It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things to make them go HMMM???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I’m not trying to wake anyone up, I think that is a personal thing that happens after you stop believing everything you are told. I am going to try to get some people to start asking questions. That’s how it worked for me. I slowly started asking myself questions, then I went looking for answers, from all points of view.

Out of 200 of my Facebook “friends” only 2 of them, that I know of, have questions concerning recent current events. ONLY 2!!! The rest of them are just swallowing it all down like the patriotic American sheep that they are.

So in an effort to try to get them to ask questions, I want to start posting things what will make them think.

Can you guys help me?

Here’s what I’m looking for:

Links to fact based articles and videos, or something you or someone you know wrote.

It should be short, most people don’t have a lot of time and will skip it altogether if it’s too lengthy.

It should be simple. Most FB people aren’t looking to be educated by anything to complex.

Nothing that can be construed as “anti-American”. Right now they are doing what they have been brainwashed to do and are denying anything that doesn’t line up with their training.

Nothing from conspiracy web sites.

It can be about anything. Whatever you think the vast majority of people have no idea about, and would benefit from looking into it further.

Ok Thanks for reading ATS people!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ask them wat they think about THAT...
edit on 6-5-2011 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
forgive my one liner
tell them to google bld. 7

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

This is awesome and would work if it wasn't from infowars, and Alex Jones. No matter how compelling the evidence may be, when they see those two names, they won't consider it real.

I'm going to read the rest of that thread now, thanks

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

Building 7 is what got me started on this quest for the truth. Thanks I'm going to look there for something.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Here take this:

Not only is it simple and to the point, it'll make them feel like jackasses for not using their brains.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
i literally saw sing that said google bld. 7 i didnt even know it was about 911. just made curious and its simple

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler:

It's rather funny two thirds of America believes that the government conspires to do nothing untoward, yet the same two thirds believe one political party is always conspiring to make the other look bad with false information and covert acts.

I like that.

Posted by: Elbereth

"The truth is whatever these bastards cook up for us, deep fried in our own lard, made palatable with the secret sauce of our soldiers blood, and willingly gagged down by us with satisfied smiles on our neutered, brain dead faces."

That too!
edit on 6-5-2011 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join