It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush, say it aint so !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The treasonous acts of this country have reached a point of no return, a point of no return that. I’m going to an island with Osama ,because ‘that’s where public opinion puts him at’, I am going to make sure I bring my guitar ,so I can give it to Elvis ,and then me Elvis, Osama, will go treasure hunting, looking for Barracks real birth certificate.

That’s funny huh? NO!

The tresousous ways of this country has gone to far as to say one of our nations COLD BLOODED true Americans presidents was a Judas against the republicans because he killed Osama a long time ago and kept it on ice ,down in his deep freezer and was waiting for the right opportunity to…OH BOY!

BASIC ANALOGY ON WORLD OPINION of bush now, thanks.

‘So that means George practically…turned on the republicans!

‘Wow’ So George betrayed the republicans‘.

‘Omg, So George bush, killed bin laden and didn’t take the glory for it, even after 2000 soldiers was killed.’

‘Wow, so George bush could have ended the war just like that, why didn’t he, treason at its best‘!

Do you honestly, as an American citizen of the ‘UNITED STATES OF AMERICA‘, honestly believe
That?
Not just any republican, we are talking about ‘THE’> ‘GEORG BUSH’ betraying his fellow republicans.

And if you disagree, then may I ask that you file your birth certificate to me, so we can get things straight, matter a fact, I don’t want your birth certificate, I wont to see ALEX JONES 'Judas of all Judas' birth certificate, all members of ‘FOX’ .

fI5b3Ir012k?

The former President George bush has been accused of all types of stuff, but one thing, that’s 100% conclusive, is that ‘George Bush Jr’ would NOT have given up that opportunity to say bin laden was dead especially in his administration, especially for the republicans, and especially for the honor of both, Him and his Father as a classic Bush legacy,

AN HISTORICAL LEGACY THAT WOULD OF PAVED THE WAY FOR REPUBLICANS FOR THE NEXT 4 ELECTIONS. SO TO CALL HIM A TRAITOR TO HIS COUNTRY IS TREASON AND DISLOYAL FOR A TRUE BLOODED AMERICAN TO SAY.

Enough is Enough !

Your doing more harm then good when it comes to the next election listing to a bunch of greedy people that just want more ratings with the rhetoric to feed a certain survey group of listeners.

‘A lie don’t care who tell it as long as the money keeps rolling in’

AND YOU REALLY QUESTIONED WHY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE VOTED FOR A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT…SO OBVIOUS !

DAMN! First Obama and the Birth Certificate, now 'George Bush.

THE DISLOYALTY TREASONOUS, JUDAS WAYS TOWARDS YOUR GOVERNMENT ENDS TONIGHT.

‘GOD BLESS AMERICA’ ‘THE LAND OF THE BRAVE'

edit on 5-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You really think Bush cares about republicans, or their party?

His motivation, and reason, for being president had nothing to do with the party, but with his capitalist interests.

Bush and his oil cronies got their control of the ME, and in Georgie's own words...

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

What else is their to say? OBL was/is a story to cover the truth that the military is being used to extend capitalist interests in the world market. Bush got what he wanted, and perhaps Obama could have been promised Osama all along, as his legacy, or something, before he is out of office.

edit on 5/5/2011 by ANOK because: i am

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
You really think Bush cares about republicans, or their party?

His motivation, and reason, for being president had nothing to do with the party, but with his capitalist interests.

Bush and his oil cronies got their control of the ME, and in Georgie's own words...

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Why YOU .............disloyal ……lil …..Unpatriotic…ugh !
You give me so much GAH!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Oh. Another shill. How cute.

OP is an awful American even if he isn't a shill. His attitude is a perfect example of what's wrong with this country.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

NO.. the op stated the facts as they are..
try to appreciate the truth.. Bush would not have kept Osama on ice..
once we were in Iraq, the boogyman was no longer needed.. we had Saddam..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pccat

NO.. the op stated the facts as they are..
try to appreciate the truth.. Bush would not have kept Osama on ice..
once we were in Iraq, the boogyman was no longer needed.. we had Saddam..

Facts? What facts are you talking about? I see none. I see opinion, which is presented in a VERY "manic" way. Its like talking to one of those homeless guys with a lazy eye that stops talking mid-sentence and then starts on a completely different topic. Very hard to follow.

You know what else I see? Completely blind Nationalism (NOT patriotism) and someone who defines the term "Partisan Politics" I'm not talking about JUST this thread, but all of his post as of late. It shows a disturbing lack of individual critical thinking skills, and contempt for some of the most basic concepts this country is supposed to support.

Here are some examples:

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
You give me so much GAH!

THE DISLOYALTY TREASONOUS, JUDAS WAYS TOWARDS YOUR GOVERNMENT ENDS TONIGHT.

The treasonous acts of this country have reached a point of no return, a point of no return that.

And if you disagree, then may I ask that you file your birth certificate to me, so we can get things straight, matter a fact, I don’t want your birth certificate, I wont to see ALEX JONES 'Judas of all Judas' birth certificate, all members of ‘FOX’ .

If you don't find those quotes disturbing than I'd question your motives as well. They fly in the face of FREEDOM and INDEPENDENT thought. He is basically saying "If you question the POTUS, it is treason" I personally find that disgusting and horribly offensive. You need more quotes from the glorious OP? I could find probably 10 more equally disturbing ones if you want, wouldn't take me long either.

