Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

End Of America Commercial on the History Channel ...........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I was watching the History Channel tonight around 9:45 pm central time when this commercial came on………….I could not find this commercial on youtube……but below is what was written on the screen……..

“In 2011, We Will Witness The Most Important Day In America In More Than 50 Years.”

“This Man Has Made Some Outrageous Predictions Over The Years.”

“But Here’s The Thing He’s Usually Right,”

“This Has Nothing To Do With The Stock Market…………….

But It Could Have A huge Impact On Almost Every Aspect Of Your Life,”

“Watch His Video for FREE Detailing His Biggest And Most Important Prediction Yet,”

“It’s A Real Eye – Opener”

“Watch This FREE Video Online Today.”

“WARNING”

“This Video May Be Offensive To Some Audiences, Viewer Discretion Is Advised”

“Watch This FREE Video Right Now, By Going

www.EndofAmerica60.com

This is very odd..........I have never seen a commercial appear on any channel such as this

Also the voice in the TV commercial is that of Alex Jones I am 99% sure of..............I am still listening to the video broadcast...........

Any thoughts?
edit on 5-5-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I've seen this before. Not the commercial, but the vid.
They are cashing in off the fear. That's my take.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It is Alex Jones on that commercial, ive heard it on cnn before... its for stansbury research or something... the video isnt much more than just enough info to make you pissed off when they tell you, you have to be a member to hear it... lol

Even though its not alot of info, maybe it will wake some people up, and they go off on their own to look it up

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Coast to Coast has been playing that commercial for a few months now.

I imagine if its so important and dire then the history channel will play it. They seem to like those type of programs these days. If they play it then I will watch it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I hear this same, lame, commercial all the time on Sirus XM, and yes its a regular commercial on TV.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Thanks for the info on that.........interesting expense to air none the less..................

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Truth of the matter is... I've heard the message and I didn't pay a dime. Is the warning real? I would say so, but it really doesn't take someone with an MBA to know we are in serious decline here in America.
edit on 5-5-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
yeah this is old news for the internet this guys has had his video viral from when at I first saw it back in 2009 he seems like a guy who knows whats up but I will not endorse him as I dont believe you should have to pay money on advice to help for people on how to avoid turmoil in the next year or so with stocks and the market. His advice is sound though though previewing his material. kinda cool its on the history channel so il keep an open mind thanks for the post.
edit on 20/4/1988 by tonyinawareness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
# 1) Our currency systems are so controlled a collapse would have to be purposeful.

# 2) We can't even keep track of how much drug money gets laundered through banks via the cartels-intelligence agencies.

Look as long as people think money is worth something, they won't know the difference.

The problem is that the MSM is gearing up to TELL US the bad news. That way we start believing it. That way everything we think say or do, reflects that belief.

This money has been fake all along guys, it's an old banker scam (pyramid scheme). There is always more notes than there are reserves.

If you are dependent on government and corporations to exist, perhaps you need to brush up on basic farming skills or simple carpentry ? Things like that.

Skills = value.
Paper = not so much value.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Predictions from being a research company, that offers the validity from current trends. Havn't heard of this one personally, but can assume that much. Plus it being on the History channel, to advertise so people can buy or be interested in, is new-almost to the point that why did the cable company allow something so shocking-must paid good money to have it shown.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wished they stop showing this commercial. Got an old timer who believes in fear and wants to watch the video. Can't pay into yet another system without CASH and/or jobs, of course.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Its at least a couple hundred thousand dollars for just one spot to air on the History Channel............

I have yet to listen to the whole video.........Too many distractions......with no pause option..........Is there a finacial catch at the end??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Alex Jones ?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well this is the catch at the end of the video...........I guess many will say as some have posted it's a money scheme based on fear...............or the cost of his subscription is worth the price............

So if $50.00 bucks is all it cost to wake up a few more.............more power to him.........

Simply let me know you'd like to take a trial subscription to my monthly newsletter, called Stansberry's Investment Advisory, and I will immediately give you access to:

Research Report #1: The 4 Investment Assets You Do NOT Have to Report to the U.S. Government

Research Report #2: The Gold Investor's Bible

Research Report #3: Secrets of the Silver Market

Research Report #4: The 100% Secret: The Easiest Way to Make Money When Stocks are Risky.

Research Report #5: The World's Most Valuable Asset in a Time of Crises

Also, on the first Friday of each month, I'll send you my monthly newsletter, Stansberry's Investment Advisory. I'll keep you up to date on exactly what's going on regarding this financial crisis, and I'll show you some unusual and incredible ways to make money now and as it begins to unfold.

We have found some great ways to make a fortune as the government continues to try to bail out one failing industry after another.

I'll also keep you up to date on what I am doing to protect myself. I'll make sure you stay abreast of changes to the laws and government interventions.

And... every day the markets are open, I'll send you my paid-subscribers-only e-mail called the Stansberry & Associates Digest.

In short, I report on all the work my firm is doing... the most interesting investment ideas... what we're researching now... and what we expect to happen in the months to come.

So how much does my work cost... and how can you get started?

Well, a one-year subscription, including everything I mentioned here, normally costs $99 per year – that's what many others have paid.

But right now, you can try my research, for HALF-OFF the normal rate. You'll pay just $49.50 for an entire year.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

I've seen this before. Not the commercial, but the vid. They are cashing in off the fear. That's my take.

Porter Stansberry? Yep, that's my guess too. Plus, when you go to the link to watch the video and you go to navigate away one of those big "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO LEAVE?" windows come up. I hate those windows. Sure sign of someone trying to sell you something.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If you Google "Porter Stansberry" you will find out more.

Basically he says the US and much of the western world will have a financial collapse due to the US Federal Reserve policies and massive public debt. The film makes a compelling argument, but at the end, to find out his recommendations on how to prepare you have to pay for his newsletter...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
He's basically trying to make money off the end of the world scare going around. At the end of his page, which I had to read because his video stopped working half way through, he's asking the reader to hire his financial research firm to help them invest their money to stave off financial ruin when the end of the US Dollar comes.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I have seen that video before and if true, is pretty scary. Then again, fear sells. I have seen the video posted here and there on the 'net but never expected to see it as a television commercial.

I did watch the whole video and it's interesting but IMO, lacks credibility due to who it's from and that it's nothing more than a long advertisement for his paid newsletter. I read somewhere that Porter Stansberry had some fraud issues, if I'm remembering correctly.

Edited to add: Oh, and for anyone who does watch the video, at the end he tries his hardest in his sales pitch by telling you about the one perfect thing you NEED to have in order to survive and you'll be saved forever (or something stupid like that.) It's land. Farm land, to be more precise. Duh.
edit on 31-5-2011 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I thought it was just me hearing these commercials. All over the radio, these things. I went to one of their cites and this is the message I got when I tried to leave:

WAIT BEFORE YOU GO!

CLICK THE *CANCEL* BUTTON RIGHT NOW TO
STAY ON THE CURRENT PAGE

In the coming months, Americans will experience a crisis that affects your home....
your bank account... your family... and your future. I am as certain about this as I've ever
been about anything before. Please stay on this page and at least skim this report so that
you will be prepared.

Whatever it is, its getting old. And their websites are fishy to me

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Coincidentally, Peter Schiff drew a bead on Porter Scamsberry and this video promotion last Thursday, just days after he exposed the National Inflation Association.

May 26, 2011

top topics

<<   2 >>

join