It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Research Laboratory Document Describes 3-D Holographic Imaging / Means to Project Holographic I

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Wow a insider. Nobody of us normal people can possibly imagine what HAARP and Blue Beam is or can do. Some informations about those projects are still unknown and kept secret for a reason. Sorry but you´re plain wrong to trust everything what the government or a scientist has to say about those things. They lie about everything and that includes their projects as well though why should we believe them? The truth is "we" know next to nothing what the governemnt is capable of.

I don´t trust their explanations for HAARP or Blue Beam. Everytime they speak "official" about something it sounds too good to be true and it usually is. I don´t buy this crap for one minute.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
And look what I accidently found looking for the hologram stuff. Now, I am not a Mormon, not religious, but I found this interesting. Some people say the Zionist Jews are doing all this? Well, just look at this. I only found this interesting, not that I believe everything I see or read, do have a good sense of reality. Just thought to myself, wow, another direction down the rabbit hole.

www.mormonstruth.org...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I see lots of people talking about "Project Blue Beam" here, do we have any real evidence for it? Or is it simply another part of the "Dark Ufology' mythology? I've never seen any convincing stories regarding it, which is strange considering that most Ufology myths at the very least have interesting stories to accompany them. "Project Blue Beam" seems more like a meme invented on internet forums like this one.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join