It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our neighbour's dog kills our 5 beautiful rabbits!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cloned2

Ewww wine??? i dunno bout that, beer for me.
But your avatar is killin me!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

She said in her OP that the owner was trying to get the dog.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

You missed the point. Just because they were "trying to get the dog" means they failed to meet the obligation to keep the dog secure in the first place. Just because they were trying to get the dog does not mean they should be exempt from any punishment!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

It was behind a fence, for all we know the owner was taking it out for a walk and it slipped from his/her grasp.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

the owner was taking it out for a walk and it slipped from his/her grasp.

Again this is still failing to keeping the obligation to secure the dog. The dog committed the damage on someone else's property. Thus the owner is liable.
edit on 5-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I am so sorry for your loss. Please try to ge tthis dog put down, keep after your local authorities, that dog does not need to be around. The owner's of that dog are low life scum for trying to blame you, I would watch those people like a hawk from now on. Small claims them too.

I hope in time you can heal, it is so sad losing a beloved pet, I have been there and it why I no longer own animals, my heart got broke one too many times.

In this case it is all the neighbors fault, and I would be enraged.

(Paladin Press has some great books, I have several by George Hayduke that I enjoy very much.)

so sad.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Buy a bigger dog to defend against that little bastard

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred

It was behind a fence, for all we know the owner was taking it out for a walk and it slipped from his/her grasp.
That is still the dog owners fault! I cannot stand people who have dogs and cannot properly control them. That is negligence!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Originally posted by Nosred

That is still the dog owners fault! I cannot stand people who have dogs and cannot properly control them. That is negligence!

100% right. But Nosred does not see that way!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm really sorry for your loss. I know you are upset about your bunnies and angry at your neighbor right now. For the people saying the dog should be killed, I don't agree with that. Yes, owners should do everything they can to ensure their dogs/animals stay in their own yard, but from your own post, (quote below) you know that sometimes things happen. Dogs sometimes escape, or jump the fence. Your own dog bit your neighbor, right?

The fence is her fence and we only put it up 6 years ago as my Norweigan Elkhound jumped over and nipped her after she had screamed her flipping head off at him and scared him witless. Since then my dog has had to be tethered everytime he went out as I couldn't afford to put the trellis up. It would have cost 150 GB pounds.

Dogs do kill other animals. It's in their nature. Same reason why they chase cats and squirrels. I have the sweetest dog ever, she's never bit anyone or even so much as growled at anyone, but she kills every critter that comes into my yard, above ground or below. I do what I can, I watch her like a hawk, but I can't stop her from catching every single one. To suggest my dog is viscous, or should be put down because she kills is not right. I hate that she does it, I really, really hate it. She has not and would not ever hurt another dog or a cat, ( I have several of both), but she will kill wild critters.

Your neighbor should be liable for what her dog did, and should have to take better steps to confine her dog to her own yard, but I don't think her dog should be killed. Had her dog bit a person, that is different.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
How many of you demanding the death of said dog would kill your child for eating a sandwich on the counter?
This is not the dog's fault, it is the owners lapse in responsibility, and possibly the wabbit owners for not having said tasty bunnies properly secured from the wolves.
This dog only did what thousands, hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions of years of instinct told him to do.
He ate, but so do your children.
Get it now?
It does not matter which breed rottweiler or chihuahua, bunnies are tasty food.
It is terrible that said bunnies were pets but let's not place the blame where it should not be.
There is a reason why dogs are mans best friend, not cats, not bunnies, not horses, but dogs.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thank you all for your comments, some are helpful, some are definitely not.

To clarify further, we had bonded with these bunnies, as bunnies are very empathic and as I have had rabbits since I was young I have learnt to read their non verbal communication. Each rabbit had their own personality.
If you have never owned rabbits, you could never understand the bond we had with them. (This is why we grieve so much.)

We could think in our head what we would like them to do and if they felt like it they would do it. Do you get it? They are psychic and they live in the moment. Brilliant for people to learn forgiveness, as a Bunnie never keeps grudges but they do remember forever, as that is a survival technique. I am doing that now.

I do own a dog, a big dog, a Norweigan Elkhound and the only thing he has ever caught was a tiny mouse.
He licked my rabbits. All he cared about was that the rabbits were getting some of the attention we used to just give him. I have had dogs since I was young too and as every dog owner knows they are all different too. But this dog forced itself through the wire at the back.

I understand about dogs and their hunting instincts, my dog has them BUT I have been a responsible dog owner and keep my dog on a lead at all times. Quite often the bitch, and the other boy dog they own, are out the back or roaming streets for hours. Quite often we will hear their names being called as they have run off.
This is IRRESPONSIBILITY.
All the neighbour had to say to me was 'my dog is getting in your garden and we need to build the fence up more' and we would have bought the trellis that we couldn't afford 6 years ago. 150 pounds it will cost us.

Latest news
Today the neighbour has put up the most ugliest chain link fencing 2 more feet above the fence, and she then saw us in the garden and came over and acted as if we were still going to be friends. No way hosay. It cost her 82 pounds. She could have gone half on the trellis and it would have been cheaper.

