It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Killing of Osama bin Laden taught Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

In the time since May 1, 2011 when we first heard of Osama bin Laden being killed by the USA, we've learned a great deal. We've learned about the planned-threats against us. We've learned much about ourselves, as Americans and how we act and react to sudden major events. And, finally, we've learned a great deal about President Barack Obama.

What have you learned?

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
That regardless if a 'Republican' or a 'Democrat' is in office the Corruption,Greed, Hypocrisy, Lies, Murder, Deceit, Illegal Wars, Suppression and Repression, Attacks on Freedoms will continue regardless of 'Party Affiliation'

Shall i Continue?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Simple! It taught that when the US government wants you dead, they don't need no stinking evidence or no stinking trial to kill you.

Due process of law? What's that?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
What I hope they learned, is that there is no difference whatsoever in the parties... Both will lie, cheat, murder etc. Hopefully you will shed some of that ADD syndrome and remember this lesson. People seem to forget this lesson over and over and over.....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I learned that 1 well placed question can make people forget about a million other problems to argue 1 new non issue.
But the ptb pressed further than that and rolled up a whole slew of questions and retractions.
Misdirection at it's finest.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I became even more disgusted with our government and our media.
It's like they play this fairytale out on television and have convinced
people it is real. I am so disgusted with the way they manipulate the
American people into believing their evil little psyops. I say American
people because the rest of the world is not bombarded the same way
we are and they can see right through it. Every thing they do is well
thought out and well planned in advance. And they have spent billions
upon billions of dollars studying us, learning how to manipulate us and
how to influence our choices.

Bin Laden is just one more scam in a long line of many. What have I learned
about this whole "Bin Laden" episode? That there is no level the media, our government
and the black-hearted traitors that run it will not sink to to gain their own ends. Where
have all the good guys gone?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The Americans which fit into a television screen arent all Americans, they are not even most. Polls have shown that more than half of the people do not believe what the goverment had to say on 9/11 and thats in America, the rest of the world? Forget about it.

new topics

top topics

join