It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khameini Asks President Ahmadinejad To Step Down!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Khameini Asks President Ahmadinejad To Step Down!

www.examiner.com

A few minutes ago on May 5, 2011, Arab TV announced that Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khameini requested Iran's President Ahmadinejad to step down from his post. This has not been confirmed nor verified by Western media as yet, however, it has been reported that several of his close aides are already under arrest.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Breaking: Ahmadinejad to resign - National Foreign Policy | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Just found this update on the Breaking News website, I wonder if it's true or not (usually is when it's posted on Breaking News but it does say in the link that it's not yet verified). Ahmadinejad has supposedly been "missing" for the past week or so, I wonder what's really going on in the secluded country.

Things are changing, hopefully peace gets a chance!

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Missing for a week

Wonder if he is swimming with the fishes as well.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Whaaaaaaa????? This is some pretty interesting news. We need to try our hardest to verify this. ATS to the rescue! Or something nerdy like that.

S&F

ETA: It appears he has been gone for so long in protest.

From the OPs source:

This is the result of an unprecedented walk-out of 11 days by Ahamadinejad, as protest for Khameini having reinstated his intelligence chief, after Ahmadinejad had dismissed him.

edit on 5-5-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

In separate news, site yesterday "future" of the arrest of a person named "Abbas. Gh" crime "and Jen Rmaly making" written at the same time, the site "Sunday" from people like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's media, with a unique claim to know "with spirits "to" a few special cases ", calling on the Judiciary explained arrested" Abbas Ghafari "is. Future site introducing Abbas Ghafari as someone "special skills in metaphysical matters, including with other worlds ... and a close relationship with Mr. M.. Had" claimed that after his arrest, "one of the officials and track repeated requests and a record low "to free him has done.

I'm trying to correct this english but I'm having trouble.
Sounds like gibberish to me.
Anybody else?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
Ahmadinejad has supposedly been "missing" for the past week or so, I wonder what's really going on in the secluded country.

This sheds some light on whats been going on:

The New Republic
(emphasis mine)

The relationship isn’t filial, Khamenei’s representative to the Revolutionary Guards charged, but rather that of an “Imam and Mamoum”—a divinely guided leader and a submissive believer who is led in all matters and at all times. Another cleric declared that refusing to heed Khamenei’s voice is heresy against god himself.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think hes been out testing his new UFO's he had to go pick up the new Mahdi that hes been saying is coming soon...
edit on 5-5-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

+13 more 
posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
First off I think it's important to state that Iran is not attacking anyone, in fact it's us here in the United States that are embroiled in a half dozen delcared and undeclared wars.

So pretending the Iranian leader is a war mongerer is just that pretending.

That's a neoconservative/Zionist propaganda ploy to in essence get control of one of the few remaining independent oil producing countries that isn't under the control of Western Corporations with American Military boots on the ground.

The truth is the only person who could run Iran at the present who wouldn't be vilified by the west is Prince Pavlavi the former deposed and deceased Shah's son, who's considerable personal fortune is often used to fund Iranian opposition groups and the video presentations that go around.

Bottom line if you throw rocks and bottles at the police in Theran while over turning cars and burning tires and trash cans you are a freedom fighter.

If you do it at a G-20 conference in a Western nation you are a anarchist, and hooligan.

The truth is Iran is all but surrounded now by nations where the American Military is on the ground and calling the shots.

The Western Oil companies want control of it and aim too.

You will get to pay for that with your tax dollars, and then at the pump.

Do you really want to pretend Iran is a country bent on war, when they haven't been in one since attacked by Iraq in the 1980's?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36aea2c5adb6.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 5/5/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

So why is he always making threats like some kinda tuff guy? And why are they always involved in manning and weapons supply to those who are at war? Your lil map shows what time of day it is, its getting late...
edit on 5-5-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

What threats would that be?

Other poster: He says he wants to see Israel wiped off the map!

Proto: Debunked a thousand times, actual translation from Farsi "He wants to see Zionism removed from the earth"

So would a lot of other concerned people.

So while we threaten countries with sanction and invasion all the time and proactively seek out partners to do that from the international community, and launch massive media campaigns to do the same, please tell me precisely what country Iran has stated clearly it wants to sanction and invade on a time table, if such and such isn't done?

Go ahead.

edit on 5/5/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
maybe it has to do with iran selling oil to india in a currency other than the usd

Under the proposal, National Iranian Oil Co (NIOC) will open rupee account with Indian banks and can use the money to purchase non-strategic items like railway imports and buying commodities. It cannot however use the money to invest in India or buying shares or companies

India had in February started making euro payments through an Iranian bank based in Germany.But under US pressure, Germany soon stopped accepting money from India for onward transfer to Hamburg—based EIH Bank, sending India to doorsteps of UAE

India to make rupee payment for Iran oil

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I guess Khameini has decided he has had enough of "republic" rule and will stop pretending. Time to push foward a more theocratic grip...presidents whom think they can decide to rule again God (aka Khameini)...the nerve.