Rabbits cost 40 GB pounds each over here to replace-that's 200 pounds in total. But the cost is irrelevant, we are grieving over our lost friends and family members.

We have foxes in a garden nearby and this hutch is fox-proof but obviously not 'homicidal maniac dog' proof. This will be repaired and then sold.

We also have a terrible feeling that the dog was goaded into attacking them. The reason I say that, is that their 10 yr old daughter asked us for a rabbit baby and we said no, as we would be keeping them all. This girl has stolen from my children in the past and that is why my girls don't play with her anymore.

Today we exchanged a heated argument and the neighbour's 20 yr old drug dealer son called me C**T & worse, repeatedly and ridiculed my children and then went into his house saying;
WE KILLED YOUR 5 RABBITS.

over and over, right in front of my 17yr DD. She cried in my arms. I am trying not to hate but it is hard.

When we went in to our house my 17yr (who is also psychic) said she saw the boy shape shift when he was swearing at me. He has dead eyes. He was there at the murderous event and I noticed he wasn't shocked, he actually seemed to be laughing inside. My spouse said that he is probably bragging that his dog is a killer to his gang.

The lady was the one who first mentioned getting rid of their dog, not me. This bitch dog came from Gypsies and had been used to breed fighting dogs from her-all from the lady's mouth!!
The husband doesn't even want the dog but he is so brow beaten, that he will never get what he wants anyway. The evil kids rule that house, the 10yr girl is always truanting and the boy hasn't had a job since leaving school, how is that a successful family?

I have had to call the Police today as we were scared that the 20 yr old would do something to us, after the argument.
They weren't very helpful at all, they said 'If this boy does anything call 999' I already knew that. I told them the boy sells drugs; coc aine/white powder and that we have already told the police twice before but I suspect that he is protected by the Shadow Government.
But I did have an interesting conversation with one copper about Conspiracy theories and 2012, and how me and my family have been 'people-cooked'.

So to conclude;
I will not shoot the dog, as it is not allowed here and I couldn't kill a fish let alone a dog. And I don't own a gun.
So I will not be shooting the owner either. Saying that, I will be calling on the King of the Universe to deal with them.
The reason this happened I think was caused by
1) jealousy
2) witchcraft-The lady next door is a member of the local coven
3) and an irresponsible parent and dog owner.
I will be phoning the RSPCA about whether this dog is the one mentioned in the Dangerous Dog Act in UK.
Then we will be contacting a solicitor to file in the small claims court and hurt them where it will hurt the most; in their pocket.

PS Some of you are sickos, I will never eat rabbit nor for that matter dog. Would any of you eat dog?

And again the main reason I am pissed off it that they are still saying the only reason that the dog could jump over my 3 foot fence was that I had rabbits, and that it was still my fault that my rabbits were murdered. She couldn't understand that she was being highly illogical saying that. Her dogs ran all over the neighbourhood, bunnies or no bunnies. Stupid twat.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I think you just lost all credibility when you said that your psychic daughter saw your drug dealer neighbor shape-shift.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Wow, just wow.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

The lady is actually blaming a dog attacking rabbits on some kind of weird cross between jealousy and witchcraft, and she was complaining about the owner putting up a fence to prevent this from happening again.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

I know right, and she had the gust to try and blame bullies! Tsk tsk.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Thankyou Nosred Now I know how to get my messages to Debbie and Daniel and Elizabeth (but not Steve, as I quite like Steve-He's too good for that house. He told me he didn’t even want the mutt.)

I didn't mention witchcraft but if the shoe fits. But I know where the copper pennies have all come from. I have chucked them back with God’s love all over them.
I have personally known witches and most are nice people. Most, not all.....

You are correct that Jealousy is involved...... Elizabeth wanted one of my rabbit babies we said no and as she has her way all the time, she got jealous and told Daniel. Then Daniel goaded his dog to go into my garden and attack my rabbits. Thy shall not covet thy neighbour’s ….( Fill in the blank)

Don't suppose they remember the times Debbie was sparko on the sofa due to her ME or drugs, I never knew what (I saw hemp growing out the back years ago…) and I would give food to Elizabeth when all she had had for midday lunch was a 1/2 cucumber. I think I remember her being investigated by the Social Services, which you must know as you seem to know them.
We stopped playing with her as soon as my girls told me Elizabeth was stealing toys from the Wendy house.

The first week they moved in, I invited Debbie to a BBQ you know how we got repaid??????
Daniel attacked my girls after he asked them 'Who ate all the Pies?' He then grabbed a metal bar and chased after them, if my eldest hadn't shut the door her head would have been splattered, as it was, I still have the broken glass in my side door that he smashed. It was security glass. Come and see it if you don't believe me.
So if you think this bloke is nice then I feel sorry for your soul.

