Why do people think masons are evil?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Oh, you are going to try to tell me that if every bill was put out on it's own merit and no pork was applied, it would have to pass or fail on it's own? Why that would make way too much sense and would never work in the corrupt system that has been built.

Sarcasm off/

Yea, I feel like we the people need to have much more of a hand in deciding the fate of the bills that are passed. I could go on a tirade about some of the underhanded things that are done blatantly in front or our faces, akin to organized crime, but that would not follow with the concept of the thread.

We the people are too damn lazy and spend too much time being told what we should be thinking. I could tell you all about how I think the main stream media is driving public opinion to suit the governments agenda, but that might make me sound like one of those wacky conspiracy theorists.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Banme...

I still don't see that information that I requested from you.

What is YOUR motivation in keeping it a secret?!?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yea, I feel like we the people need to have much more of a hand in deciding the fate of the bills that are passed.

Ok, so we agree there.

It seems to me that the problem is that the TYPE of individuals who seek positions of power hold an ELITIST attitude, and treat people according to their class, race, religion, etc. instead of seeing all people as equal.

Incidentally, I think this is why the Freemasons get the raised eyebrow, because there is an air of Elitism that is generally associated with their rituals, medals, uniforms, secrets, agendas, goals, etc.

So, can anyone tell me what the ultimate goal of Freemasonry might be?

What type of global society do the Masons want to see?

edit on 10-5-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: typo

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
reply to post by network dude

Yea, I feel like we the people need to have much more of a hand in deciding the fate of the bills that are passed.

Ok, so we agree there.

It seems to me that the problem is that the TYPE of individuals who seek positions of power hold an ELITIST attitude, and treat people according to their class, race, religion, etc. instead of seeing all people as equal.

Incidentally, I think this it why the Freemasons gets the raised eyebrow, because there is an air of Elitism that is generally associated with their rituals, medals, uniforms, secrets, agendas, goals, etc.

So, can anyone tell me what the ultimate goal of Freemasonry might be?

What type of global society do the Masons want to see?

How can you say that their is an air of elitism that is generally associated with their rituals, medals, uniforms, secrets, agendas and goals when you don't actually know what the goal is?

And who ever said the Masons want a global society?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

Why do you keep secrets?

Originally posted by mkkkay
But those who are judged to be evil..... And so on... They are the ones who will leave the white side and pledge for the real masonry, the ones who we know to be evil.

So by this statement, you're saying Freemasonry is evil and anyone who believes in our ideals is a fake Mason?

Originally posted by BanMePlz
I personally just cant trust something or someone that i do not know.

So you know everyhing your neighbors do in their own home? Are you a nosy neighbor?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

How can you say that their is an air of elitism that is generally associated with their rituals, medals, uniforms, secrets, agendas and goals when you don't actually know what the goal is?

Because:
(a) rituals are "specialized" expressions
(b) medals denote "significance"
(c) uniforms denote a gathered body or "force"
(d) secrets, agendas and goals are naturally met with suspicion.

"Global Society" simply means the world we live in... you're taking it as New World Order, which is not what I meant.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

That's what I suspect the guys at the "top of the pyramid" want (i.e. those who are 33rd degree or above.), whether the lower Masons know it or not. Do you even know the true purpose of your "secret" society? How can you claim to support it when you wont even know what it's all REALLY about until you reach the highest levels?

I would love to hear your thoughts on my recent thread Mr PopRock: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-5-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Because:
(a) rituals are "specialized" expressions
(b) medals denote "significance"
(c) uniforms denote a gathered body or "force"
(d) secrets, agendas and goals are naturally met with suspicion.

(a) Rituals are not bad. Everyone has rituals.
(b) Medals denote achievement and sometimes honor.
(c) Uniforms don't always denote force.
(d) Everyone has secrets, agendas, and goals. People often fear what they don't understand and it doesn't help that anti-Masons are running a fear and smear campaign.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
That's what I suspect the guys at the "top of the pyramid" want (i.e. those who are 33rd degree or above.),

Why do you feel members of the Scottish Rite want a one world order?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Actually the 33rd is the highest degree than the Scottish Rite not all of Freemasonry. Freemasonry is more like a tree with branches, not a pyramid. How is it you know all about this and we "low level Masons" don't?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Freemasonry is more like a tree with branches
Yeah, a tree that looks awfully similar to a pyramid.

