It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Of America Commercial on the History Channel ...........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Seems like an attempt at social conditioning via fear mongering if you ask me

That's my 2 cents...

edit on 31-5-2011 by topsykrets89 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

As far as I am concerned it isn't much more than spam. I have been duped about 4 times into clicking it then have trouble getting rid of it. You listen for what seems like an hour then it about selling gold and silver. I am aware that it cost money to operate any type of business nothing is free. But if I wasnt to buy precious metals I will go buy them without what i consider trickery.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Kudos to Peter Schiff for catching-up with the Stansberry saga, but I should mention that scam-busting ATS members actually blazed the trail a few years ago.

Link

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread; this was the ammunition I needed to get me a pair of Milking Goats!! WhooHoo! I was getting tired of pulling weeds!

I am not a "money" person, but because of this message I was able to get my "employer" to allow me to take this next step! It has been on my mind for quite a while and I had already been building the area to house the goats, I just didn't know what the pen was for yet. I got half-way through the project and suddenly I stopped, without any direction or reason I could not get back to finishing it.

This would be a good thread to speak about the what if's, it is nice to have food put away, other means of bartering, but when it comes down to it are there things we can add now that will enhance this entire experience? What can we trade in the future? (I already have a turkey and chickens)

It is interesting in that I am not versed enough or savvy enough to speak in terms of Financial things. I understand the crisis in Greece and the underhanded way they were taken into the EU and then sucked off of like a carcass by their leaders, but when it comes to banking and finances I could never hold up to someone that needs serious consideration. This video did it for me by speaking for me even though I wasn't worried about the money aspect I was worried about the availability window of getting goats; plus housing them on someone else's property.

Here take a look if you like: Come on over for a nice cup of Goat Milk! or Cheese!
Of course first I have to finish; it has sat like this since January! I have been waiting for my cue!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aeb66252f781.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazing what an ad will do!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
ad space on AJ, C2C.. not much..

CNN, History Channel and Fox News Channel as well..?

How much coin to put adverts on those channels?

Has the ad been spotted elsewhere?

I don't know..

IMO this is starting to remind me of...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join