It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khameini Asks President Ahmadinejad To Step Down!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Here is a simple solution how about you just tell your Prime Minister to go and clean up Iran? I have no issue with that because I simply do not care. Let Julia Gillard manage the problem, why demand the actions of another nation's leader perform what I suppose your country is to weak to do? If your nation is not too weak to handle this job then why are you sitting around arguing with me on the internet? Write your PM, join your armed services or volunteer to help in revolutionary causes.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

You really want to know why. Back in time of Prime Minister Menzies Australia wanted to pursue acquiring a nuclear arsenal. But under pressure from the American Government the project was abandoned and nuclear protection was offered by the US. So there you go smarty. Good enough for you? Bahahah law man! Thus your argument about telling Gillard to do something is void! I have successfully proven you wrong there! lol!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Misoir

Sounds like you are an Ayatollah supporter? Good one man you obviously love to see the Persian people oppressed! hiding behind law and order tutututut! Looks like we have an oppression supporter here. I

Honestly? Thats offensive. Wanting YOUR government to follow the rule of law, and to not go around meddling in the affairs of everyone in the world is NOT being an oppression supporter.

Im with Misoir. If you guys want something done about him, you go do it. You pay for it, you organize it, and you fight it.

If you dont, you must be oppression supporters, right?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Im with Misoir. If you guys want something done about him, you go do it. You pay for it, you organize it, and you fight it.

Read the post above yours. That explains why!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Could you please halt with the theatrics and speak calmly?

If you had read and understood my previous statements then it would have been made perfectly clear to you that I do not condone such intervention. Had Australia wanted nuclear weapons it was no right of the United States to determine whether or not that country can have them. If your story is correct and we agreed to protect Australia in exchange for abandoning the nuclear program then that is all we promised to do: protect Australia.

We did not agree to anything more than the protection and defense of your nation's sovereignty in the potential threat of attack. This does not include meddling in the affairs of Iran.

You have a rather moot point anyway and debating with you is nothing more than a waste of my time which could be applied in a more productive manner. To you sir, I bid good day.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I´m not going to advise you people on how to deal with Phatpackage any longer, it falls on deaf ears ANYWAYS. It´s like you enjoy going around in the same circles.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Walking away tut tut tut! lol! That is the reason why Australia cannot do this! Australia has supported the USA militarily in every way! This action needs to be taken to liberate the Iranians from this oppressive regime!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I am sorry but I never seen any post of yours advising against responding to 'phatpackage'. Had I seen it prior to my reply to him originally it would never have occurred because I would have had the sense to not confront him. So it did not "fall on deaf ears" because I honestly had not seen it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Iran doesnt have nukes yet, as far as we know. So the "oh we cant, we dont have nukes" excuse doesnt work.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Ah Zamini you know ATS is a game "One appears as two"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Misoir

If the Iranian people want to be free then they are more than welcome to protest and have a revolution.

The problem is they cannot because of this oppressive regime! They need help!

To me it merely shows that you lack the capacity to formulate an elaborate response to my post and rather would insult me.

For starters my "capacity" exceeds anything you could even imagine! Don't care what you say! Even Chuck Norris can see that! lol! The way you hide behind "law" would suggest you are what I have claimed. Hiding behind the law tututut! lol! The Iranian people really need help to free them from this scourge!
edit on 6-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

Join the military, hope they invade Iran. Go help the Iranians just like they helped the Iraqis. Good plan. Good luck.

Oh, you're an Aussie. Home of the US bootlickers and armchair generals. Of course you're calling for military intervention in Iran.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Logman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Iran doesnt have nukes yet, as far as we know. So the "oh we cant, we dont have nukes" excuse doesnt work.

Well actually it does. The US military is the most powerful and feared military on the planet. Why? because they have superior technology and the best nuclear weapons bar none! You can argue all you want its the truth!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Well actually it does. The US military is the most powerful and feared military on the planet. Why? because they have superior technology and the best nuclear weapons bar none! You can argue all you want its the truth!

Man, how do you walk around with that brown nose? Just emigrate already and sign up for their feared military.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman

Man, how do you walk around with that brown nose? Just emigrate already and sign up for their feared military.

We dont want him. We have our quota of war mongers for the year.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

ATS - Issues between Supreme Leader and PResident

Irans Supreme Leader, President in rift
Al Jazeera - Differences emerge between Ayatollah and PResident

This was only a matter of time.. I am curious, if true, how this is going to play out. The President has spent the last few years consolidating some power in the office of the PResident, attempting to bring his office to the same level as Ayatollah.

Should be intresting.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
english.aljazeera.net...

The message called upon Pakistan, where bin Laden was discovered, to "rise up and revolt to cleanse this shame that has been attached to them... and to clearn their country from the filth of the Americans who spread corruption in it".

It added that the group would soon release an audiotape of bin Laden that was recorded one week before he was killed by US commandos on Monday.

I cant wait to see what the CIA has cooked up in this little announcement.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I think they are more intrested in getting the tail rotor section of the crashed stealth helicopter back...
edit on 6-5-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It seems like nobody is talking about what the OP's article said. Im kinda new here and I dont know how to quote the article but it said,

"The UK Guardian reported today that many of Ahmadinejad's aides were accused of using 'supernatural powers', including invoking jinns (spirits) in an attempt to further the president's agenda against Khameini. This includes Irani Chief of Staff Esfandiar Rahim Mashaei."

Are they serious? From my understanding the ones summoning demons are other people closer to home.

Also it said under Ahmadinejad's picture.
"Tehran blames rising tensions on a 'Western and Zionist conspiracy."

Anyone else thinks hes telling the truth?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by herbgrinder88

It goes back to 2009 when President Ahmadinejad started to talk about the return of Mahdi. A lot of his speeches since then have invoked that name and spoke of his imminent return. The religious clerics have stated that his return cant be predicted.

So there is the Suprenatural accusations
There is the refusal to support the Supreme Leaders decision
There is the 11 days Ahmadinejad refused to attend cabinet meetings
Ahmadinejad refused to answer the legislature, who are now calling for his impeachment

Seems to be a lot of different things all snowballing together.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The truth is the only person who could run Iran at the present who wouldn't be vilified by the west is Prince Pavlavi the former deposed and deceased Shah's son, who's considerable personal fortune is often used to fund Iranian opposition groups and the video presentations that go around.

Then I bet you would find it interesting to know he killed himself a couple months ago. So there ya go.

This was the younger brother, and not the older brother. Who is very much alive and well.

His younger sister too killed herself decades ago.

Reza Cyrus is the eldest son, he is alive.

Ali Reza was the youngest son who is now deceased at his own hand.

This by the the way I was already aware of.

edit on 6/5/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join