It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male genitalia tops witchcraft list

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Please, seriously witchcraft ceremonies and ritual varies from countries to another, understand wiccan just recently invented their pseudo religion

Yep this is true... however from an abstract perspective... Witchcraft is simply individualized Shamanism... which is another thing found in many different cultures... This applies regardless of the specifics of the system followed or created

in this way they are truly all the same, regardless of age.. and honestly.. every system was referred to as a pseudo system at some point... the reason for your use of pejoratives escapes me

So please , dont think all witchcrafts rituals are copied from your wiccan BS

Whoa... who said it was mine? Assume much?

And I never said anything about them being copied etc... not sure where you got that from...

"ooooh im a witch, i pray with mother earth, its so exciting, i love wiccan, its an awsome hobby"

Really some peoples have too much times in their hands or played Dungeons and Dragons a bit too long

And ATS say it Deny Ignorance ?

Just go take your wizard robes and go play outside,dont try to hurt yourself

Again... who are you talking to? Your condescending tone seems to be blinding your ability to read someones post. I never claimed this as mine...

Have you ever really studied humanity through the ages to understand their tendencies and the origins of their different sciences? Your tone smacks of adolescence.

People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within.
~ Ramona L. Anderson

edit on 6-5-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Unfortunately, those who don't believe that those kind's of things happen here in the "West" are delusional. Some of the things going on around you are sicker than anything I read in that article, and unless it is some very different type of witchcraft, I would be highly suspect of anything I hear about it being involved. Human body part markets are still fairly common, and serve mostly the rich, who can afford the steep prices. I do agree however that they are probably not harvesting these parts for transplants. Besides the only ones interested in them would be white or oriental guys, and that would be a little hard to explain

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Before you hound me, re-read the post.

You say witches in the western world but the Druids, Asatru and all other Pagan traditions are included, it's like saying Christian.
When you say Wiccan, I know what you mean, but I care not about closet catholics or weekend warriors here. Others may NOT know what you mean...

When anyone says witchcraft in the modern world, they think of all pagans. Wicca is a modern interpretation of earlier sources religious tolerance . org for that I agree, you misconstrue the point. Wicca is not representative of all Paganism, but witchcraft is a term that directly encompasses them all.

Google search witchcraft and see what you get. But we are losing sight of this topic. I am not here for religious debate, I have my Gods. I am just trying to tell non Pagan folks that Voodoo/Hoodoo is not representative of all Witchcraft as this article would suggest.

So back up a minute, dismount the highhorse and see we're saying the same thing!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I should probably cancel my vacation plans to Mozambique, huh?

On a serious note, this more akin to voodoo than witchcraft. Of course, it's all lumped into the same "witchery" label when it's not the big 3.

/TOA

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is pretty gross, but not surprising.

I and many of my peers experienced a genital mutilation known as "circumcision" immediately after birth.

It is a ritual practiced widely by Western medicine men who hold archaic superstitious beliefs about health benefits of cutting off pieces of babies' penises.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

Actually it did start that way yes... however science, not superstition, shows that it drastically decreases the amount of disease and cancer in the male. I repeat, there is no scientific basis for female circumcision, but there is for males. Much like removing the tonsils...

However, at least here in Georgia, that's up to the parents... it's not mandated.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
note to self

dont forget to scratch off vistiing south africa and mozambique off my bucket list.
edit on 6-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I get it now...There they use Dead Body parts for their rituals...Here, TPTB use only live ones.....That was simple....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i would gladly give my "genitals" for a free spell ^.^ and as long as they displayed it in its... umm... "full state"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

As soon as I read "harmful traditional practices, including witchcraft" I stopped reading. Yes, this is bad and disgusting, but this is not traditional witchcraft.

Yes it is, been watching too much Harry Potter?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Have you ever really studied humanity through the ages to understand their tendencies and the origins of their different sciences? Your tone smacks of adolescence.

And you, did you studied that matter ?

Your tone smacks of adolescence

Probably probably.

You can had to my tone; some contempt for pseudo wizardry things like thoses

Makin fun of it never killed anyones

edit on 6-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

And you, did you studied that matter ?

Everyday I am alive is a study in that matter... It's the only way to stay sane.

Your tone smacks of adolescence

Probably probably.

