It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know what's going on...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
or do I. When Japan happened everyone here was posting about it. Trying to figure out what/who was happening. For a long time, people posted about the crazy sounds they were hearing and wondering if it was haarp or thunder. All the volcanos were being posted, from the slightest puff of smoke.
Now, here, in May of the year 2011, the Mississippi and Ohio river valleys are flooding into the Gulf of Mexico.
As we try to figure out, was Obl dead already? Why did they throw him into the ocean?
Actually, just last week, we were all trying to figure out if Bho was a citizen or not.
Anyway, I guess, this is my reasoning for why they finally did what they did Sunday night, you know, the big announcement.

IMHO, I am more worried about the people living in the path of this flooding than what is happening with TPTB. I hope that with this post, a new tide will turn. Here is anyones chance to help their fellow brothers/sisters that lives close to these areas. Lets forget TPTB and start using our hands feet and hearts to help the people we can. It is time to make a decision, it's not somewhere else anymore.

Someone else please take this topic and run with it. It really should be in another thread. No need to reply or star me. Just planting a seed.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
haha the title was a little misleading, but nice post. you make some good points and i'm eager to see someone run with your idea

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeup2change

If I could help I would.
Sad thing for the farmers.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Osama is dead, that's a fact. They did a DNA test on the body. The American government can't prove that Osama even planned 9/11, so out of respect for Islam they obeyed an important Muslim law. If a Muslim dies he should be buried within 24 hours. The people on the mission were supposed to return to base soon, so they dumped the body in the ocean to make time quick. The conspiracy that Osama died before seems likely (his compound seemed pretty obvious) but I don't believe it because what else was the mission for? I believe in conspiracies, that's just one I don't believe.

new topics

top topics

join