It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will be without the PAID nuisences soon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Once the U.S. election is over, I predict that we won't have to read tripe from PAID people that are trying to influence you. Those that their jobs are to gain favor. I see:
You can see them, they're easy to spot.

Can't wait until we see the last of you. It is so transparent, it's laughable.

Put it out there and you still just went after your target, not good.

There isn't a discussion amongst the lot. This seems like strongarm, pure and simple.

Edited to remove classless move of naming people. Appologies.

[edit on 31-7-2004 by intrepid]

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Politics is like the weight lost programs and their success stories they always used the same people and success stories for all types of programs,

But people still buy the products.
Not for what it delivers but for the promised of results.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I thought I was the only one noticing :p (not really, I know alot of people here are on to propagandist rather quickly)

Whats funny is, that not only politicians have drones in here, but even people like Sollog has his muppets in here speading his "devine messages and predictions" or in a more realistic view, his "nausiating msgs about self proclaimed godlyhood and the few predictions he made vague enough to be a hit on almost anything."

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
thematrix,

I see lots of predictions in ATS I read some of this post and will answer the post, others I just ignored, I see it as a matter of choices you don't have to read them or agree with them I realy don't see them as having a true meaning they are just for fun to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
thematrix,

I see lots of predictions in ATS I read some of this post and will answer the post, others I just ignored, I see it as a matter of choices you don't have to read them or agree with them I realy don't see them as having a true meaning they are just for fun to me.

I agree on that marg, I read the predictions too and try to give input if I can, and folow the predicitions that have explicit dates and stuff to see what comes from them.

The thing is, people like Sollog go way beyond making predicitions and sends minions like "satans" to sites like ATS and have them post his word and proclamations of his divinity all over the site.

Satans got his booty banned because he was unable to write without cusswords on every line and every reply he made.
But he started a flurry of threads about Sollog on ATS calling everyone idiots and more for not believing in sollog, presenting "evidence" wich were only links to Sollog's own sites and the proof used were additions and alterations made to Sollog true predictions.

Someone experiencing a vivid dream that gives him/her basis for a prediction, because it petrified him/her or because it was so vivid he/she can't deny the dream, those people post their experience here so we can help them understand this dream. Others here experience things like this on a regular basis and post their predictions whenever they get them. But they don't go around calling themself a god and trying to push their predictions and so called devinity on everyone else.

At the basis of my being, I have an extreem and at some times anoying(mostly for myself, because it limits me in work and life) disgust and hate for authoritive figures and people that think they are "more" then me or other people.

I don't believe in any kind of god, I don't believe anyone or anything is worthy more then anyone else. Everyone and everything is equaly valuable. People proclaiming they stand above everyone else just make me sick.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
thematrix,

Open a thread on this subject so we can talk about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have also noticed several new posters with less than a couple hundred points whose total posts are telling everyone that third party votes are wasted, or how bush and/or kerry are our only hope.

Could be legit, BUT...........

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
omg...i must be a spook because I am pro-Bush...
...but...where is my money?
I am doing this for free when i could be paid? Where do i sign up?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
We will be without the PAID nuisences soon

Intrepid posted this back for the 2004 election.
But we definately saw it happen in 2008 for Obama.
Heck .. his people even admitted to having paid internet chat room folks.

Sorry Intrepid .... didn't happen .... they are still around.

top topics

join