It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted grill?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ok so I know this is weird and before I'm asked, yes, I was perfectly sober during this event. I wasn't even sure I should post this but what the hell it's only the internet right?

Ok...last weekend we had a beaut of a day so my family, friends, and I decided to have a barbeque after the annual denudation of my garden in prep for the growing season. So I fire up the grill and toss on the hotdogs and hamburgers and as soon as they start to sizzle one of the hotdogs jumps up on end and launched into extemporaneous song and dance...we couldn't make out the words but it was trying it's hardest to sing something. I took pictures but the came out black (weird). I searched the internet for similar stories but didn't see anything like this. I did come across this picture in my search though and it reminded me of the whole situation so I will post it here. What do you guys think, have you ever heard of anything like this before?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hmmm. I had an eerily similar experience once although it wasn't a hotdog, it was a terribly ornery chorizo.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
could it be the souls of the animals that were killed to make your murder burger?

or the GMO that gets eaten by the animals and transferred to the meat giving some form of intelligent life like attack of the killer tomatoes?. could be ...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a bag of Doritos gang beat my brother.....................

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

I kind of wondered on that aspect too seeing as I'm vegetarian, but none of my friends are so I figured I better serve them meat...won't make that mistake again.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
"UuuUuUuuhhh... I am the ghost of sausage past... uUuhh.... "

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Normally I would crack some kind of joke here but last night my step-son was playing with a little plastic dog and I looked down at him and I heard the dog talk to him. I heard it. I am not sure what it said but he sat there staring at it looking dumbfounded. He is 2.5 so he couldn't really discuss it except he did admit that it spoke to him. Weirdest thing, I thought it was a hallucination of some kind but now that I read your post I wonder. Come on 2012, more strange things are beginning to happen everywhere.
edit on Fri May 6th, 2011 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Sounds like something a Djinn would be responsible for, very interesting..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I think you might have inhaled too much smoke from the grill. Either that, or you should invest in a different brand of hotdogs to ensure that your meat is actually dead.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

This is why we are supposed to eat meat...so we don't hallucinate in the heat.

new topics

top topics

join