It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Bigfoot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
the only convincing evidence for Bigfoot for me is the Patterson film

i always thought no man would hoax a female creature with saggy boobs and the creatures movement and the proportions of it are so life like I can't ever get it out of my head

having said that I still need convincing,i have seen one of the legendary Giant birds that some people report but i only saw that one, so sometimes i think i saw the last one. maybe Pattersons BF was the last one? I dunno

Ahhh yes the thunder bird. They are still around just like our furry, big footed friend. How may times have you walked in the woods and came across a bear carcass? How many times has an old dog went into the woods never to be seen again?

Look closely at the Patterson film. Look at the thigh area on the leg closest to the camera. See that bulge moving with each step? Muscle injury?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ajax
reply to post by Blue Shift

Care to elaborate or show some evidence?

If you get a look at the full footage (a stabilized version, preferably) , after the initial jostling around, you see a Bigfoot walk away with its back almost totally to the camera, and it drops down a little incline. Then there is some more blurring during Roger Patterson's "run," and when it stabilizes, you see "Patty" strolling along closer to the camera and heading more left to right. That Bigfoot eventually walks into the woods.

If you take the various 3-D reconstructions of the terrain into account, what you have is a Bigfoot that kind of vanishes off to the "upper left" of the scene, followed by one vanishing to the "right." How do you explain it?

P.S. -- For my money, the best Bigfoot discussions are still to be had over at:
BIGFOOT FORUMS

No offense, ATS.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have personally seen BF while stationed in Alaska. It's a real being. I reported it to Game and Wildlife and their answer blew me away. They said that they've known it was real for a while now! They asked for the location of the siting and whether I collected any evidence. They said that they are peaceful people long as you don't bother with them. That statement went over my head at first.

It hit me later that BF is a person. Not a person in a costume, but rather they have the intelligence of people. I wouldn't be surprised if they can talk...English!

Me and two other soldiers was less than 20 feet from the one we saw....while on Post at a training exercise.

What I believe is one of two things, and maybe those two things combine. I believe that BF is a branch that separated from humanity a long time ago, but have lived beside us since. It's the reason people can't find them, they are intelligent like us, yet more adapted to life in the wild.

My other theory is that they are interdimensional. Maybe it's a ability they've learned over the millenium.

The other theory I've heard is that they are one of the earlier attempts at creating man since the Garden of Eden. That they were the appas or adams that were given special abilities that enraged Enki or whatever his name is.

I believe that there isn't a big, government funded search because our government already know they are real and have probably talked to them. They have information about our past that our government don't want shared. Our true history!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Good story. Its rare to hear a military encounter of bigfoot. I salute you. Bigfoot sightings mostily happen in Canada and the north west side of the united states. They can survive almost anywhere. Even in places like alaska. Russia has a bigfoot type creature and its cold there.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I always wondered why would the government cover up bigfoot? It's just a big ape I don't really see the big deal I mean would you cover up the existence of crocodiles? It doesn't make sense.

But what if...the Bigfoot species is closer related to humans by DNA % than we are related to Chimpanzees? It would require all kinds of revision of 'current modern anthropology'.

There would be so many possibilities unlocked, people would start asking too many questions.

I guess that's a good reason why it 'might be covered up'. I haven't seen any overgrown apes in my time but I've seen way weirder stuff like ufos.

I am really open to the idea of Bigfoot species existing but for it to warrant a full blown global coverup it needs to be some seriously enlightening information they are hiding. Like the truth about human's origins?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The only reason I could think of for the government covering up bigfoots existance is if the government created bigfoot in a lab for some kind of bio tech reaserch project. But that doesn't seem likely.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have found a good book/video documentary (both with the same name) that I found fascinating.

It's called "Sasquatch Legend Meets Science" I would call it a must see.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I am really open to the idea of Bigfoot species existing but for it to warrant a full blown global coverup it needs to be some seriously enlightening information they are hiding. Like the truth about human's origins?

This is what I'm just about ready to put money on. I think agencies in the government have made an agreement with the people we call BF's that they will no be harrassed as long as they stay hidden, in exchange for them staying hidden and not telling us humans what we don't want to hear.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
Very good points you make! Because you can't see something does NOT mean it's not there.

Robin Hood was in England. Supposedly Sherwood Forest. Sherwood Forest is about the size on your back garden these days - most of the trees are long gone...

J.

Nice comment about Robin the Hood. Very sasquatchian character from history.

Haha, I could say more, but you said it all with that connection. Yes, like Robin and his merry band... Of hidden hands. Haha, awesome stuff. [Insert Chewbacca yuk-yuk chuckle-sound here]

So what is the context and time, of Robin the Hood?

Because it would follow, that the right kind of "King" might allow Robin and Co. to reveal themselves? Like, once the false and hateful power is removed (King "Magna Carta Lawyer Loving" John) and the real King sits down, then Robin can come out? Damn which came first, Bigfoot or the Barons?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join