It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starseeds and Our Human Origins & Indigo Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hiya, I'm fairly new here so forgive me if your familiar with these videos. I did a search and didn't come up much. Anyhoo, David Wilcox, I know of him because of Ancient Aliens, has this YouTube Page, IN5D (name of his channel), with 165 fun videos. Have a look see. Here's a few.

Starseeds and Our Human Origins

The Evolution of Indigo Children, Indigo Adults and Crystal Beings

edit on 5-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
We're here to take it up a notch. The first video is a little too focused on the body ID imo.
edit on 5-5-2011 by starshift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

It's just another, simple, outlook on our history, for which we're far from sure of.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Cool, and welcome to ATS

I like seeing new/different versions of this topic i feel it gives us the opportunity to make our own minds up based on the little info we have

edit on 6/5/11 by Lucifer84 because: Because my touch typing is poor

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Well I'll put a dot on my forhead and lay on a bed of nails!

I'd love to see this theme come up on the TV show "South Park".

Indigo children

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Oh wow totally!

South Park has been my hero for a decade now and I would very much love them to make fun of the Indigo fad.

It always makes me laugh when I read or come across the fact that one of the pre-cursors to so called "indigo" is that the person doesn't like authority or waiting in line.
Yet when 99 % doesn't like it either, they're not as special because the Indigos say so

It is my firm belief that those who believe they are somehow different than everyone else are exactly right. Only they aren't indigo. They're normal human beings. Everyone is in fact different, and we are all special in our own way. Som,e are more artistic while others are more intelligent and yet others are funny. There is no magic race of beings being born here. Only gullible parents who raise their children to believe that they are "indigo". I find it to be nothing more than emotional abuse and cult like garbage. I will continue to believe this until there is a scientific finding which proves these so called Indigo people are indeed genetically different from non indigo people.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Oh wow totally!

South Park has been my hero for a decade now and I would very much love them to make fun of the Indigo fad.

It always makes me laugh when I read or come across the fact that one of the pre-cursors to so called "indigo" is that the person doesn't like authority or waiting in line.
Yet when 99 % doesn't like it either, they're not as special because the Indigos say so

It is my firm belief that those who believe they are somehow different than everyone else are exactly right. Only they aren't indigo. They're normal human beings. Everyone is in fact different, and we are all special in our own way. Som,e are more artistic while others are more intelligent and yet others are funny. There is no magic race of beings being born here. Only gullible parents who raise their children to believe that they are "indigo". I find it to be nothing more than emotional abuse and cult like garbage. I will continue to believe this until there is a scientific finding which proves these so called Indigo people are indeed genetically different from non indigo people.

Indigos are normal people, they're just special, but then again everyone is special. And yes, no one likes authority, and we shouldnt, because it means you're using your force against someone else. A great misuse of recent authority could be the "Osama" assassination & the "riots" at the annual Wheeler block party. As you can see even though we don't like authority, many succomb to it, agree with it & enable it. You could call it mind control. I'm sure we're all familar with mind control and how very real it is & how much power it gives to those in control. Indigos resist this authority, but even they are susceptible because they're human.

I've read that the teenagers behind the columbine shooting could have very well been Indigo. Either way, you should believe in Indiagos because they will be the forerunners in telling the government No. I know it's so hard to just believe without facts, but there are things our facts just can't answer. For example, how the hell does a UFO fly so fast & then turn on a dime? To understand that you would have to understand there's a spiritual side to UFOs & aliens that you may not have thought of, & it's very hard to provide hard facts when information comes from a spiritual source, channeller, shaman, mystic, etc. An example of a modern shaman is Bob Marley. Promoters & venues were so afraid of him because he had such control over the people they feared he would start riots. If they understood him they would see a peaceful & spiritual man who is only teaching & passing knowledge through song.

Heres a free video of Bob Marley live in concert. Just fantasic
www.peteava.ro...

Here's his life story if you wanna learn more
www.bobmarley.com...
edit on 6-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I just do not subscribe to your belief of Indigo ppl walking around. I myself am spiritual. I am a firm believer in ETH as well.

