It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The I Never knew that Thread .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been started before.
Just thought with so many Bands and Singer/Songwriters over the decades , it may be a worthy long term project, for Fanatics of Particular Artists to share , perhaps little known or prieviously unreported knowledge .

I guess I should kick it off.
The lead singer of New Order Bernard Summner, has been known as Bernard Dickens, Bernard Albrecht, and sometimes just Barney.
The three founding members of New Order Hook/Summner/Morris all qualify to be considered Jewish, but none have ever publicly mentioned their heritage?
The band New order contained three members who were once in a band called "The Stiff Kittens" "Warsaw" "Joy Division".
The original lead singer Ian Curtis hung himself in a kitchen.
He was 23, and an epileptic.

edit on 5-5-2011 by Dr Expired because: Sorry hit the return key in title by mistake

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
That there is a theory of an expanding earth rather than just continental drift.

ATS

Oops . Sorry Dr. When your post was vacant I failed to notice the forum name. I could sing it if you like. Ahemmmmm. Llama...mememe. That there is a theory of an expanding earth rather than just continental drift. La la la..
edit on 5-5-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: Goofed.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
David Bowies feelings towards Judaism early in his Adult life can be explored in the song The Cygnet Commitee on the Album Space Oddity.

One of Bowies eyes is a different colour than the other due to a teenage fight over a girl.

Bowie was once a practicing Buddhist.

Bowie fled to Berlin naively to try and kick the Heroin Habit.... the song Heroes is a direct reference to the battle to stay clean in Berlin?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Actually I do have one about music.

The great Russian composer Alexander Borodin composed in his spare time as a hobby. He took an interest in chemistry when it was still a fledgling science and when he was old enough for college, there were not enough classes to study in so he ended up becoming a physician which was his main career.

The Russians have always been my favorites with Borodin among them . And it was only a hobby.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
That there is a theory of an expanding earth rather than just continental drift.

ATS

Oops . Sorry Dr. When your post was vacant I failed to notice the forum name. I could sing it if you like. Ahemmmmm. Llama...mememe. That there is a theory of an expanding earth rather than just continental drift. La la la..
edit on 5-5-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: Goofed.

No worries, reminds me of the Buddhists listening to the Music of the Spheres.

new topics

top topics

join