It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic Skies and What in the World Are They Spraying?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaExray

Anyway, perhaps they have managed to find a way to make aluminum boost an aircraft’s performance.

Aluminium makes a great fuel if you can get it in here - that is why it is an important additive to rocket fuels.

Aluminium in nano-structures for jet fuel is certainly being researched - our ol' friend Mathiasandrew found some onfo on it a month or 2 ago.

Edit - found it - see here - www.airmanonline.af.mil...

It was theorized that highly magnetic material or electrically unstable elements could make aluminum act much like it does in a thermite reaction. Never heard of that going further than a blackboard.

Indeed - no need rally, since it simply burns really well.......

You can draw your own conclusions, but if you have any knowledge of tomographic weaponry,

Hmm...and where can one study this weaponry??

the only reasonable if not ridiculously sounding conclusion is HAARP.

Why are contrails not a reasonable sounding sollution??

You can on read on this site some strong evidence about the GAO exposing some large chem. spraying budget,

I missed those threads - can you link to them - perhaps alert the mods to shift them to here??

As for your earlier comments about feeling bad passing through exhaust clouds....why they are still exhaust after all - full of CO, CO2, NOx, SOx, unburned hydrocarbons, and all the other pollutants that you expect from hydrocarbon combustion - why would it be a surprise to feel like carp from breathgin them?? I sure as heck wouldn't want to!

edit on 10-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: Add link to aluminium additve for jet fuel

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Last year, I spent the greater part of summer and fall doing an advanced geological survey of the Ottawa valley. I was performing detailed maping and mineral studies of previously unknown fault lines crisscrossing the Quebec Ontario Boarder. My work included performing lots of mass spectrometry, and cataloging the soil and fossil record. Amazingly, the area along the approach routes for Mirabel Airport has so much Aluminum and Barium in the topsoil that it was skewing all my results.

So you've got figures that contrast the approach and non-approach areas? Multiple sites?

I didn’t put it together until I saw other people here had spectro work done and found Barium.

Well, you'll find Barium everywhere, what with it being part of dirt. The question is how much barium. How much? And in what? And how much of that?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
*********************** ATTENTION ***********************

The topic of this thread is Toxic Skies and What in the World Are They Spraying?

PLease debate/discuss the topic and NOT each other.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Non believers are so convinced they are right ,that they don't even look at the most obvious of all signs.
the sky ,look up at the sky, if seeing is believing here is your proof !
And if you look everyday for a long period of time you'll notice the difference between con trails and chem trails!
(if you can't you choose to ignore the obvious or you're dumber than i thought)
When not IF the government finally get exposed and linked to all the disease, suffering and environmental damage caused by chem trails (and H.A.A.R.P) All we will get to compensate will be ---- Sorry we were wrong we were only doing this research for your own good----- enough bs already !!!

The ones who choose to ignore keep doing so... most of you will not survive the collapse of the system yet alone be ready for it .....

Together we stand divided we fall
"pink floyd"

edit on 090511 by Genefique because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Genefique

That was one of the fallacies of the film WITWATS, that because there are two kinds of contrail (persistent and non-persistent) then one must be a "chemtrail".

Yes, everyone can tell the difference - between two type of contrail.

Think of it this way. "Normal" breath is invisible - when you breath out you can't see the air coming from your lungs. But if it's cold and humid enough, then when you breath out then you can see your breath.

Do you think your breath has changed? That you now have "chembreath"? No - it's just the conditions that have changed. Just as it is with persistent and "normal" contrails.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

That's a very interesting statement but,
Have you ever seen you're breath for hours and hours????? (that would be chem breath lol)

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

No, that would be your breath if you were in -40F high humidity conditions, and you were breathing at approximately the same rate as a small jet engine.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

that would mean contrails would only be visible on days that are really cold and humid but we do see them year round and also on the warmest driest days . look at texas drier than a craker and they have so many problems with chem trails

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Contrails are formed at around 30,000 feet and above. That's higher than the top of Mount Everest. It's very cold at high altitude, regardless of the temperature on the ground.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Right now in Dallas,Texas, it's forecast -52F at 34,000 feet. But the on-ground forecast is in the 80s.

www.usairnet.com...

And if you look at NASA's contrail forecast page, you'll see contrails are forecast for parts of Texas.

www-angler.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genefique
reply to post by Uncinus

that would mean contrails would only be visible on days that are really cold and humid but we do see them year round and also on the warmest driest days . look at texas drier than a craker and they have so many problems with chem trails

Sure, its warm and dry on the ground there, but are you saying there are ground level trails there?

Where does this chemtrailer belief come from that ground level weather determines what happens up high? It can have an effect, because you prob have less persistent contrails in summer, but it can definitely still happen, depending on conditions.

Its just comical, and a bit sad, when chemtrailiers bring up that contrails should be impossible because its hot outside..

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
And here is a challenge for you chemtrailers.

If you are so sure that of this barium/aluminum conspiracy, then email the maker of WITWATS and ask them what is an average level of aluminum in the soil, since they neglect to mention it in their movie

I wonder if you will get an answer.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

We get weather that cold in canada during the winter and as the conversation
started even in -47c = -52f my breath would not stay in the air for 6 hrs and neither should chemtrails

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 11/5/11 by argentus because: convert CAPS to noncaps

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

What is the relative humidity when you experience those temperatures? It's got to be high enough.
Have you ever experienced ice fog? That would be what you are looking for. Contrails are composed of ice crystals.

edit on 5/11/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

MY BREATH WOULD NOT STAY IN THE AIR FOR 6 HRS...

How hot is your breath? Oh, wait....I can probably estimate it. (INSUFFICIENTLY hot to create huge condensation that lasts).

How much volume of air, and moisture from your lungs in exhaled breath, comes out? COMPARED to the huge quantities of air affected and displaced by a jet turbine engine?? An engine which, BTW, is also burning many pounds of hydrocarbon-based fuels....raw materials for MORE water (and, thus ice crystals) contained within.

Again, insufficient, by comparison...to a Human's breath.....it is a rather silly attempt to "argue" that point.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

WE GET WEATHER THAT COLD IN CANADA DURING THE WINTER AND AS THE CONVERSATION
STARTED EVEN IN -47C = -52F MY BREATH WOULD NOT STAY IN THE AIR FOR 6 HRS AND NEITHER SHOULD CHEMTRAILS

What does your breathe at ground level have to do with jet engines running at high cruising altitudes? Somehow i believe that a jet engine is putting out a lot more water than your breathe, and that the air is a lot thinner at 30k+ feet.

What do you understand about air density and the capacity of air up there to hold water

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

We get weather that cold in canada during the winter and as the conversation
started even in -47c = -52f my breath would not stay in the air for 6 hrs and neither should chemtrails

Depends on humidity too, and whether the amount of excess moisture is maintained - if the only source of moistuer is your breath then even if humidity IS >100% the amount of moisture in your breth is miniscule and it will be dispersed quickly.

but persistent ice fog is well known in Canada - www.ec.gc.ca...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I just had to point out this quote from your source:

At higher latitudes ice fog can occur very quickly and has been known to develop immediately after a plane’s take-off.

www.ec.gc.ca...

Persistent contrails at ground level.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

As you and your friends like to say...

"Pictures or didn't happen"

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Sure
nbc5weather.files.wordpress.com...
www.bohnetphotography.com...
img24.imageshack.us...

How about a video?

edit on 5/11/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join