAM! hehe

Good for you.

As many other members and guests here, its just words.

You are just taking space.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I am pretty sure knowledge cannot be "looted", it can be learned, passed on, hidden, but in order to steal it, first off, nobody would "know" it, they would have it written down. If they were too stupid to read it and "know" it, they perhaps they didn't deserve it in the first place.

I can win the lottery and buy a library, but having that library doesn't make me any smarter then I was before I had it. I would have to read and learn.

Watch out for the low level masons. They are the most ferocious. Big pointy teeth, very dangerous.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Weishaupt

I here what you say my friend, but without thought and words, for affermation (spelling?), many deeds go undone.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You forgot the bad breath and dirty fingernails Brother.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Weishaupt

You don't have to get all butt-hurt with your little thumbs down icons because you were wrong.

I have an idea for you... next time you make a claim, try having proof!

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If you have the time and are wanting to hear from the perspective of someone who has researched the original writings of the founding fathers and signers of the Declaration of Independence, I suggest listening to these audios by Chris Pinto. He does not believe the USA was founded on Christian beliefs back in 1776.

Part one: www.noiseofthunder.com...

Part two: www.noiseofthunder.com...

Part three: www.noiseofthunder.com...

Part four: www.noiseofthunder.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

You forgot the bad breath and dirty fingernails Brother.

My bad, ever since Augustus promoted me to Mid level mason, I kind of forgot all about the lower levels.
BTW, we get donuts at this level.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Watch out for the low level masons. They are the most ferocious. Big pointy teeth, very dangerous.

Small hands, smell like cabbage.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Ouch. Do you get a choice of filling too?
Mind you, we get to go to the Hofbrau House in Munich after the Summons.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

Ouch. Do you get a choice of filling too?
Mind you, we get to go to the Hofbrau House in Munich after the Summons.

I think I will take the demotion and hang out with you. Donuts and tea just aren't cutting it.

//walks away shaking head// Why does everyone get beer?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You need to get you butt over to Bavaria for a short holiday.

For info:

We are Southern Star Lodge No. 1025 Based in Munich. All Brothers, and non Masons alike, are welcome.
edit on 12/5/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: Additional text

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join