Dissent (does the OP even know what the word means?) is not only a right but a RESPONSIBILITY. To keep your nation free you are required to question those in power. It is your responsibility to keep them honest and make sure their actions further freedom and peace, not war and tyranny. That is what a true American does. A true American does not blindly follow anything the government says and then bash others for not doing the same thing.

I'll use Hitler as an example. I bet if the OP was alive, and resided in Germany during Hitler's rise he would be a big supporter. Why? Because the OP shows that he blindly supports authority and doesn't question anything. Not only that but he aids his oppressors by going after his fellow countrymen. Shameful.

Now, my post so far was explaining what I find so offensive about this thread, and the OP's posts in general. The rest will address the actual topic: Why would Bush not release info of killing Osama.

If you are stuck in your narrow paradigm thinking that party "X" is awesome and party "Y" are evil and its two sides against each other, you won't understand so just ignore my post. If you have grown and left that idea in the past, keep reading.

Bush is not loyal to the Republican party, hell he isn't even loyal to the American people. Obama is not loyal to the Democratic party either, nor the American people. There ARE two sides, but it's not Republican vs Democrat. It's wealthy, powerful elites against US the people. Not even just "us" as in the people of THE U.S. but "us" as in the people of the WORLD. Politics is a dog and pony show to keep weak minded individuals busy bashing those not in their party. To keep you from realizing that the little people, regardless of party, are the enemy of the country's and the worlds elite.

Based on that, if you can't see why Bush would hide the body than I don't know what to say. But I'll try more.

Bush had a role to play, and that was to start wars and step up the speed on the process of tearing apart this nation, its constitution, and its freedom. He did that quite well. His role was not to "win" the war on terror and capture bad guys.

Obama also has a role, to FURTHER the stripping of our rights and freedoms. How would he do this? Garner support by supposedly killing Osama, then using that as reason to further the war on terror, which in turn removes more and more freedoms and rights from the American people. There is also the possibility that the killing of Osama will be used to launch a false flag attack against the US or Europe, which would be MUCH more effective in the process of destroying America's freedom.

Don't believe me? You don't have to. I'm not stating this as fact, but my opinion, based on fact. Whether its actually true or not doesn't matter in regards to answering the question of the OP, because it gives a PERFECT reason why Bush would NOT release the death of Osama.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You give me so much GAH!

I'm sorry, did I let the cat out of the bag?

With whom am I supposed to be loyal to? Unpatriotic? I think you are the one who seems to support the unpatriotic take over of your country in order to pursue capitalist interests. Neither capitalism, the economy, politics, nor religion are your country, you are, and I am. It is what we all make it, not what you decide it should be, or any politician, or capitalist owner and exploiter of labour.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

You give me so much GAH!

I'm sorry, did I let the cat out of the bag?

With whom am I supposed to be loyal to? Unpatriotic? I think you are the one who seems to support the unpatriotic take over of your country in order to pursue capitalist interests. Neither capitalism, the economy, politics, nor religion are your country, you are, and I am. It is what we all make it, not what you decide it should be, or any politician, or capitalist owner and exploiter of labour.

I wish I could give you more than one star, but alas one will have to do!

Don't worry, he doesn't seem to have a very good grasp of reality or politics. I'm assuming by the "your country" remark you aren't American, so I beg you to not judge my countrymen based on this person's ridiculous posts.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

very well put James..
you have explained your position very well..
although I do not agree with your point of view, I know lots of people who do..
I am no fan of either President, and I have my suspicions as to their motives..
but I really think that the birthers, now the deathers are wrong..
there is something very wrong with the US right now, and you are right as far as its us verses them..
but when can anyone accept that Osama is dead.. we are stuck..
thanks again for being polite.. you did better than I did

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
After talking to some of my incredible resources over the last couple of days. 'Sigh'............

I was wrong! , and I will be the first to admit it.

From my sources.
It was told that Osama was killed in 2003, but George bush sir told Jr that because of *&^%$$#$#$%%^ that it would be disrespectful to the laden family and the bushes> that his son was killed by his son.

But somewhere down the line in celebration and secrecy ,2 certain democrats found out, George was in no position to even think of telling the world that one friend of another friend killed his child, SO YES.
The agreement was to the democrats was if you don’t tell, you can have ‘Osama bin laden’ when ever you want to at any time.

Evidently bin laden became a disgrace to his family, but the deals and friend ship that they had went farther then politics. That’s why that window was given to him at the beginning of 911, that’s why he went to war with Iraq given bin laden more time to get away.

I also found out that that the helicopter didn’t crash, it was a ‘technology payment’ to several (*&^%$$%^^&&&&^^^&&%#^^&^.

I guess it’s hard to tell a friend, a business partner that your son killed his son, that’s what it all boiled down to.
That’s what I found out.

I laughed at my source when they told me this.

Source >they laughed back and said. ‘You really wouldn’t believe who was used to create that whole little town in a 4 block radius going in every direction for the last 5 years just so this could happen’

I still laughed’

Source>I tell you what then! Take your words back when the towns people start coming out saying’ but nobody lived in that whole area for years‘, ‘We thought that entire area was abandoned’ then you will believe me.

I was just laughing so they could tell me more … They always holding back on me!

I guess the godfather rules on loyalty are a part of the government as well, that’s what I found out.

The godfather of all presidents.MR Bushjr.

My top 3 Heroes.Hitler, Obama and now Bushjr.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join