It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lake Huron UFO--May 4, 2011...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If you get nothing else from this video at least the music is nice and soothing and will keep you from being flustered by another YOUTUBE post...

This video is based on two digital photos which I took on May 4th, 2011. When the photos were being taken, I had no idea what would eventually appear within the frames of the pictures. These photos are untouched, unaltered and completely authentic.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That could be just about anything.

Especially a bird.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
thanks for your post as I am sure you quite excited on your resualts but its in my humble opinion that it needs to be better quality for any real discussion. I am sure if you were the photographer it was real and has value to you. thanks again for sharing have good night.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Beegee wahwah!!

Nice music indeed. I do like the non predetermining nature of the explanation of the video and the level of detail that goes to explain th situation and for that a flag for you.

I do think however that due to 2 photos alone it's more likely a bird than anything more 'paranormal'. Perhaps if the actual photo files were made available in the videos description then we'd have more to work with and see why the photographer felt the need to report this to MUFON.

-m0r

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Great music..
But can't believe he did all that for such shoddy pictures. lol

I have tons of pictures just like that..
But it's meaningless to post them, no one could ever tell what something like this is.
How silly. lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
bug, bird, leaf or anything else that may fly by the cam. Certainly a UFO, however I think it is of Earth.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hi gdaub23
Nice video and great music but it looks like a large bird to me in flight but thanks for posting

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Bug or bird. And the "music" made me want to stick an ice pick in my ears until I found the "mute" button.

Any time UFOs show up in a picture where the photographer and others standing around saw nothing when it was taken alarm bells should go off. It almost certainly means the object was close to the camera and moving relatively fast, in other words a bird or a bug. The bug may literally not be seen. The bird is probably seen but not noticed.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The images within the video looks very impressive and from what we can assume they haven't been doctored if we accept the creator of the video's explanation. The object in the images looks like a disk-shaped aircraft although whatever it is, it is going at some speed so who knows what it could be. If I was going for a conservative opinion I'd say it was a bird but one second for a bird to fly that distance is unlikely. However, I wouldn't suggest it is any type of alien aircraft - it could even be an army jet of some sort. I really have no idea what it is so to me it is a UFO. Thanks for posting.

top topics

join