It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy to Comit a Conspiracy against Conspiracy Theorists: Demonization of Conspiracy Theori

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I apologise for the rather long title. However, recently I was conducting a search on the internet to compile together a large amount of Osama, 9-11, The Council on Foreign Relations and Israel related conspiracy theories. I put those together, began sumarizing them and linking articles, news, opinions, excerpts from books and conspiracy's together.
One article which wasn't really that important stood out for me. Infact a particular passage relating to Osama conspiracy's and conspiracy theorists stood out in particular. Here is the excerpt:

The Islamic world is amazingly receptive to what I call “counterknowledge”. Let’s start by reminding ourselves that most people in Muslim countries have their doubts about 9/11, and millions them believe unquestioningly that it was plotted by the CIA. One of the most important features of what sociologists call the cultic milieu is that political and religious extremists happily exchange conspiracy theories, irrespective of their origin. We’ve seen this in the popularity of the far-Right Russian Protocols of the Elders of Zion in the Arab world. We’ve also seen young, Left-wing disciples of Noam Chomsky and Michael Moore happily draw on 9/11 “truther” theories constructed in the American fascist underground.

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...
This article was last apdated on May 2nd to add that Osama's DNA had been matched: This means that it most likely came out before May 2nd.

However his sympathizing towards the government and his demonization of conspiracy theorists where he uses words such as "religous extremists, far-Right and fascist and his use of comparing conspiracy theorists to Michael Moore, his claim that Noam Chomsky the linguist, author, proffesor and intellectual is some form of a figure head for left-wing conspiracy theorists and his comparison to many conspiracy's to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion really angered me.

Not only did he blatantly falsify facts, decieve the readers and mis-direct them but he also either dosen't know what he is really talking about or knows what he is talking about but prefers to meet an agenda of his by presenting false information.

There has been an ongoing media campaign bashing conspiracy theorists of all shapes and forms. Wether they are political, secret orginization or 9-11(truthers) conspiracy theorists.
A quick google search of "conspiracy theorists are nuts", "conspiracy theorists are crazy" and "conspiracy theoirsts are wrong" recieves hundreds of articles relating to the subject matters.
Here is just another: www.goldsubject.com...
It makes me think, with TPTB monitoring the internet, phone lines and spying on the average citizen(according to popular conspiracies) are we going to be the first targeted for systematic torture or worse extermination, in the case of a revolution, resistance towards the NWO or in the case of a SHTF scenario?
I was wondering what your opinions on this are. Is there a conspiracy against conspiracy theorists?
edit on 6-5-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

I agree completely.
I'm not just plugging my own thread, but i touch/will be touching on this idea in a thread I just posted that I think corresponds well with this one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe that part of the reason some of the governments shady business has been so blatant lately is to try to force theorists into the streets or out onto the net.

S&F

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
They already see us as nutcases. The way they see us is simple Alex Jones is the leader and we are ALL his followers, they don't look into seperating us. No. If you believe in U.F.O's you believe 9/11 was a false flag. It's disgusting to think this is how the world works writing stuff like this.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

It seems as if more and more members are posting things in regards to this topic. I just began looking through the threads posted today and found another created by ProtoplasmicTraveler which relates to this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Great thread title

Just a few of the recent threads about this I've been following here on ATS...

I've never heard the words "Conspiracy Theorists" uttered so much on T.V until recently.

Conspiracy Theories Under Attack By The Mainstream News.

The 5 craziest conspiracy theories on bin Laden’s death

Warning: A Conspiracy Against Conspiracy Theorists

Daily Show Ridiculing both Pakistan and Conspiracy Theorists

And to top it all off, we have this idiocy resurfacing again. Believing In Conspiracy Theories Is A Form Of Psychosis

It's definitely shaping up into a trend...
edit on 5/6/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The main stream media cares more
about the terrorists feelings
than they do the theorists.

David Grouchy

new topics

top topics

join