It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic Skies and What in the World Are They Spraying?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

Don't you know you can believe in aliens, comets destroying the planet, HAARP, ghosts etc. But if you show any belief in chem-trails get ready for an all out assult, I will repeat what I have said before I think they protest to much. Which makes me believe that there has to be some truth to it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

If you call what I'm saying an assault you'll find that I "assault" those who believe we will be destroyed by Elenin, those who believe that HAARP can change the weather, cause earthquakes and control our minds in the same manner I "assault" those who believe in "chemtrails". If you consider it an assault to present actual facts rather than speculation presented as fact, so be it.

I don't "assault" those who believe we are being visted by ETs but I do frown upon the posting of absurd youtube videos of dots in the sky, hoaxes, and missile launches as being "proof".

I do avoid the paranormal field. No facts at all to deal with.

edit on 5/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by Phage

Sorry buddy.... I can see the planes just fine... I have high powered astronomy binoculars... they are white

So why are there no high quality photos of these white spraying planes?

I see plenty of Southwest Airlines planes leave very solid contrails here in Los Angeles, very distinctly not-white planes.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Again?? Well, this has been answered:

Can you answer me as to why all the the planes leaving massive trails appear to be solid white???

But, so has this. Nevertheless,you refuse to understand?? Odd....

.... I know exactly what airline carriers fly in and out of my city and cities around me.... I haven't seen a single one of those commercial carriers leaving a trail.

I, too, know a fair bit about the airline carriers that will be flying in and out of your city (SLC).

"in and out" of the airport.....WHY do you "expect" to see contrails? From low-flying airplanes?? Haven't you been paying attention?

Back to the "white" airplanes.....shame that you just don't understand. Can't give you my decades of experience by mind meld, only show you examples to illustrate.

Firstly, as mentioned (countless times) you are looking up, even with magnification such as binocs, at airliners from between about (allowing for your elevation of roughly 4,000 feet MSL in Salt Lake) between 27,000 to 35,000 feet overhead (or more).

Here, a video filmed by the crew of another airliner only a FEW thousand feet beneath. Now....from that distance, you cannot see the vertical fin, for the company logo of course....nor, the company name on the side of the fuselage. I can tell, however, that it is a Delta B-767, just from my life's experience and familiarity....from the paint design on the engine nacelles.

I realize that the comments also say "Delta B-767"...but like them, I can tell also....even tho the video maker didn't say. All he mentioned is where they were, when he shot the video. In this case, they were Eastbound, setting out to cross the Atlantic to Europe...."DOTTY" is a waypoint off the coast of New Foundland, near St. Anthony and commonly one "anchor" for the NAT Tracks across the ocean. Although, the Tracks change daily, depending on prevailing winds.

mumford.org...

Again....even from the cockpit, FAR closer than the over 27,000 feet distance you are looking, from the ground....in bright sunlight, it is sometimes hard to see the identifying markings....many times, they look mostly "white":

Sorry, just a Spanish-language tutorial for pilots on operations in RVSM airspace...but the still photo is perfect to illustrate the "white" effect:

(IF you understand Spanish, you might learn even more than average)...

Looks like an aviation enthusiast, using telephoto lenses.....normal, everyday airliners (he even identifies a few) videoed from the ground. In various lighting conditions. Again, very bright?? Airplanes bloom up, and look "white". Have a bit of shadow? Can see more detail. It varies, accordingly:

SOME, airlines, of course, have a more distinctive paint design ["livery"] than others....including full bottom paint on the fuselage. You will see (if any fly over) that all Japanese carriers have the registration number on the wings, too...in large letters.

See? There is a LOT to learn, still...........might want to pay attention to your elders.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The fueling boom seems to be located below the aircraft… you’re trying to tell me the flight engineer was dangling on the end of the fueling boom with a camcorder?

That shot was probably filmed by a military fighter jet as seen in this image:

This is a defense department production

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

NO! Not "defense department production"!! LOL!

It's obvious as heck....just look! He is shooting from the cockpit, of ANOTHER KC-10. He is up front.....the boom is aft....they don't fly backwards, ya know!

He is the Flight Engineer. His original YouTube username was "USAFFEKC10". Break that down:

USAF
FE
KC-10

He now has a new YT channel...."USAFFEKC10A":

Here:

Go to read the channel page.....it is from the same day. The KC-10 he is on is still in formation with the other tanker....now, in that shot, off to the side. They have already "linked up" with some fighters, for the purpose that the tankers were built for.