By the way the 6ft fence that Debbie was after 6 yrs ago cost 500 GB pounds to put in-IT WAS HER FENCE DUTY NOT MINE ACCORDING TO MY DEEDS. She can't even afford 82 pounds now. I and my sister put that fence in after taking 3 fences in one that Charlie (RIP) put in. Debbie didn't even offer to help with taking the rubbish from that fence, nor did she offer one penny towards the 60 Pounds I had to pay. I even got 2nd hand fence panels just so that I afford it. She thinks we are soooooooo rich, well we ain't. But I tell what we do have, our own minds and intelligence; I have had Mensa calculate my IQ it is 156 try and beat that you ......(fill in the blanks here.)

LEAVE US ALONE AND STOP MAKING A TRAGEDY WORSE THAN WHAT IT IS. All this is about is that I made sure my dog has been tethered all these years and their dog wasn't; due to irresponsibility.

By the way give them a message the vet bill was 63 pounds and 7 pence.

And the only reason she put the fence up, was that my sister said rather loudly was that we were going to let our dog off the tether.
This must have scared her so much, that all her family rallied around, as she is so scared........
Not because of her dog may get over HER DOG WAS ALREADY GETTING OVER. Dumkopf.
I heard one of these workers say now the dog has had the taste of blood; it has been known to attack children.
I feel sorry for Elizabeth.......It will be terrible to grow up with such a scarred face.

NB we have CCTV now. Free to tell them all I have said in this post don't forget to mention the food to Elizabeth though or you are just being biased. What goes around comes around, and reap what you sow, and Karma will haunt you all the days of your life. God bless you as no one else will.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I never said I was a 'she'

And we heard the ooooh sound from next door. Stop eavesdropping as you can't hear all that is said.

You misheard about the comment about Shadow Government they wouldn't have you.

The policeman said Shadow Government to another topic I was talking about.
Sign of a big ego, thinking that everyone is talking about you.

Glass to the wall tsk tsk.

Note to Forum moderators any comments from Nosred or Just Julie are now questionable, as they know me.

And I wish this thread to be closed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I know of a good friend of mine who had his beloved cat killed by a known vicious bullterrier from next door, not long ago. The dog was not controlled by his owner and on top of that the owner mocked my friend afterwards.

Long story short: The bullterrier has eaten a poisoned dogchow the other day (we know not from where) and had to be put down a few days later because he could not eat anymore from inner pain.

Now, my friend had his feeling of revenge (which is best served cold...), but aside from that this story has no happy ending or good advice, because humans will get their revenge this way or another.

personal note: please also keep yourself and your daughters safe from the 20year old drug dealing piece of sh.. next door, because he seems to be of greater danger to society.

edit: all the best to you and your family and my warmest condolences for your loss
edit on 8-5-2011 by flatratebanking! because: politeness

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

I will hold my hands up and admit to knowing both these people but i can not stand by and watch the scheming and bullying continue!

"My eldest also got our porridge breakfasts in a flask" Truthly, she coudn't have been that tramatised then....
The reason you have continued this arguement is because "debbie" has refused to have the dog put down or taken away. Her argument was that the dog was only following instinct, she was sorry for your loss but she didnt see the benefits in upset her own children as well as yours, you, spitefully wanted her children to hurt as much as yours. Which i guess is only human but not a very nice trait!

I know for a fact that "Debbie" had brought a 6ft fence a few years ago but your sister visited her to ask the fence not to be put up as you all felt it would enclose the garden and make you feel claustrophobic... so "Debbie" left the fence to you which included you putting TWO Gates from your garden into hers even though you had no right of access through her garden... you couldnt be that worried about her then???

"I do own a dog, a big dog, a Norweigan Elkhound and the only thing he has ever caught was a tiny mouse." Really?
"my Norweigan Elkhound jumped over and nipped her after she had screamed her flipping head off at him and scared him witless"

I know from my own experience that your dog has attacked humans! I also know that the reason you have to have your dog teethered in the garden is because it did jump over the fence as you said and it did bite "debbie" quite badly and you are totally correct, she was screaming her head of BECAUSE your dog was going for her young child! (not the drug dealling shape-shiffer, OBVIOUSLY!)
Being the good neighbour she didnt take the complaint further but i would like to point out that she does have scars, that if need be, those scars can be matched to your dogs teeth marks!!! So who's dog is the most Viscious? I think yours is the most dangerous!?!

"And the only reason she put the fence up, was that my sister said rather loudly was that we were going to let our dog off the tether.
This must have scared her so much, that all her family rallied around, as she is so scared........ "

I think people would understand her fear of you letting your dog of the teether, i certainly do and shall be complaining to our local authorities if i see you do any such thing! And you call Debbie irresponsible...

"The evil kids rule that house, the 10yr girl is always truanting and the boy hasn't had a job since leaving school, how is that a successful family?"

What a nice person you are...not. Calling a ten year old child Evil? Again i believe you need to look at your own family before you pass judgement on others. You are a cruel, vindictive person who is happiest when you have something to moan about. None of us are allowed "wind chimes" as they effect your concentration, they make your children sad, they anger the rabbits...Really!?!

"What goes around comes around, and reap what you sow, and Karma will haunt you all the days of your life. God bless you as no one else will."

Again what a pleasant person you truely are...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join