Being spiritual and having an understanding of UFOs does in no way explain anything remotely close to whaqt you refer to as "Indigo".

In order for their to be an actual case of an "Indigo", there must be a concrete, scientific finding. Thus far there is not, which is why it is still a new age fringe belief. Same as UFOs and belief in spirits.

Spirits are real to me. I have an internal sense that the human form is more than just a body. I cannot believe however, that there are some that are somehow superior than others. The mundane explanation is much more likely. That people invent an alternate reality for themselves to compensate for an otherwise boring life. I think it's just a matter of building one's self up in their own mind. It's a selfish thing. completely contradictory to what Indogo's are supposed to be about. No? How can a supposed race of super enlightened beings start out as raving brats who place themselves higher up on the evolutionary ladder? If their claim is that they do not put themselves higher up or on a more important level, then why the need for the label or the explanation of how they're oh so sensitive?

When I was younger these kids got beat up and walked it off later. Nowadays they get told they're special and that no one understands. No we do understand. Sensitive smart kids get picked on and beat up no matter what you call them. They have the exact same double helix we all do too. They just have a different label. At the end of the say it's just a different label with a profound and fairytale explanation.
edit on 6-5-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'm with you brother. People like to attack this subject, but don't worry, we're with you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Belief, idea, whatever you want to call it. You can't say they exist or don't exist. Does UFOs themselves validate Indigos? I'm going with no, but I've only used that as an example of spirituality & other things we don't know, understand, & our science can't yet explain.

But I'm not here to convince anyone what is and what isnt. Just some new information for ya, sillly or not. BTW, no one said they're better than you, except for you. They're just people who have a role in life, as you do
edit on 7-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
thanks so much for your post on my thread mate

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We can combine our readers

S&F for doing somthing! Thank you.

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There is a scientific understanding towards indigo children and the understanding is we have yet to discover all the possibilities of the mind, so therefore nothing can be ruled out. Our minds are capable of doing things that scientists not only fail to measure, but understand. Indigo children are just another example. Science has only now released that they have began to accept the alpha, beta and theta waves as measurable frequencies that can be used to manipulate the mind. They can now measure and photograph auras. These concepts were nothing but science fiction in the 80's. The problem with Science though is it has to be anatomically correct for our own good. Most of these indigo children are still on the paths to enlightenment. They are finding themselves lost with no explanation for what they experience, because there is no handbook for what to do when what you feel is metaphysical. Think of the light bulb. The experiment was try and fail hundreds of times before it was invented and accepted into the scientific community. There is no room for error in the human mind though. There is no explanation for spontaneous combustion, ufos, esp, telepathy, clairvoyance, spontaneous healing; but it happens everyday. You don't need to understand or even accept truth, but it is unwavering.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I agree with you, I have met many different people claiming to be indigo or any other title they can think of to make the different from you and me. And every last one of the was a normal person they couldn't explain what made them special or what they could do that I couldn't.

Why do you need a title why not be the best man or woman you can be? Why the need for a title?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I have read countless threads on the indigo/starseed subject and never once has a single "indigo/starseed" person professed to be "special" and never have I once seen one of these people insult anybody who tries to belittle their belief .

We could all learn a great deal from these people .
I defy anybody on ATS to prove these are people delusional.

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Since this thread got bumped let me post this video about a man from South America who says he's an Indigo and tells his story. It's a long vid and he has a lot of details.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

......We could all learn a great deal from these people .
I defy anybody on ATS to prove these are people delusional.

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

i defy you to prove that the "indigo child" thingy is any thing more than parents wanting to label their kids in a better light than doctor's want to . or that "indigo children" call themselves that because they want to be special in their own way; because they wern't the prettiest or coolest or a started on the football team
" no, but i am an indigo, i am special"

everyone is special in their own way

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The entire indigo children stuff is complete and utter pseudo-scientific nonsense. There's ZERO objective evidence that would back up any of the claims...it's basically a new-age religion based on nothing but fiction

But welcome to ATS

edit on 1-12-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

join