You can had to my tone; some contempt for pseudo wizardry things like thoses

Makin fun of it never killed anyones

I can totally understand that.. I used to have the same contempt... but eventually, if one is a serious student of such matters, the contempt for kindergartners fades away.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by RSF77

there are a decent amount of satanic cults in america that do some very dark stuff. animal sacrafice, humans, even children. i'm not gonna go into it, its very disturbing. i saw a documentary on it. freedom of religion only goes so far.

According to the FBI, there has never been a documented case involving satanic human sacrifice by Wiccans, Witches, or any other group in America. I know many Wiccans, have been to Hinton, W.Va. and Burning Man festival, and to a few group gatherings of like minded people. Never say anything that could be called "Dark." In true Magick, there is no Dark or white, it just is. The black/white aspect comes from the operator alone. And to say "freedom of religion only goes so far" means your religion is OK, while mine should be banned? Not on my watch. Freedom of Religion means all Religions, not just Christianity.

The Myth of Satanic Ritual Abuse

1992 FBI Report --Satanic Ritual Abuse By Kenneth V. Lanning, Supervisory Special Agent Behavioral Science Unit National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime

what if i'm a cannibal, would you support me in my quest to eat my way closer to god? i doubt it. and you shouldn't. people can believe anything they wish so long as it does not affect anyone else. the documentary i watched was on pagan rituals on halloween. a number of people gave personal testimony that these things do happen. one man was only a child when he said he saw them bleed a girl till she was almost dead, then they took his hands, put a dagger in it, and thrust it into her. "freedom of religion only goes so far" means it doesn't cover murder or human sacrafice, cannibalism, and other things in the same catagory.

dance around a fire under the full moon. thats fine. killing a child on an alter isn't. do you not see the difference?

Nestled in the mysterious Blue Ridge mountains as they descend from Virginia, such remote mountains and valleys have long been the desired sites for bizarre and often violent cult rituals, many culminating in human sacrifice. As one legal source warned me after I reported a confessed act of human sacrifice involving a young woman,

"Now, calm down, ma'am. THIS KIND OF CRIME IS FAR MORE COMMON IN THESE MOUNTAINS THAN MOST FOLKS KNOW. And DON'T even trust the police you think are working with you, BECAUSE MANY OF THEM ARE ACTUAL SATANISTS." (Admission from the North Carolina Bureau of Victim Justice.) Should the American public receive comfort from admissions such as these?

educate-yourself.org...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by hotbakedtater

we're doomed, they gonna sue us because we said "wiccan" and "wicca" oh god im too young to die !!!

I should had "indigo childs"

or should i say "indiglow (in the dark) childs" ?

ohohoh i expect to get cursed soon by the wiccan clowns maffia

Um why is my post quoted in this reply? Your gibberish response makes no sense in response to anything posted in this thread.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Actually [circumcision] did start that way yes... however science, not superstition, shows that it drastically decreases the amount of disease and cancer in the male.

I have read studies that refute those claims, and seen rebuttals that show skewed statistics or otherwise flawed studies that support that claim. This site discusses many peer reviewed studies. I don't want to make any more off topic posts, but just had to say that the "science" behind circumcision is less than sound. And it makes the penis LESS SENSITIVE. That is GENITAL MUTILATION.

www.circumstitions.com...

Much like removing the tonsils...

Tonsils are an important part of the immune / lymphatic system. Just because *you* don't know what a body part does, you should not remove it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
What started off as a decent thread got rail roaded by petty squabbling

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

We are discussing an article about selling human genitalia for use in witchcraft. Some people will think that is okay to do, and others think it is wrong. There is nothing to do in a thread like this other than squabble.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

They're not even arguing about that though. I think its generally accepted that in our societies its NOT ok; they're just arguing over witchcraft; which really, is off topic. Yes body parts are used in witch craft, but then someone jumped straight in and said "NOT WICCAN they don't!"
Of course they don't use it in Wiccan, pretty much EVERYONE knows Wiccan/white magic is a benevolent type of magic, clearly we're not talking about Wiccan if we're talking about body parts being used as ingredients.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I'm -pagan- to certain extent, regardless...one must recognize that when superstitions go unchallenged they will inevitably lead to this. Still...I doubt that even this market, generated by ignorance and superstition within this region, is much different than the type of faith markets that are established in other parts of the world. Of course, the subtle difference among cultures provides some variances and shock value.
edit on 10-5-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join