It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hell...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Why the hell is it when there is an incident such as Japans earth quake or Osama's death there is seemingly hundreds of threads regarding the same topic just with different conspiracy slants to it. CAN'T PEOPLE JUST POST IN THE SAME THREAD? Is there a reason to clog up the entire board with the same nonsense?

Also, is there an ignore feature I can use to block certain members posts altogether? It gets old running into the same posters that predict a new catastrophe every other week. I mean, I LOVE ATS but am getting tired of having to sift through utter crap to get to the good posts.
edit on 5/6/2011 by BLKMJK because: /Rant

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK
Why the hell is it when there is an incident such as Japans earth quake or Osama's death there is seemingly hundreds of threads regarding the same topic just with different conspiracy slants to it. CAN'T PEOPLE JUST POST IN THE SAME THREAD? Is there a reason to clog up the entire board with the same nonsense?

Maybe to annoy people so they'll start yet another thread to rant about the other threads?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

LOL! You ARE a funny guy.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

*bows*

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

If you expected an intelligent conversation from rational beings then... well you will have to talk to yourself or maybe that won't be rational.

Its a tough room.. < adjusts red tie > I don't get no respect let me tell you …..

edit on 6-5-2011 by Ubeen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ubeen
reply to post by BLKMJK

If you expected an intelligent conversation from rational beings then... well you will have to talk to yourself or maybe that won't be rational.

Its a tough room.. < adjusts red tie > I don't get no respect let me tell you …..

edit on 6-5-2011 by Ubeen because: (no reason given)

LOL! Well at least you guys defused my irritable mood. But you have to know what I'm taking about I mean, there are some people who have been abducted, seen Bigfoot, swam with the Lochness monster, and this is all done before breakfast. I would love to have a feature that I can block their threads indefinitely.

Oh and another thing...Or should I start an entire different thread for this rant...Pffff

So how about when someone replies to a thread and totally debunks what has been presented and that post is just totally ignored and people just keep on going for pages and pages. It's like being willfully ignorant! It blows me away!
edit on 5/6/2011 by BLKMJK because: More crying

top topics

join