It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad allies charged with sorcery

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

m.guardian.co.uk

Close allies of mahmoud ahmadinejad have been accused of using supernatural powers to further his policies
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.[

edit on 5/5/11 by argentus because: change headline to reflect that of the source

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
this is pretty interesting. I am not a firm believer in majick or supernatural phenomena but definitely think that aleister crowley had some grasp of the world beyond.
Saying that I find it somewhat hillarious that in iran this is an arrestible offense.
Could you imagine if bush w or rumsfield were arrested for this for going to bohemian grove in america?
Maybe they are using black majick, but there is no hard evidence to support that.
It sure didnt help them to escape the stuxnet worm..... Ha ha.

m.guardian.co.uk

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Sorry mods, new at this. Will get it right next time.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by theduncans
Sorry mods, new at this. Will get it right next time.

I don't see too much of a problem. more of a snippet would be nice. Maybe the source or something wasn't there...but as it looks now it is good.

This is very interesting. I am seeing a rift in Iranian politics. Problem for me is, I don't know which of the two sides is preferable. Neither? LOL...but there is definitely a rift opening up. And with the unrest there has been, i would not be surprised to see a civil war between the Ayatollah's and Ahmedinejad.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Bogus story, there is no power struggle, Ahmadinejad is a puppet figurehead and public mouthpiece for the "Supreme Ayatollah"... He is his most loyal servant,... And has been for the "Ayatollahs" since the embassy siege.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

m.guardian.co.uk

Close allies of mahmoud ahmadinejad have been accused of using supernatural powers to further his policies

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.[

edit on 5/5/11 by argentus because: change headline to reflect that of the source

Never let religious people lead the country. If it is true. Not that they an do that, but that they believe they can.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theduncans

As far fetched as it may seem to most athiests, majick has always been used by world leaders to gain an advantage. Ever wonder why every single famous historical figure had a majician or medium of some sort, from King Nebechadneza to King Aurthur. Another point to ponder is why would every single known tribal culture perform a form of ritualistic sorcery?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by theduncans

Very good news. I am sure there is no one crying over him leaving the political arena. He is in a country where soccery and blasphamy will get you executed.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Believe it or Not

But the whole OBL is dead announcement on May 1 2011

was a form of NWO Majik/Sorcery/Hokus Pokus

May Day

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Isnt it odd how americas "left and right" wing power struggle resembles theirs? We call ourselves so different and are at each others throats so much but when you bring it down to a base, were all still human with the same societal rifts.
From the article they say that the supeme religious leader is all peeved because ahmedinejad is trying to say that the madhi is on the verge of revealing himself. This of course would subvert his religous power.

I wonder if there is a distinct difference between the wests ritualistic practical majick and the mid easts? Do they still use pantacles and altars, knives, and aprons??? Or do they just use simitars and falafels?
not trying to offend, just jokes.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

It was my understanding that most middle eastern countries are operated by shariah law, its there form of government. I know iran is somewhat of a democracy, since the revolution, but maybe since all of the revolts that have been happening lately in the mid east they are politically fighting to bring back the religious style of government. So they can have another revolution

I am not religious but think there is much to learn from religion and the morals that they teach can guide a governement in the right direction, as long as it is a debateable direction. Thou shall not kill is a religious tennant but it is also a base non_religious moral tennant.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21ebcd9eb664.png[/atsimg]

edit on 5/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Ok. That is f#$$#&$ hillarious!!!! Nice work.
Now if he could only be impaled by one of those magic broomsticks

edit on 5-5-2011 by theduncans because: Stupid_smart phone

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Bogus story, there is no power struggle, Ahmadinejad is a puppet figurehead and public mouthpiece for the "Supreme Ayatollah"... He is his most loyal servant,... And has been for the "Ayatollahs" since the embassy siege.

Again, your "quick to judge" attitude shows the true facade.... As Komeni just asked ahmadinijacket to step down...

www.examiner.com...

www.tnr.com...
edit on 6-5-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Here's another quote from that article.

"Needless to say, the conservative clergy attribute the whole crisis to an Israeli and American conspiracy and claim that “infiltrators” from the ranks of the enemy have bedeviled the gullible president."

These guys are trying to rid themselves of Western policy, not demons - relatively speaking of course.

edit on 5-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Chesster

It was my understanding that most middle eastern countries are operated by shariah law, its there form of government. I know iran is somewhat of a democracy, since the revolution, but maybe since all of the revolts that have been happening lately in the mid east they are politically fighting to bring back the religious style of government. So they can have another revolution

I am not religious but think there is much to learn from religion and the morals that they teach can guide a governement in the right direction, as long as it is a debateable direction. Thou shall not kill is a religious tennant but it is also a base non_religious moral tennant.

I agree religion can play a great part in ones personal life. But if followed right it should only apply to personal life, since that is the best way to spread good morals is just not being a jerk. Or do unto to others. But pushing this religion or tht over another in a political way is bad because it limits and as always becomes a power struggle between the views of people on how to dictate life to each other. So live let live.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Absolutely, you are right, if it is in the MSM it must be true.

Ahmadinejad never had any power to remove, he simply is irrelevant, the Ayatollahs have always ruled Iran, and are easily shaken, and very paranoid... An entirely exploitable trait.

There is no power struggle, because he had no power.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Perhaps they are in on it together as a divide and conquer strategy...but it doesn't seem like it. Ahmedinejad is...different. Odd, when compared to the average Iranian leader.

And he has a huge wave of populist support in Iran. It is a power struggle of the religious elders vs. The People.

Either that, or his craziness is promoting their agenda on the downlow, and they are using him to manipulate The People.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Either that, or his craziness is promoting their agenda on the downlow, and they are using him to manipulate The People.

If you think he is crazy, you should get to know this man...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2119e3a6312.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the supreme power in Iran, there is no other.

Ahmedinejad was to be the man for the people, to deliver the message of the supreme leader to the Iranian people and to the world... Nothing more.

IF the supreme Ayatollah is really in conflict with Ahmedinejad, then he will be set aside and another put in his place, but ultimately it changes nothing, except in the eyes and minds of gullible people.

The facade is the assumption that Ahmadinejad was ever relevant, or had any power at all.

The Ayatollahs want to destroy Israel and bring Islamic law and governance to the entire world, and will let nothing stand in their way.... Especially the vanity of their hand picked "president"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well, I suppose that nothing is impossible these days!

I read here before that Imadinnerjacket was a master mason, and that he used the special handshake on photos posted here before, so a little chilled-out occult sorcery on top of that with his magical friends on Friday nights would be no surprise really.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join