It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic Skies and What in the World Are They Spraying?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
reply to post by weedwhacker

The fueling boom seems to be located below the aircraft… you’re trying to tell me the flight engineer was dangling on the end of the fueling boom with a camcorder?

That shot was probably filmed by a military fighter jet as seen in this image:

This is a defense department production

No, its not.

and the Flight Engineer does not operate the refueling boom. the DC-10 series of aircraft was produced with a flight engineer station behind the pilots, and in the cockpit. The KC-10 is a DC-10, modified to refuel aircraft inflight.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

pictures or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You call the people who find all these credible sources 'lazy' but arent you the 'lazy' one who wont look outside your own beliefs, just because you dont believe that they are doing this, doesnt make it so, you can only make informed decisions by the evidence put in front of you, and all those links are evidence, which you sound like you've dismissed instantly. The debunkers need to give it up already.....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

but arent you the 'lazy' one who wont look outside your own beliefs, j

That works both ways you know. Have YOU examined the evidence? What do you think about all the false test results like the ones in "What in the World are They Spraying"? Does the fact that they got their tests wrong not give anyone some reason to question the film's conclusion?

It does take some work to check the test figures. The skeptics check those figures, so how are they the lazy ones?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Regardless of all the scientific evidence, you can see it in the skies and with how drastic the weathers changing (The other day in the UK it went from a 17degree sunny day to grey overcast, thunder and mega amounts of rain in small bursts, Some of the worst thunder ive heard in my life)

Ive also noticed recently if im lieing in bed in silence, it constantly sounds like there is very large planes flying over (larger/louder than commerical aircraft) and they must be high enough so that you cannot see them as half the time you cant put a picture to the sound as its just sky yet the sound is very clear.

Ive also seen a few other threads stating this, that there is alot of increased aerial activity in the 2 areas i reside in (which are 2 hours apart) so its not just in one area either.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

Regardless of all the scientific evidence, you can clearly see the earth is flat.

So, why don't you think it's flat?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

cant tell if troll, or just..........

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

No, it's a serious question. You seemed to be suggesting that we ignore science, and just go by what our eyes tell us. I'm asking you how you decide what is "science".

Why do you believe the world is round? Surely it's just because of science, because the evidence of your eyes is that it's flat. It's also quite clear to your eyes that the earth is not moving, and the sun and the stars rotate around the earth. But science tells us otherwise.

So why would you discount science in favor of your own observations?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

The evidence of my eyes is that its flat, if i look at the earth it looks flat, but we know that it isnt, just like if i looked at the sky, it looks like its full of 'natural' 'contrails' yet it is always a mixture of this and chemtrails ?

Governments have admitted that they've done this time and time again, the links are even in this article, so why are we having this debate ?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

We are having the debate because we are not lazy, and because we examine the evidence before accepting the conclusions of others.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Sorry to sound rude if i did, iam trying not to linger too long as iam at work, I agree with you iam not merely accepting beliefs of someone else, these are indeed my own beliefs as to me the evidence is clear, But unfortunately the skys are not

Also, some people do not come here to debate, they come to educate themselves or just to read some interesting stories.

Are you saying that you dont believe that chemtrails are real ? or you dont believe they are actively doing it now ?
edit on 9-5-2011 by Vanishr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

I'm saying I don't think there's any good evidence that there's a large-scale active spraying operation going on.

I'm also saying that a lot of the evidence, such as that presented in the film "What in the World are they Spraying" is quite clearly wrong (like they test dirt, instead of water). But for some reason it's often blindly accepted without question.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

What you might not realize is, the "evidence links" that seemed to be so 'convincing' to you are rubbish.....when they are the sorts that are pumping the well in 'favor' of "chem"-trails.

MY life experience is such that I can see through the nonsense....trying to convey it to the uninitiated and those with lesser real-life experience is daunting. My nearly four decades (by now) of aviation, and piloting experience and knowledge hold me in good stead.

I know, with complete certainty, what a contrail is (and ISN'T) and, what can and CANNOT be 'sprayed'....and the many different manners of actual types of spraying that occur, when, why and how.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

basically your view
you are right

every one else is wrong
nothing can show you other wise

but ignorance runs rampant here

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776

basically your view
you are right

every one else is wrong
nothing can show you other wise

but ignorance runs rampant here

If us "debunkers" are the ignorant ones, then we are we having to correct you chemtrailers so often. How many times here have chemtrailers posted completely wrong things, and then when shown the reality, they either scream "shill" or just go disappear.

Why are chemtrailers so actually ignorant about science and aviation?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm in a small town in Canada,
And this past 2 weeks it has been chem trails galore !!
We haven't seen the sun once, it's hidden behind this thick mist they call clouds....
and coincidently we're expecting 50 mm of rain today and cloudy weather for another week !!
And for people who still think it's crazy nonsense here is an official H.A.A.R.P website that mesures electromagnetic energy.And as we all know H.A.A.R.P and chem trails work together and it just so happens when there is a lot of activity there are noticeable changes in the weather look it up!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Genefique

You've just described normal meteorology. Please take time to study the science of atmosphere, and weather. It is available for research in countless places, to include online. Weather. It has been happening on this planet for billions of years.

Oh,and HAARP "connections" are completely bogus. Everything you read, online, that tries to tell you such things is written by either charlatans promoting this ignorance, for their own personal reasons (usually profit motive of some sort, some how) or they are paranoid crackpot kooks......

Oh, to add.....your URL link is to an actual, scientific description of one aspect of HAARP activity monitoring. At least, it wasn't chock full of the crap "pseudo"-science that infest the Webz in regards to the fake claims about HAARP.

edit on 9 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
Regardless of all the scientific evidence, you can see it in the skies and with how drastic the weathers changing (The other day in the UK it went from a 17degree sunny day to grey overcast, thunder and mega amounts of rain in small bursts, Some of the worst thunder ive heard in my life)

So it did. I would point out that it was forecast to do so, and that where I am in Scotland it did that too, and I think I saw all of one persistent contrail, the day before.

And I don't really see how you think spraying anything would actually cause that, since the 'chemtrails' would be about 500 miles away by the time the actual thunderstorm got there.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

name calling
rude behavior
belittling comments

ignorance runs rampant

when you fail
to communicate
with others

you do so
and show your ignorance

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776
reply to post by firepilot

name calling
rude behavior
belittling comments

ignorance runs rampant

when you fail
to communicate
with others

you do so
and show your ignorance

Really? how many times do you chemtrailers call everyone else who does not believe in that conspiracy, as shils, government agents, disinfo agents, etc. That is just a standard part of the chemtrailer (and every other conspiracy) playbook. Its been chemtrailers who have had posting rights suspended over language used.

And well since you chemtrailers do not bring actual evidence, but just fear of airplanes, conjecture, endless unconnected "what ifs", youtube videos, etc, well people are going to ridicule the chemtrail cult.

And consider getting the chemtrailers to be knowledgable about aviation and meterology, and there would be a bit more crediibilty. but we get misidentified aircraft, stupid "tanker enemy" videos, even someone that includes airshow planes and firefighting aircraft as chemtrails too

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join