It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL Death Predicted in "Chuck" TV Show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I just watched the DVR of the latest episode of Chuck: Chuck Versus Agent X. I was stunned when I spotted a 1 second cameo appearance by none other than Osama Bin Laden. Bin Laden appears on screen momentarily, as a "gun range target" in the possession of John Casey.

Here's a link to a picture I found of the scene:

popwatch.ew.com...

I'm sure it's probably just coincidence, but OBL was reportedly shot in the head and chest a week or so after this particular episode was filmed. The show aired Monday night, May 2, 2011, which -- according to various reports on the net -- was also the day Bin Laden was shot and killed in the real.

Wild world, eh?
edit on 5-5-2011 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I noticed this too... I'm not quite sure of the timing. Could they have gotten the news and did a quick change in the video to take advantage of the recent events?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by xenthuin

No idea. It aired Monday night. When was the announcement made? I thought it was Tuesday.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

The announcement came Sunday, May 1st, so I suppose it was possible to sneak in a last minute change. And being that Chuck is once again on its last leg of existence, I wouldn't put it pass them to try to get a bump in interest from such a "gimmick".

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

I'm sure it's probably just coincidence, but OBL was reportedly shot in the head and chest a week or so after this particular episode was filmed. The show aired Monday night, May 2, 2011, which -- according to various reports on the net -- was also the day Bin Laden was shot and killed in the real.

/facepalm

0zzymand0s,
please don't take this personal as I enjoy your posts and would hate to think what I'm about to say would alienate you in any way. But, is it too much of a coincidence that the exact locations that people are trained to shoot at; namely the heart and head, are where our men actually scored hits on Osama? I mean this is how they are trained, just like the picture in the opening post shows.

All I'm saying is that the training came before the kill shots.

/hugs

David Grouchy

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Sorry I was trained to shoot center mass because head shots are a little bit less realistic in combat situations.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Oh, I'm sure you are probably right. I don't know anything at all about guns or shooting, so I will defer to the wisdom of those that do. I just thought it was a cool coincidence that such a picture would appear in the show right around the time OBL was actually killed. One of those fun little mini-conspiracy ideas that occasionally play out on TV.

top topics

join