Here...more cockpit views, things I am VERY familiar with...to show civilianairliners all on the same course. Not free to "fly formation" like the military....they are on the same assigned Oceanic track, in the North Atlantic, and separated by the minimum that is standard today....1,000 feet vertically. The few hundred feet differences laterally is just because of the independent navigation systems' variations in accuracy:

Look, here's one by another airline pilot.....again, they are on the same Oceanic Track, this time the accuracy is better, likely because they both have GPS-enhanced Inertial Reference Systems for navigation (IRS):

Capisce?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
It's obvious as heck....just look! He is shooting from the cockpit, of ANOTHER KC-10.

Good grief man these are military aircraft…. You don’t just take two KC-10s, millions of dollars in equipment and restricted air space and go on a joy ride making personal camcorder videos and then release them all over youtube… The US Air Force (military) operates through the strictest command structure. These are military productions (defense department)…

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Good grief man these are military aircraft…. You don’t just take two KC-10s, millions of dollars in equipment and restricted air space and go on a joy ride making personal camcorder videos and then release them all over youtube… The US Air Force (military) operates through the strictest command structure. These are military productions (defense department)…

Obviously you don't But if during a routine flight of two KC-10s in formation, could not someone in the cockpit record a few minutes of video on his camcorder? Because that's exactly what it looks like.

There are many videos shot from the inside of a KC-10 cockpit. Usually just some guy with a camcorder.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Man, your denial level is extreme!!!! Common sense takes a back seat.....

The US Air Force (military) operates through the strictest command structure.

LOL!!! Ah, ha...thanks for the chuckle!!

They are all Human beings, not robots. US military personnel, their own PERSONAL video cameras. Goofing, having jollies:

Tell us, again.....that is "official" DoD video?!?

Oh, and found this gem:

Love the soundtrack!!!!
Oh, the irony!!

edit on 7 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Not the same thing at all.... please continue this debate with someone who has half a brain.... this is making me sleepy

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

First video is exactly the same thing....pilots, fighter pilots there mostly, with their personal camcorders.

An FE on a KC-10 is in a much more comfortable environment....a KC-10 is just a version of the civlian airliner the DC-10. Big, comfortable limousine, compared to fighter jets.

AS YOU SAW in other videos, by airline pilots....we carry our camcorders often. For personal enjoyment, and to show the folks at home. Occasionally, some people post on YouTube. Like, "USAFFEKC10" did.

HE did it to....get this.....ridicule the stupid "chemmies" out there. They bought it, hook, line and sinker....didn't even realize they were being made fun of.

Here...see for yourself: www.abovetopsecret.com...

("USAFFEKC10"s ATS Member Profile page.

ASK him! Or, just read his posts....click on "(posts)" near the top, there....to see what he's posted here on ATS.

Go to his new YouTube account, "USAFFEKC10A".....

DENY ignorance!!!!

edit on 7 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
i am new here
but some seem to like to belittle others

why accept ignorance through your own locked in opinion on a matter
if you chose to debate with others
why not do it with out acting like a child with names and insults

is ignorance not a trait we wish to rid from our selves
reply if you must but i prefer conversing with adults

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

Do you mean (welcome, BTW) posts like this?:

Originally posted by soleprobe

.. please continue this debate with someone who has half a brain.... this is making me sleepy

THAT ATS member wrote that in response to me.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
my typing was to all who chose this path
if you feel this applies
you chose this path

he hits you
you hit him

why
argue fact science truth merit

the fool is the fool
but the educated made foolish by the fool
is truly the ignorant

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Are you a Human?

Or, a "Bot".....????

(Because.....oooohhhh.....we could seriously start a thread topic on that premise....you, being a 'Bot'.....even better, I might write a screenplay on it.....yeah.....OK, carry on!! Was MY idea. so bugger off!!!)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

thank you
you show precisely what i mean

your views are your own
like mine

but mine are fluid
i can change a view because my mind is open

knowledge does this
when one learns for the sake of learning

it creates a feeling of knowing less
and wanting to know more

insult for my typing as you wish
but as previously stated

i chose to converse with adults
good day
edit on 8-5-2011 by Truther9111776 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Welll....as an "adult"....I wonder if:

i chose to converse with adults

...is what you intended to convey, to other "adults".

Because....well....must I point it out??

"chose" is the past tense of "choose". "I" is usually capitalized.....shall "i" go on???

Sorry, but.....well, fill in th eBLANK.................................................................

EDIT no changes....just to leave two mistakes evident.......over, and out......

edit on 8 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

i apologize
english is not on par

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

NO apology necessary.

Ever, on ATS....not for language translation difficulties....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrganicAnagram33
It is also undeniable that weather modification (cloud seeding for instance) can occur this way. Military aircraft also spray 'chaff' for various reasons.

Also, since you seem to know so much about this topic... can you esplainz me this?:

So what are your thoughts on how "Tanker Enemy" lies and claims that the flap hinge fairings are spray nozzles?
You can look up KC-10 pictures online and see for yourself.

And it was an ATS member who shot that video too, from a trailing KC-10

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join