Iranian revolt in 3..2..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Oy.

I have a feeling he's going to be very sorry he did this. Ahmadinejad has saved their bacon with his shenanigans. Without him...hmmm. This should be very interesting.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Well dont go twisting things, I asked why he was always making threats? heres some old ones, as if what Im saying is not true...

On the eve of his trip to New York City, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stood before a banner blaring "Death to America," showed off his military might and declared his extremist regime will not bow to Western pressure.

"Those who think, that by using such decayed tools as psychological warfare and economic sanctions, they can stop the Iranian nation's progress are making a mistake," Ahmadinejad said yesterday outside of Tehran.

www.nydailynews.com...

Iran and Syria's presidents started two days of meetings in Damascus Thursday, and lost no time in issuing more threats against the U.S. and Israel.

"If the Zionist regime wants to repeat its past mistakes, this will constitute its demise and annihilation," the Iran president said. "With Allah's help the new Middle East will be a Middle East without Zionists and Imperialists."

abcnews.go.com...

How many Videos have you seen where the people gathered chant Death to America? Why do the Banners that are hung above or below him often say this as well?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

You are employing the same kinds of constructs though, whether you choose to recognize it or not.

The truth is Iran has been under a hostile propaganda war since it kicked the Shah out and the Western Oil Companies and founded an Islamic Republic.

Saddam Hussein was encouraged to attack it in a proxy war.

It's pre-revolutionary international assets are frozen so they have faced a real form of economic warfare by us from the beginning.

Should they be putting up signs that say, America come steal our oil now?

Make us built Wal-Marts please?

Have you ever heard of anything called a sovereign country and allowing it the right to exist as the true majority see fit, and when it comes to Iran they have had 4 revolutions in the last 100 years, so the true majority tends to be heard there sooner or later.

Most of the opposition parties and protest groups are funded and supported by the Pavlavi Family and Western Intelligence Agencies, and while I am not saying 'some' people in Iran would like to see a change, there are some people here in the United States who want to see a change to, would you like them to accept funding and aide, from the Queen of England and Chinese Intelligence?

It's all about dual standards and realizing that no, Iran doesn't dislike the US because they hate our freedoms or way of life, they dislike us because we immediately embargoed them, stole their money and launched a proxy war, once they threw of the Shah who by anyone's definition was an American and CIA puppet.

Let's be fair and honest, and you know, that will win the peace, not another preemptive war of agression.

Thanks.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Lets be really honest then shall we... With that lets asume Isreal has a right to thier land...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm a big believer in Mind altering programs, aka Sirhan Sirhan.
I'm also a big believer that the US military and science related fields are decades ahead of what we hear about in the public media.

If you wanted to really take over a nation peacefully, if you really wanted to achieve your agenda one possibly means would be via mind control or robotics.

stay with me here.

Imagine the following 2 scenarios:

A few of Khomeini's aids are closely followed and tracked for months. Extensive footage, audio and photographic Intel is taken and sent to secret US science teams. Thus teams create incredible robotics mimicking some of his closest colleagues.
keeping in mind the incredible level of tech used here is beyond our imaginations.

Imagine slipping one of these people into Khomeini's inner sanctum.. completely controlled by US scientists via some remote control method.

Or

You manage to kidnap one of said colleagues and perform some incredible mind altering program on him, allowing you place trigger words in his mind.. he's be normal, wont remember anything, but when said trigger word occurs he does something pre-planned.

How does this fit in?

Imagine if you could destroy a leader by imitating him in public and completely destroying what ever mask he's created in the peoples mind.

Im not saying this is whats happenening here, but Ahmadinejad being told to P'O is a big plus for Israel and the USA.

+3 more 
posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle

Lets be really honest then shall we... With that lets asume Isreal has a right to thier land...

Well you just tipped your hand there.

You don't like Iran because it's opposed to the Israeli Government's Zionist Apartheid Policies and slow war of genocidal attrition of Palestinians.

But that's entirely off topic, and you know I am absolutely not going to get into the circular logic employed by the Zionists forum gangs and their propaganda stick.

Whether you are really a "Friend" of Israel or just using them as a convenient excuse for oil or a religious crusade you support or some other nefarious or dubious reason is neither here nor there.

The truth is Israel and America have launched dozens of more wars than the Islamic Republic of Iran who has in fact attacked no one since it's founding.

So if you want to pretend Iran is a threat you go right ahead.

But that's all you are doing.

The map above speaks for itself, so does history.

Thanks.
edit on 6/5/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
A longshot connection perhaps but for some reason the thought crossed my mind about Bin Laden's death and all that information that was confiscated from his home and now Ahmadinejad to step down? Nahhh!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
A lot has been going on in Iran the last week or two. Thats why my theory was the the whole bin Laden thing was a lead in to war with Iran.

If you want to see a bunch of the details put together already,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join