It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may yet get "photos" of dead Bin Laden

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
www.upi.com...

Be rest assured, the cat is out of the bag on this Bin Laden hoax. Groups are striving to get any "official" photos in to the public arena to calm down the doubters and out right conspiracy theorists.

I won't be surprised one bit if, within the coming weeks, the administration is "forced" to release photos and try and put the doubts to rest and shove this thing under the rug.

This is a historical event that's been met with more skepticism than I can remember in my lifetime.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Isn't under the patriot act eliminate the need to do. . . just about anything, in the name of national security.

Including handing over pictures now!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

I wonder how stunned everyone is that this all blew up the way it did. Im thinking they were sure they were heroes, untouchable after bringing home the boogie man........................and it just didnt work out that way.

Some private citizen is also suing under the freedom of information act. Anyone want to place bets on how many actions will be brought before its all said and done? Maybe Trump will get in on the act to redeem himself for the birther fiasco.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
lets be honest, if they do decide to release any pics in the coming weeks, will anybody on this site actually hold their hands up and say they were wrong? and that maybe it isnt a conspiracy after all? i very much doubt it..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Not even the Mighty Obama can produce something that doesn't exist.

His first round at duping the public with cheap photo manipulation didn't go too far (Thanks to sites and members like ATS) so now he's going to really pull out all stops and get into some real Hollywood Style Theatrics and FX.

Doesn't matter tho...We'll flush out the truth cause that's what we do best!

Bring it on!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
lets be honest, if they do decide to release any pics in the coming weeks, will anybody on this site actually hold their hands up and say they were wrong? and that maybe it isnt a conspiracy after all? i very much doubt it..

If they release photos after a court case or because public pressure becomes too strong, you damn right no ones gonna buy it.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It doesnt take much to create a beleivable fake, especially when it comes to a dead body. The amount of pics they have of bin laden, they could make an exact replica of him CSI style and show pics of that!! I mean they have already put off showing any pics so they have had time to fake something up. I still think they have taken him alive, otherwise the taliban would have either confirmed or denied his death...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

You can hold your breath. I'll watch you turn blue.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I will on the issue of Osama having died years ago. Depending on the photos (if they match the story) I will concede that point with no problem.

But I wont on the issue of my government being arrogant lying sons of beehives who have no regard for the American people and think they should be allowed to do whatever they want and we can just sit and spin if we dont like it. (mostly because, well, thats what they have been doing the last 5 days.)

I also wont on the suspicion that this whole Osama thing now was a big fat political play to 1) bolster Obamas flagging popularity, 2) further erode our rights and freedoms, and 3) in all likelihood lay the groundwork for some new as yet unknown military action in the mid east they knew we wouldnt like.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I would sooner like to see a few seconds of the video footage just before he was allegedly shot.
Just to make sure he was alive in the first place.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me if the fotos and videos get "accidentally" destroyed.

oops!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

oops!

Like the Enron files in WTC7

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
My tax dollars paid for that Murder!

I don't think a little photographic evidence is too much to ask.

They're probably taking so long because they can't Photoshop up a convincing fake that won't get debunked in about 2 seconds.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

oops!

They wouldn't be that stupi........................well, wait a second...

It seems whoever's running the show for Oblamer is outright incompetent. Between the pdf birth certificate and this Bin Laden fairy tale, it's almost like TPTB are enticing conspiracy theorists with not just red meat, but filet mignon.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudasIscariot
I would sooner like to see a few seconds of the video footage just before he was allegedly shot.
Just to make sure he was alive in the first place.

Just a few?

Lets get entire videos from all the helmet cameras, helos and whoever else was involved, so that people who want to can reconstruct the events that day, anything less, in my opinion, will lead to a new conspiracy, without all the pieces, no puzzle can be solved..

I laugh at the people requesting photos only, and once they get them, how do they know they were not photoshopped? a video is harder to fake, and the sooner it gets out the better, if they take months or years to release it it won't be any good by then.

Whatever, i still think they betrayed him, he was living there under the assumption that they would not touch him, that's why he had no security or was armed, and they surprised him and took him down, probably treason against him because of a better deal with someone else, or he knew too much and Obama was in danger and decided to take him out before things got out of control, whatever but it is painfully obvious that the official story is not true.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I actually thought for a second that they were really going to release the photos and videos, then they didn't. Then I thought maybe, they are just trying to get the public wiled up to really want and ask for them, and then release them like they are "transparent." Haha, I'm so naive.

Then I saw all the MSM polls saying people overwhelmingly voted 'No' don't release them, and I am completely positive those numbers were faked because everyone I've talked to wants to see them. Even on CNN, every Pakistani they interview wants to see the pictures as proof.

Does it really take that long to photoshop something? Just release them!!! It's not like the photos are what is really going to make the extremists go berserk. The actual act of killing Osama is what is going to make them angry, the pictures are just for the people to see and believe without a doubt the man is dead, why don’t they understand this?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
www.sun-sentinel.com...

9/11 family members of victims aren't buying this load of bull manure.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
this needs to happen. this has to happen.

if this doesn't happen it will be very strange.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

I will on the issue of Osama having died years ago. Depending on the photos (if they match the story) I will concede that point with no problem.

awesome.. that was the best thing I have read today..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Yeah not only could the photos be photoshopped but they could also be pics of him dead years ago, so don't be fooled if they release convincing photos.... how do we know they weren't taken back 10 years ago? ...oh wait yeah we're just supposed to trust our govt and MSM and walk away......

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join