It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS Long time troller and I would like to formally introduce my self. :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Why hello fellow members my name is Tony as you could probably guess from my name. I live in British columbia , Canada and I like to think of my self as an open minded individual. I hope you you will come to get to know my threads as poinent and truthful to the best of my abilities. Over the last few weeks in piticular I would like to address the uncalled behaviour I have observed. Such as irrelevant and hurtful posts onto threads that just attack without direct evidence. The main reason why I follow this website is because of the awsome enviroment to hold and share ideas in respectful mannor, I hope that I will be a model to the ideals and principals I know ats members stand up for. thanks for reading and checking me out hope to get to know you all. Have a great day.
edit on 20/4/1988 by tonyinawareness because: a few mistakes lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tonyinawareness

Never-mind I misread.

I'm Tony too, I am from NJ. . . have fun on here!
And don't worry about some of the non-respectful people, they are more fun then they seem!

edit on 5/5/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum

And don't worry about some of the non-respectful people, they are more fun then they seem!

edit on 5/5/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

Agreed, From ontario myself, What is it you troll about? any fav subjects i could posibly have a convo on? (i love debates/Brainstorms)
edit on 5/5/11 by Solsthime331 because: More info added.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I am also Tony from NJ. I guess there are a lot of those, just like pizzerias. You will have people like that everywhere you go. It doesn't mean you can't learn from them, even if it is just to learn how NOT to be.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Glad to have you aboard Tony. I think you will find that there are many more Canadians here then you would think.
Unless of course you've been a lurker so long that you already know this.

Anyhow ... Welcome from a fellow Canadian ... Albertan if you want to get more specific.

Peace,

AS
edit on 5-5-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

I really enjoy debating as well philosophical conversation is always a fun way to pass the time, as I kinda get the sense for the time being we will never have an absolute truth to it. I meditate daily to keep a cool head on my shoulders, Ufo's aliens totaly exist as I am pretty sure ive observed one cant say for sure right? lol.

I like to read up on crazy american politics I was in favour of ron paul for the states but I have worries. I voted NDP in our election as I am working for them now.
edit on 20/4/1988 by tonyinawareness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Amazing someone in a governmential position to talk to
! well i also believe in aliens and i have quite a few theorys on the subject of human life and posible alien intergation, Also i have a story from my Stepfather that i would like to share with you on this thread, i will post it in a minuit as i wrote a very descriptive explanation on my time with him. But on that matter! Norway lights? any ideas on that? My belief is a torsion field posibly made by alien tech due to the posibilitys of torsion field and Time/Space travel.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

ive talked to a person who was in American Black Operations as a CIA affilate; He had given up on the government after lack of care for them; He moved to canada for a year to be with his daughters and mother before he moved to germany with his father; he told me the same this as Cool for 4 months "Im sorry i cant talk to you about UFOs" before i told him that only people who NEEDED to hear his story would hear it, I believed him yet he could have been telling tall tails but with how much im seeing of similaritys in descriptions and in happening; He said he was blindfolded and he was at a mountain when they arived; he per Celtic sized people who are far more intelegent than humans, they were working on Black hawks when they were in proto-type stage and none of the avrage sized humans were working just observing, He said he talked to a few of them and they had strange accents that resembled A mix of Latin and Scandanavian, he also stated that they seemed to have less display of physical emotion and felt more with there mind, He also told me that they said they had seen placed far more beautiful than Earth before he realized he was late for picking up my sisters from school, Alot of these large people, And Government officals saying that UFOs are not to be talked about to there familys yet they will deny there egsistance if asked on even a posible Citywide scale from a posible media offical. things are strange and these Aliens need to tell the supressor to shove it and walk into the light and let us know they are here!

There is the story!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Norway lights? I am aware of the incedent but at this time my only guess would be a government project accociated with project blue beam. I think the fields your talking about would not need that much area or attention. there is a wonderful scientist named nassim he has a video is quite long but its so worth it. its called "event Horizon" its 6 parts and I reccomend watching 2 parts at a time.Nassim

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Wow thankyou ive been hoping someone would tell me the name of that! wanted to watch it. My only thinking on it is because of the posible effects of a torsion field, It can achieve 1bill x the speed of light, it creates its own internal gravity, (eg. if a torsion field is around a space ship with enough knowlage of them we can have artificial gravity, Time travel *though estimated 99.999% deadly* or even Jump through space seeing as your moving faster than light. Im thinking that Torsion fields may have to do with elenin and the probe we launched to the dwarf planed *Cant remember the names* it will have moved 4.8 billion miles by 2015, As the calculations of space proportion+Thrust of the rockets it would be imposible to reach there without a type of torsion Device.

new topics

top topics

join