It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next Bin Laden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
So now that osama has officially been declared dead by the USA,who claims the throne of most hated/wanted?What becomes the main focus now that the US has no means to justify its stay in the middle east.What country poses the greatest threat to the US as of now?And what are the chances that the united states may finally find a moment of peace?I understand that the US has always got something up its sleeve and id like to hear what the ATS world has to say to these questions.. Thanks in advance for your contributions!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Obama Bin Laden.

America poses a threat to itself.

America won't find a moment of peace until the country changes it's ways.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

Thats always a given,its like the box,this thread is intended for thinking outside of that box,who will become the next excuse to justify war?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Chinese ba.cked Islamists

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hitler. He's been dead for years and years...I guess we could go kill him.

Honestly though, I doubt it will come down to someone being blackballed again. I think that the next 'terrorist' attack will 'warrant' a nuclear attack thus starting a whole new chapter in this book of BS. There's no other reason why Iran's leader would step up to the plate all of a sudden. They know it's coming.
edit on 6-5-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Same guy who's been #2 for years: Zawahiri.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

I have a sneaking suspicion the next bin laden was sworn into office, and hoping for a second term in '12.

They look too much alike, and come from the same CIA background...Obama/Osama. Middle Eastern/Islamic/African blood-lines.

Trade the "s" for the "b" and it's no longer a puzzle! EH, I assert the two individuals are the same individual...

Who would believe such an improbability? Eh, me neither.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Russians.

North Koreans.

Chinese.

Pakistanis.

Take your pick. America will just set it's cross-hairs onto one of the above (If not one of the above, a minority group from one of the above) and we will replay the last 10 years all over again.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I wonder if the US would implement a draft if there were to be another war/military conflict..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
I wonder if the US would implement a draft if there were to be another war/military conflict..

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SnedsDawg

Neither would I..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Is it safe to say that china poses the greatest threat to us?or does N korea given its prime nuclear strike position from the US?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I don’t think we will ever see another Bin Laden, we might see another terrorist who is considered as dangerous or even more so that Bin Laden and as such is hunted like Bin Laden was. However there can only ever be on Bin Laden so to answer who the next Bin Laden will be is to ask the wrong question. What the question should be is either who the next most hunted terrorist will be?

In answer to that the first is most probably Anwar Al-Alwahri then Al-Zawahiri followed by Mullah Omar Muhammad. In truth however It could be just about anyone, the next event of “mega-terrorism” will determine who the “new Bin Laden” is, and that depends on who the perpetrators of that attack are.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

excellent.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Will the next face even be from Al Queda? Perhaps it'll be Gaddafi? The world court is trying to get arrest warrants for him right now.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by moritz

Thats almost what i am getting at. In all probability I think it will be someone who is linked wiht Al’Qa’ida but it could be Gaddafi or another head of state then again it could be a completely new threat. We could find, as I suspect we soon will, that the next major threat to global security is going to come from sophisticated cyber-terrorism.

new topics

top topics

join