It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khameini Asks President Ahmadinejad To Step Down!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by herbgrinder88

Also it said under Ahmadinejad's picture.
"Tehran blames rising tensions on a 'Western and Zionist conspiracy."

Anyone else thinks hes telling the truth?

I do. I wrote a whole thread for the case that what is happening now is about laying the groundwork to go after Iran. I think we have been laying the groundwork for that for quite a while, and the Osama capture/killing was intended to "unite us as one people like 9-11" as the President and many others chanted right after the story broke. I think they were hoping we would have an emotional upsurge of patriotism, and be more ready to swallow another big, expensive military action against a big player like Iran.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

If thats the case, then they should have spent more time on the photos they showed to the congressmen who are saying they were faked photos.

Iran has been having internal issues ever since Ahmadinejad won his second term in office. Since then, according to news sources in the west and arab world, he has been consolidating his position, much to the irritation of the Ayatollah.

Starting back in 2009 when Ahmadinejad appointed 6 roving ambassadors that the Ayatollah quickly recalled and fired, to the release of the feamle student who was caught with the 2 guys while hiking near the Iraq Iran border (he didnt want her release, and the justice minister did it anyways).

From the economic issues at home while moving forward with the nuclear power program...

Lots of internal issues...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

there's a you tube of him explaining exactly what his problem with isreal is.

"I'm very sorry for what happened to them in germany 50 years ago, but why exactly does this give them the right to butcher innocent people and steal land in palestine?"

when he put like that, even the frenzied US reporter questioning him, didn't know what the # to say back!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I know they are having lots of internal issues. I have actually laid out in argument that all those internal crisis have converged in recent weeks in sort of a perfect storm, leaving Iran incredibly vulnerable now. Not years ago. Now. . Im not sure what you were saying? That the idea the Obama administration were planning to use the Osama drama as a spring board to more military action in ridiculous? Or just ridiculous to assume it was Iran? Or am I not even in the ballpark of your point?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Sorry bout that.. I was suggesting that I dont think we have any ambitions to invade Iran. Obama apparently cant even make a national security decision without a point - counterpoint being played out over many years.

Why invade when the country is essentially imploding? (of course the same can be said about the US, but I think we are in a better position to hit rock bottom and move on.

To borrow a quote from Tom Clany, one hard kick and the whole rotting mess will come tumbeling down.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

this was happening about one week ago.Ahmadinejad came back to work on Sunday and he claimed that he is a modest follower of Velayat Faghih ( Khamenei ). this was happening as you were reading News about Bin Laden .

you can refer to this link if you can read Persian : hearing the coversation between The supreme leader and Ahmadinejad by Agha-tehrani :

AN : do I have the right to critisize ?
SL : you do . even about me.
AN : if I couldn't work with the intelligence minister , do I have the right to resign ?
SL : you do.
edit on 6/5/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Why invade when the country is essentially imploding?

Because for the US its not just about bringing it down, its about making sure the right people end up in charge. Iran could end up a worse threat to the US than it currently is very easily. But you could be right.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Fair point, but to point out, Egypts government collapsed, and the US did not invade, even though its looking like the emerging party is not going to be all that friendly to the US. Even if we went inunder a banner of peace and love, it wont be greeted as such, and would devolve into what occured in Iraq, and quite possibly starting another revolt.

Plus, for the most part, all of their problems are blamed on the Great Satan. The fastest way to bring a country together, is to have a common enemy.

The US on 9/11
Communist Chinese / Decomractic Chinese during WWII

Internal issues ahve a tendancy to take a back seat when an outside threat is present.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You could be right.

Edit to add,

Another analysis.

articles.cnn.com...:US

The U.S. fears that absent any organized transition, Iran will try to gain influence by taking advantage of any kind of power vacuum.

Tehran has long tried to establish toe holds in Bahrain and other Gulf countries with Shiia populations, where unrest could work to its advantage.

edit on 6-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Yeah I saw an article sometime back about Iran possibly annexing Bahrain. Not sure what the offical position of the government of Bahrain was, but I do know the US would have a fit since its the base of the US 5th Fleet.

I know the Iranians have had territorial claims on a few countries. Ive never seen them try to act on them though.

Should prove to be intresting.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Iran, a major supporter and supplier of terror groups, including Hamas and Hezbollah. Iran has its fat dirty little fingers all around Iraq terror activities. Many Iraqis as well US soldiers are dead because of your precious Iran. I'm willing to bet it's the same in Syria now days. Iran, one of the worse countries known to oppress its own people and has no civil rights, liberties or democracy

American Gov is and was

the major supporter of Taliban ( war against soviet union )
the major supporter of velvet movements in Kazakhstan , Georgia , Iran , Ukraine.
the major supporter of Saddam in the Imposed war on Iran
America has already invaded Afghanistan , Iraq , Vietnam .
America is helping the multinational Incorporation to sell out the resources of the invaded countries.
America dropped nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
America was beyond this Social Networks to control the movements In Iran.
America is beyond the movement to fool her people by the media ( as you see in Mullhuland Dr movie by Lynch)

as we can see America has a finger on every pie in the world.

