It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Watching The GOP Presidential Debate Right Now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Santorum should go away. He stands no chance.

His strong jesus mentality would only be a detriment to the country.

He would be America's version of the taliban.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Luckyxfactor

I dont trust fox news to look at my facebook, so no comments from me on there.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If I hear another pro-war neo-con in Libertarian robes talk about fiscal restrain, i'm going to bomb my radio. No, I dont mean Paul.

link   
Pawlenty supported cap'n trade ha hahaha

link   
Pawlenty is waffling on Cap and Trade..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

his answer is nobodys perfect. nobodies perfect

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

They really should give Johnson more questions. They seem to be focusing mostly on Santorum and Pawlenty. I think Paul's doing the best, and Cain is doing pretty good to. The religion and marriage questions hurt Pawlenty and Santorum a bit I think.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Pauls answer on legalization of drugs was awesome..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

They really should give Johnson more questions. They seem to be focusing mostly on Santorum and Pawlenty. I think Paul's doing the best, and Cain is doing pretty good to. The religion and marriage questions hurt Pawlenty and Santorum a bit I think.

Pawlenty** completely dropped the ball on cap and trade. "Nobodies perfect". Yes, the religion questions definitely put them down some. Paul talking about the first amendment and equality gave him the spotlight here for sure. Ron Paul "I don't think anyone here would use Heroin!". Brilliant, this is really brilliant.
edit on 5-5-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

link   
Holy crap!!! Ron just got the biggest round of applause for legalizing all drugs, prostitution, ect.... That was amazing!!!

link   
Ron paul is killing it I am sorry Chris wallace thought he had him, and he turned it around.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ron Paul on Heroin just owned all.

If they cant make him look bad on that subject then he's gonna clean up in future debates.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Love Pauls answer on drugs.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
There we go all he had to do was talk about the Federal Reserve when they asked about Obamas re-election. Everything everyone else says sounds like a bad regurgitation of what Paul said without blaming the Fed.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
people vote with their belly

go Paul..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
My intellectual respect for Ron Paul just jumpped after he answered the social and drug questions I may disagree with the social part of what he was saying but he delivered it in an intellectual way where I could say maybe I can go along with your reasoning

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That fella Johnston suits his name, average name for an average person. I like his stance on weed but he looks like he lacks confidence to be a president.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I like what Paul usually stands for, but he's in a position right now to practices what he has preached for years..

dealing with the FED Reserve... There's still time, but it's heading towards summer, and I haven't seen any use of his chair to move towards changing the entity...

Now he's going to be spending time on a campaign for President? again?

Show me.. Congressman Paul that you mean what you say... take on the FED... you may not win, but you DO have the chair...

Since I am looking to get rid of anyone who is established in National politics.. I like what Herman Cain is saying so far...

My bias is to ALL who have made POLITICS their career...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

.. I like what Herman Cain is saying so far...

You know that Hermain Cain was on the federal reserve board in Kansa right? They had that in his mini bio at the start.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

well you brought me back to reality..
and I was starting to get exited about this again

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join