It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have read an account about Seals dog spot and OBL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
According to the post on Prison Planet.com. The German shepherd came in with the seals and grabbed OBL kinda low.

Is there any truth to this? Or is it some kinda legend stuff?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Don't think they would risk the dog's life to bite or bring down, esp. since OBL was said to have bombs attached to him or so they thought, when he was said to be fired upon.
The dogs job was more likely to sniff out the bombs and or control the people in the room by being present.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
IF there was any truth to the execution of OBL whatsoever, I think this is actually probable. He wasn't exactly short...over 6'5 I believe. Also if this is true i wonder how long it took them to pull the dog off considering it was a German Shepard? They tend to have "separation issues."

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Yea and they threw the dog overboard with his body too .....Are we that gullable to believe this cock and bull its a diversion tactic and its working!. In the meantime nations see the true colours of those who rally and cheer and celebrate another mans life being taken which is murder all the same he deserved a trial and we deserved a chance to hear his explanation yet we cry for more blood...This is truly a sad world when we society are happy to hear this kind of news.

join