It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Futurama (what are they doing?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Don't forget about the 'career chip' in episode 1. Futurama.wikia.com

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc85f344578a.png[/atsimg]

A Career chip is an implanted electronic device which denotes what job someone is required to do. 30th century citizens are analyzed for their particular suitability for a career path, and chips are implanted into their hands. These chips can be scanned and the job information is displayed.

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Frankly, I don't see this as "just entertainment"; it's either subliminal mind control, inserting ideas into our heads. OPs video is full of good examples like this. Blaming ourselves and the common man for "global warming" has been a key chess move for the elite the last years.

Or it's predictive programming, like my example: exposing people to a something before it happens, so they can either desensitize us or steer us to think of it positively. If Matt Groening is a freemason, the stuff in simpsons and futurama has a meaning behind it, it is NOT merely entertainment. If you think all of this sounds outlandish, I really don't blame you. But please, watch these clips:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Okay okay I am always (some say bragging) about the many books I read each week and how I rarely watch TV.

I will secretly admit I watch Futurama on occasion. Can't help it, see a lot in it that strikes me as funny and possibly prophetic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57ec67e7ffe1.jpg[/atsimg]

you can get one free episode here: www.4shared.com...

Normally I'm pretty "adult", "logical" and consider myself very mature.................but sometimes you have to embrace your inner child and Futurama does that for me.

Love Amy, Kip, Lela and Dr. Zoidberg the most.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I have actually been documenting and keeping record of these sayings in futurama and simpsons for a later thread.

one of my fav lines from futurama was from leela, and it mentioned the "nuclear war of 2012"

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
matt greonimg = mason

nuff said

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Thanks in advance and please be nice, I cry easy :-)

Aw, don't worry I am a friendly and sometimes goofy ATSer.... Though I was once accused of being a robot made by the CIA for the purpose of spreading dis-info..... Now, the sad part is,someone really did accuse me of that on here.
Par for the course though... Hey, you are not a true ATSer until you are accused of something ridiculous simply because you dared to have a different opinion

But anyway,I wonder if Matt Groening is just really into conspiracies and all that? I know I am really into the paranormal. Ghosts for example. If I had a show such as Futurama or The Simpsons, I might find it fun to include my personal interests into story lines from time to time.

But you know I do remember a conspiracy that suggested The Simpsons predicted 9/11 years before it happened. Check out this still from an Episode of The Simpsons in which they go on vacation to New York.

2.bp.blogspot.com...

Notice that the twin towers are making the 11? Kind of creepy.

edit on 7-5-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by hapablab

Thanks in advance and please be nice, I cry easy :-)

Aw, don't worry I am a friendly and sometimes goofy ATSer.... Though I was once accused of being a robot made by the CIA for the purpose of spreading dis-info..... Now, the sad part is,someone really did accuse me of that on here.
Par for the course though... Hey, you are not a true ATSer until you are accused of something ridiculous simply because you dared to have a different opinion

2.bp.blogspot.com...

Notice that the twin towers are making the 11? Kind of creepy.

I actually remember reading that thread lol. That guy was convinced.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

Very true. In fact, I think this is the thread, in case the OP is interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this particular post from that thread is interesting and might just provide the answer to the OP's questions. Granted I don't know this is true, so take it with a grain of salt and a dash of research, I suppose.

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
The actual writer of the show is a free mason. He puts it in all his episodes. Matt Groening who made the simpsons, is a 33rd degree freemason.

The new simpsons movie is about the swine flu and quaranteening the whole town. It also makes fun of congress because they pass anything of theirs without reading.

Just realized that you meant the thread where I was called a CIA Robot and not the Simpsons 9/11 thread. Oh well, ended up finding some good info for the OP, either way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join