How is it you know all about this and we "low level Masons" don't?
I don't "know" anything, I just have theories and suspicions.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

(a) Rituals are not bad. Everyone has rituals. (b) Medals denote achievement and sometimes honor. (c) Uniforms don't always denote force. (d) Everyone has secrets, agendas, and goals. People often fear what they don't understand and it doesn't help that anti-Masons are running a fear and smear campaign.

Unfortunately though, it appears (from the voluminous research that is available) that Freemasonry has been infiltrated at the highest levels by greedy, elitist minds... much like religion, politics and warfare - which are, in theory honorable callings, but now all have been corrupted beyond belief.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Unfortunately though, it appears (from the voluminous research that is available) that Freemasonry has been infiltrated at the highest levels...

Can you please explain or define what the 'highest levels' are?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Can you please explain or define what the 'highest levels' are?

That won't be necessary.
If you want a human encyclopedia, talk to Lucifer777 or someone.

In any organization, the power is at the top. That's common sense.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkkkay
But those who are judged to be evil..... And so on... They are the ones who will leave the white side and pledge for the real masonry, the ones who we know to be evil.

So by this statement, you're saying Freemasonry is evil and anyone who believes in our ideals is a fake Mason?

Of course not, that is why just before that statement i said..

(all new members belong to the white side of masonry, after a period of time the members who believe in good,
god,charity, good will, equality, love for thy brotherhood of men. So on... They stay in the white side)

To my understanding all the good and kind people of the masonry are from the good side, only a select few...
go on to the dark side, the shadow side of the art

Besides these are just my toths.. There are two sides to every coin.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

That won't be necessary.

I am capable enough to decide what I do and do not want to hear, that is if you can actually explain what you mean.

In any organization, the power is at the top. That's common sense.

Once again, who as at the top? What are the 'highest levels'? Vagueness and purposeful obtuseness are not going to get anyone anywhere.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Why do they need to be secretive in todays age, and ban women?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Once again, who as at the top? What are the 'highest levels'? Vagueness and purposeful obtuseness are not going to get anyone anywhere.

Once again, I'm not here to appease your need to defend your eliteness.
Do you think any thread on this website has ever "gotten" anyone "anywhere?" Psh...

You people talk in circles endlessly.
Want me to define "you people" now?

Your childish challenges don't intimidate me in the least.
I'm a visionary philosopher, not a historian.

Ask me something else, Alex Trebek.

(going to band practice now, gents... be back)
edit on 10-5-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: appended

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Once again, I'm not here to appease your need to defend your eliteness.

Obviously, but bloviating about 'voluminous research' appears well within your grasp.

Do you think any thread on this website has ever "gotten" anyone "anywhere?"

Yes, I actually do. An honest exchange of ideas and information is bound to get someone somewhere.

You people talk in circles endlessly.
Want me to define "you people" now?

Why bother, you will most likely make further excuses on why you do not want to answer.

Your childish challenges don't intimidate me in the least.

If you have trouble with answering childish challenges then I would hate to see you answer questions that require deeper thought, I will refrain from further inducing synaptic overload.

I'm a visionary philosopher, not a historian.

Ask me something else, Alex Trebek.

What is the wind velocity of a coconut-laden swallow?

(going to band practice now, gents... be back)

Ah, the triangle, one of my favorite instruments.

edit on 10-5-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

That's what I suspect the guys at the "top of the pyramid" want (i.e. those who are 33rd degree or above.), whether the lower Masons know it or not. Do you even know the true purpose of your "secret" society? How can you claim to support it when you wont even know what it's all REALLY about until you reach the highest levels?

I would love to hear your thoughts on my recent thread Mr PopRock: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-5-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

So, humor me...

Just what level Mason do you think I am?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join