I am not America hater because I have lots of American friends. I hate the way they are policing the world based on Injustice.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Im not an American hater either. Im an American, and I love this country. Im not so in love with the people in charge of our foreign policy, however.

And you are right. At the very least, America pointing fingers at virtually any one else in the world and calling them an instigator is the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
American Gov is and was

the major supporter of Taliban ( war against soviet union )

We supported the Muhajadeen, which included many groups and people, and not just the Taliban or Osam Bin Laden. Also, I dont think either named groups were in existance during that time. I thought they cropped up after the Soviets left Afghanistan, when the civil wars broke out among the various Afghan factions.

the major supporter of velvet movements in Kazakhstan , Georgia , Iran , Ukraine.

Not sure about 3 of those, since they came into exzistance once again when the Soviet Union fell.

the major supporter of Saddam in the Imposed war on Iran

To prevent the Iranians from winning. Just as the Soviets assisted Egypt and Syria in their war against Israel.

America has already invaded Afghanistan , Iraq , Vietnam .

Afghanistan because of 9/11, Iraq because of its invasion of Kuwait the first time, and its WMD program the second time (which wikileaks has confirmed a wmp program in iraq prior to the 2003 invasion).

America is helping the multinational Incorporation to sell out the resources of the invaded countries.

All countries sell resources. Some of those contracts have gone to businesses from foreign governments, in addition to Russia and China, especially China, doing the same thing.

America dropped nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Then maybe Japan should not have attacked the US if they were not prepared to finish the job? Also, Japan and Germany both had nuclear weapons development programs. Do you think if they mastered it first that they would NOT have used it against the US / UK / Allies? Hell the Nazis were developing a bomber that could reach the US mainland.

America was beyond this Social Networks to control the movements In Iran.

Evidence and a source please. The only source to date to make that accustion is PressTV, the Iranian government mouthpiece. Also, if I remeber right, they blamed the UK, NOt the US.

America is beyond the movement to fool her people by the media ( as you see in Mullhuland Dr movie by Lynch)

ok

as we can see America has a finger on every pie in the world.

Sure we do, just like every other country on the planet. Almost all countries by oil and trade goods with each other. Would it not be prudent to know whats going on in a country that could adversely affect yours?

I am not America hater because I have lots of American friends. I hate the way they are policing the world based on Injustice.

To each their own I guess.. I peraonlly would like to see the US close down ALL overseas bases and bring all the troops home. I would also like to see the US not participate with UN operations. If we spread that much injustice, then the world can fend for themselves.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
We have to take a number of previous speeches from Ahmedinajad with a pinch of salt - he does the ruse (that every politician uses) of casting the outsider as the real enemy so as to cover up his own inadequacies. This is almost standard stuff for a politician from any country.

Putting aside the rights and wrongs, it doe sound very suspicious for any major leader to just "disappear" for a few weeks. And now this. My conspiracy senses are tingling, the timing when the West are looking the Royal Wedding and then the Osama killing.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

your avatar picture reminds me of Satan who was stoned by Abraham in his left eye and he
is looking by his right eye . we wish that his right eye may be blind so that he wouldn't
mislead human beings.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I love how this thread went from trying to figure out why the Ayatola would ask Ahmadinejad to step down, and trying to figure out where hes been........

Within like 5 posts, proto comes in with his buddies and its turned into a bash America and Israel thread..........really people?

Do you have to turn every thread that has to do with the middle east into this topic?

Why cant you stick to what we are talking about? Get over yourselves.........seriously its starting to get really really old, and it kills threads...........

This OP is actually very interesting if its true........regardless what you think of Ahmadinejad or Israel or America, it would be interesting to find out where he went, why , and if any of it is true..........

If it is........thats what we need to be talking about here......THATS more interesting than the other crap you guys are flinging

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

your avatar picture reminds me of Satan who was stoned by Abraham in his left eye and he
is looking by his right eye . we wish that his right eye may be blind so that he wouldn't
mislead human beings.

Uhm.. riight.. well beaker is from the muppets, and the borg is from startrek, and they were put together as to be humerous..

but whatever burns in the hooka I guess..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I can be angry all I want, I can complain I can shout but if I cry out for death of a person organization or Country, I am then guilty of uttering death threats. That could land me in prison for 25 years. I dont want to hear excuses I want them to grab a collective brain, for an ancient culture they behave rather primitive. They wont be deciding the terms and are not trusted so go figure why they are being beaten down.

I dare anyone of you to go outside and provoke and or incite violence, when you get a response tell me if you were truly suprised at the result of this experiment. If your too chicken pay your neighbor to do it,write your name on the money, when the cops come knockin tell them it wasnt you...

They need to stop then there will be progress, this is the reallly real world, we wont be taking the chance with Iran...

edit on 6-5-2011 by 5StarOracle because: spell

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join