It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN poll Ron Paul trails Obama by only 7%

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
CNN Poll

Who does best against Obama? Paul. The congressman from Texas, who also ran as a libertarian candidate for president in 1988 and who is well liked by many in the tea party movement, trails the president by only seven points (52 to 45 percent) in a hypothetical general election showdown. Huckabee trails by eight points, with Romney down 11 points to Obama.

This is epic for Ron Paul supporters and he hasn't even started campaigning yet
So if your one of those the government suck Obama lies sorts like many of us. Now is the time to put your support where your mouth is. Get out and give Paul a hand he can definitely win this.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hint: These polls are usually bombarded by followers of Ron Paul sites, blogs, twitter and Facebook.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Watching the FOX news "Debate" tonight (and I use the term debate VERY losely given who DIDN'T show up), Ron Paul appeared to be the crowd favorite.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

HINT: All of these thing are bombarded by supporters of the people on them.

No e try at marginalization, though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What piece of legislation in Congress has Ron Paul been successful passing in Congress that has helped this Nation from falling from its Glory?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
Hint: These polls are usually bombarded by followers of Ron Paul sites, blogs, twitter and Facebook.

do you know if it was an open online poll?
I didnt check still I wouldn't marginalize this mans growing popularity. The more team Obama messes up the more hes going to attract voters. He's been a know voice of reason in US politics for ages and has spoken up and called out the government more times than anyone else in history.

edit
edit on 5-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

The CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll was conducted April 29-May 1, with 1,034 adult Americans questioned by telephone.

How would Paul supporters have bombarded a telephone poll? lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The comments on that CNN article are disgusting and sicking, i bet they are politically bots

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

How about the audit of the Fed? Which is a helluva start.

And back at you...what legislation have any of our Congress critters passed that has done this?

edit on 5/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
hell ya ATS showing some Ron Paul love

I hope you guys take advantage of this thread to connect and organize to support him.

Right now you can help reshape America

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If Ron Paul decides to run and the support is there, I will break my neck and spend my last dime doing everything I can to see him win.

I dont believe presidential elections are even or fair, but if enough people raise hell and make a fuss they can only cheat us so many times until something happens.

150% on the Ron Paul 2012 WAR WAGON

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

If Ron Paul decides to run and the support is there, I will break my neck and spend my last dime doing everything I can to see him win.

I dont believe presidential elections are even or fair, but if enough people raise hell and make a fuss they can only cheat us so many times until something happens.

150% on the Ron Paul 2012 WAR WAGON

YES!

For the first time in my life I am actually HAPPY about a candidate. I will do ANYTHING in my power to support him, from canvasing, mailing, or whatever it takes. Unfortunately being unemployed I have nothing financially to contribute, but with extra free time I plan to work all day every day to help out Ron Paul.

Everyone can take their "HOPE" and shove it, I don't want hope I want ACTION! RON PAUL 2012!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Just another reason NOT to post under the influence....

PUI = FAIL

Sorry for not reading the link, Ashley.

edit on 6-5-2011 by DevolutionEvolvd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Wasn't audit the fed watered-down?

Eventually, a compromise between representatives and senators was reached and a watered-down version was passed as part of the landmark Wall Street reform package.

www.americanfreepress.net...

Isn't this the reason Father and son sponsored bills to pass a stronger version this year?

The critters are impotent.

My point is that as much as I would like a Ron Paul as President, it will do no good. He has been largely ignored in Congress and IMO the same will happen if he were President. Sure he could veto this or try an executive order, but Congress has ways of dealing with that.

I rather see more people like Ron Paul in Congress.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

reply to post by AshleyD

Just another reason NOT to post under the influence....

PUI = FAIL

you know what Ive never had the chance to use the alert button before thankyou.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
...perhaps you should scroll up and see that I was referring to my own post.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Sure. But as I stated, it was something and also probably a lot more than most of the critters have been able to accomplish to address one of the real root causes of the problems at the top of our real priority list as a nation. Lets face it...our entire congress is paralyzed and ineffective.

And, yes, lets also face that once a person becomes president, the clamps are tightened. I'd like to see more like him in congress too.
edit on 5/6/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

...perhaps you should scroll up and see that I was referring to my own post.

oops my bad sorry hope they dont delete it totally looked like you were talking to the other poster.

edit Has in saying she was drunk for calling you on the poll thing...
edit on 6-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You can bet your bottom liberty dollar that with the MSM backing Ron Paul, he's now "one of them" (a TPTB stooge).

They ignored him before but now he's the darling of his supporters.

Plenty of RP supporters complain about people who worship Obama but they absolutely GUSH over RP. Hypocrites.
edit on 6-5-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
You can bet your bottom liberty dollar that with the MSM backing Ron Paul, he's now "one of them" (a TPTB stooge).

They ignored him before but now he's the darling of his supporters.

Plenty of RP supporters complain about people who worship Obama but they absolutely GUSH over RP. Hypocrites.
edit on 6-5-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

Thats not exactly fair Obama has earned more than his fare share of hate While Ron's had it heaped on him many times just for doing the right thing.

but whatever hate all you want and support who you want its a free world.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join