It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is someone lying to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
www.interestingfacts.org...

an interesting site, and article, notice the ums and ahs, anybody we knowwwwww!!!!!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Ah, that was awesome!

Um, I think I will give you a S&F!

Only Kiddin'

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Uhm are you lying to me right now? Hmmmm??? I don't know should I trust your link? *Insert shifting dog eye's here*

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Very interesting source. I will use it in college grade essays when i write a paper on lying.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

just click on the damn thing and read the paragraph its not hard

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yes this I know joke stepper, have no fear my mouse works just fine. However, you are still trying to trick me aren't you? You are going to scare me with a jumping up naked Al Gore aren't you? That almost sent me to the hospital last time. *Shifty dog eye's continue*

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

lol fair enough, but seriously its legit

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Neat stuff, here's my problem though.
If you run into a pathelogical liar, they are the sort of person that in their mind believes their lie, i think this would negate the umms and awws and eye movement.
If I was not pathelogical and wanted to make a story stick, i would study the things to not do and hold to it like the lie.
Now for the crusher, i knew a guy that was sooooooooo sloow that he constantly paused ummm and awwwed.
It was not because he was dumb, you could almost see him think and the info processing from the brain to mouth.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I was watching a program about lying a while back. They mentioned all of that but they also said when somebody is lieing their body can also go very rigid, I.E hands down by the sides no head movement etc.

top topics

join